DirtyJosé

Aw shucks guys. My very own thread...again. I promise to treat this one better. To water it and give it love and not neglect it.

Jose always gets a chuckle out of me.

As for you Nate, thank fuck you went back to your old name. My mum walked in the other week as I was quoting you and she was all "Sandy Cervix? Huh?" Yeah, there was explaining to do. :p

Isn't this sort of stating the obvious? Like saying the sky is blue or the grass is green? What brought this tribute thread about, can't imagine anyone will dispute it.

I don't know about the best person EVER. He's on the list, sure, but did he invent electricity? Did he free the slaves? Did he create a device that's no larger than your hand that can hold thousands upon thousands of songs?

That said, I love me some Dirty Jose. I think he is next in line for a WWE Modship, whenever that may be. He's come back from his disappearance with a vengeance.

My ol thread started by Blue Cardinal is in some archive now.

I don't know what brought on my recent non-spam kick, but it's been a blast.

Dirty Jose: not just for WZCW anymore.

DirtyJosé;3432543 said:
My ol thread started by Blue Cardinal is in some archive now.

I don't know what brought on my recent non-spam kick, but it's been a blast.

Dirty Jose: not just for WZCW anymore.

We love you Jose and this is how you treat us? By cheating on us with those filthy non spam sections?

<3

Isn't this sort of stating the obvious? Like saying the sky is blue

I wouldn't call it stating the obvious unless you're using sarcasm considering the sky isn't technically blue but I get the point... nobody yells out gravity when they jump as an excuse to when they've reached their peak and begin to fall, so posting a praise thread for the Dirty One should be categorised under the same area.

So let's catch up on me, shall we?

I'm taking half the semester off classes on account of California can't pay it's own fucking bills on time and thus decides the best way to collect the money is to extort it from the students who are nickel and dimeing it trying to make it into better jobs. Hurray. Anyway, so yeah, I'm working two jobs at the moment, in an era where many are lucky to have just one job. Moved around a few times since this summer, but I'm in a good spot now where I can keep up on everything and save up some dough.

I know that usually these kind of threads include hobbies, like games or music or something like that. I have a Wii, so the games I play when I get any time to are rather old. The music I dig is also rather old, though I'm picking up some new tastes from my girlfriend. Currently I'm on an Arctic Monkey kick, as mainstream as that may seem. May no seem groundbreaking, but for a guy usually stuck in 90's grunge/00's punk, it's fresh to me. Also currently enjoying the Game of Thrones series on tv, even though (as a reader of the books) I know that things progress to a point where I don't have as much of an interest. Don't want to drop spoilers about it here, but I'm the type to get attached to people too easily in fiction.

I suppose my biggest nerd out stuff at the moment is that I recently switched from iPhone to an Android based phone. I'm cooking up some sort of article/post about it. I will always be an Apple man at heart, but I really am digging the Android system for phones/tablets better than I liked iOS. I'm sure this pleases Slyfox.

If my thoughts and opinions mean much of anything to you guys, just ask. I'm a jack-of-all-trades kinda nerd, with a finger in every pie. You'll never know what obscure hobby you have that I might also enjoy, with Anime being likely the only exception.

This one? Samsung Dart, aka the free phone my cheap ass got from T-Mobile because I couldn't be bothered to put down any more money on a new phone than that. I suppose it's worth mentioning that my AT&T contract was up, and I didn't want to fork over more dough for a new iPhone. The one I had was a 3G that hadn't aged well at all. I miss the HD screen, but not that much.

Also, just dropped a beast of a reply in the John Cena Complaints thread, and while I know it's rather passe to admit it, I'm quite fucking drunk right now. Even in this state, I can hammer out legible and coherent replies. Burp.

DirtyJosé;3433250 said:
This one? Samsung Dart, aka the free phone my cheap ass got from T-Mobile because I couldn't be bothered to put down any more money on a new phone than that. I suppose it's worth mentioning that my AT&T contract was up, and I didn't want to fork over more dough for a new iPhone. The one I had was a 3G that hadn't aged well at all. I miss the HD screen, but not that much.
I'm on my phone more than my computer so I'll spend more money then I need to on some flashy, expensive phone that has the same shit any other cheap phone has. And I hate the ATT contract shit. Technology changes too much for me to stick with one phone for that long.

Also, just dropped a beast of a reply in the John Cena Complaints thread, and while I know it's rather passe to admit it, I'm quite fucking drunk right now. Even in this state, I can hammer out legible and coherent replies. Burp.
I saw that. Great read. Also...

DirtyJosé;3433236 said:
First of all, I'd hardly call Family Guy intelligent,

Bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo