Disagree or Agree

Discussion in 'La Resistance' started by Awesome_Miz, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Awesome_Miz

Awesome_Miz Proud LSN mentee

Just wait you'll start to see it soon.

2. Johnny Scumm

Johnny Scumm InZayn In The Membrane

I'm waiting.

3. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

I have a hard time understanding the appeal of unimaginable fun as I cannot imagine it. Could you put this in terms that my more-than-abundant imagination can grasp? Storm my brain, please.

Thom likes this.
  4. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Wait! You want to mod WZPC?

Take it from someone who ran that section, this is a ridiculous choice. You're looking to get people behind your cause and not many people in WZPC will even venture into this election. I think you need to re-evaluate your choice.

Secondly, even if you do manage to win the election and do become the mod of WZPC, you won't be running the thing. You don't have what it takes, trust me. And if Theo doesn't get the credit for running that thing, then I'm going to hate you forever.

5. Paralyzer Z

Paralyzer Z Fuck honor

About damn time!:)

No offense but I had a difficult time trying to disagree with what Harthan said.

6. Awesome_Miz

He guys this election stuff so I am gonna help out by making it more interesting.

So, I am ready to take on anybody on why I should become a mod.Cause JGlass and Dave have shown me the light so I am gonna start to show more arguments and better posts.I am not just gonna talk the talk but walk the walk.

One more thing I have thought about another section I feel like modding.That section would be Movies & Television.Still haven't decided which is better for me.

So any question or arguments are welcome cause I am ready.

7. ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

I would like specific examples of ways that you are better than each individual candidate.

8. Awesome_Miz

Do you mean like compare myself to every other candidate of each party?

9. Paralyzer Z

Paralyzer Z Fuck honor

That will do.

10. Awesome_Miz

Okay I will do that in a bit.

ScreaminNormanSmiley likes this.
  11. The Dragon Saga

The Dragon Saga Whale in a Teardrop

This will be harsh but fuck it, this is the one candidate or even poster, I can not in any form take seriously.

His English reminds me of FSWWE. Words jumbled, constantly makes mistakes which produce hilarity, has some deranged high opinion of himself even believing he has what it takes to be a moderator, made his own thread in the The Bar Room for his own postings even though nobody could give a crap about him at the time; kind of backing the self-importance/high opinion thing I stated, doesn't it? And overall comes across as a fourteen year old suck up who wants to be a mod for nothing else than the actual title, he hasn't produced in-depth reasons for how he'd improve any section and even now he goes from thread-to-thread making asinine comments.

I have no backing of this kid, when he joined WZ, I made a thread, he made a three word post but before it was deleted I gave him some red and he sent me a PM bitching and moaning. Is this what people want in a moderator? Ahead of guys like habs, The Crock and hell even Coco and even though I've stayed discreet about it it's safe to say I want anyone but Coco to become a moderator.

Taking Awesome_Miz's election campaign serious is like taking cancer as a joke -- harsh analogy? He does very little, what he does do is usually crap, his school don't seem to have taught him very well, even his opinions on wrestling are deluded, sucks up, tries way too hard to be one of the "big boys" or "in with the crowd" and overall is without a shadow of a doubt the worst candidate for a moderator in the entire election.

It's only something on the Internet, and no getting it shouldn't be taken all that seriously in life, but when you're actually posting on the forum daily when then there is something serious about handing the power to someone. I've done the moderator job and I've said it before and I'll say it again, if people don't respect you then you've lost from day one.

My question is very simple, would you care to counter the above?

12. Coco

In what way was that whole post not serious? Better yet: Running a fourteen year old kid down like this was necessary because... ?

Jesus. Nobody takes him seriously. Now lay off.

13. The Dragon Saga

Because lately I feel like being more of a dick to people. Bit like you, but better.

14. Coco

Dude, really? I knock people off their high-horses. You're kicking a kid when he's down. Huge difference.

15. The Dragon Saga

Actually, no. You kick people off their high horses and then when they're about to go into the ground you nudge them off. I very rarely have anything major to say about anyone, but once again, lately I feel like expressing myself more vividly.

Guess I'm doing as you said, adopting a "personality".

16. ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

I don't know, I might laugh if dragon saga got cancer.

Edit: Don't take this wrong, I just feel like being a dick.

Coco likes this.
  17. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

Come on, Saga. He's a kid, you didn't need to do that. You've been all over him the last few days, just let him be.

18. The Dragon Saga

I know I would.

19. Paralyzer Z

Paralyzer Z Fuck honor

Hey I said that first, and don't you forget it!

20. Coco

You're still a soulless curmudgeon. All you've done is add beating up on fourteen year olds to your repertoire. That must be a real hit at parties. It was either that or dog fighting, right?

21. The Dragon Saga

What does it matter what age he is? He signed up to the forum knowing people would judge him based on what he posted. The same way he joined the election knowing that someone, like me, may come out and say things like they are.

This could be the greatest learning experience this kid every gets, because judging by his spelling and punctuation his school don't do a great job.

22. The Dragon Saga

No, you didn't. Coco said it first and you simply removed it from a word-fort he spewed during our heated debate a month ago. Like you usually do.

1) Soulless is a little harsh.

2) This isn't beating up, this is a wrestling forum, I don't know how you go about beating someone up through the Internet but if you know how, by all means tell me so I can smack some sense into you.

3) I don't discuss what I do on a wrestling forum at parties.

4) Dog fighting was going good until my last chiuahaha got taken out, RIP Lucky.

23. The Crock

The Crock WOO!

You're unbelievable.

24. Coco

Yeah, he's open to attack. He's vulnerable. Doesn't mean the kid deserves to get raked over the coals. He's not Milenko. Desperation plays different coming from a kid who hasn't seen the back of fucking puberty. Let him have his fun. Be a god-damn adult.

25. Coco

You caught me. I was speaking figuratively. What shall I do?!

How can you find the time for parties when there are toddlers for you to demonstrate your mental superiority over?