[youtube]himKHX_pwkg[/youtube]

Ricky Steamboat appears!

[YOUTUBE]sJfoFXe7Ppg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]MtPuTRrhKEs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Dg9pjGIWhVE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Mvob_xTMx3Q[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Nt242NW7kqk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]hVvgrjHF7IA[/YOUTUBE]

Hall looks great here is how he looked a few months ago..
[YOUTUBE]yRDo0-K889k[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like Jake drank again... he admits the mistake.. sober 8 months.. he had 2 drinks and is beating himself up over it now. I hope he realizes that he is still a success story! We all relapse, and 2 drinks isn't a big deal personally to me, but I can understand why he's upset with himself.

[youtube]RVSZZE_GeY8[/youtube]

[youtube]kqRU0R9bxZw[/youtube]

Fingers crossed 2 drinks is all it is for Jake and he can keep off the drink from now on. A slip up isnt the end of the world if he truly wants to get sober.

Good luck Jake!

Slips like this are normal, & typically part of the process. I've know several people who have tried to get sober, & their doctors & treatment people, all say that slip ups happen, the fact that he stopped after 2 drinks & owned up to his slip up is a huge step for Jake in the aright direction. As long he he gets back on track he should be fine, & it sounds like he wants to get back on track.

Don't be too hard on yourself Jake, slip ups happen and the fact you stopped at 2 drinks says more about your progress than anything. He may have drank but he did it in moderation which is what should be the ultimate goal not to just quit cold turkey.

Very good Deadspin.com article about DDP's work with Jake and Scott:

http://deadspin.com/can-diamond-dallas-page-save-wrestlings-walking-dead-793015043

When I arrive at Page's house, just after 9 a.m., I'm greeted by two cats and Jake Roberts. They lead me into the living room, where another former wrestler, Scott Hall, sits in a recliner, watching SportsCenter on the wall-mounted flat-screen TV that sits above the fireplace. Roberts, Hall, and the cats all live here.

Both men still carry the large frames that once made them look Herculean in the wrestling ring, but age, drugs, booze, and years of physical punishment have conspired to soften their bodies and ruddy their features. Hall still wears his jet-black hair pulled into a tight ponytail, and he keeps his signature toothpick tucked behind his ear. Roberts wears a graying handlebar mustache and keeps a ponytail as well, with the remaining wisps of his hair fighting a Loser Leaves Town match against encroaching baldness.

It looks like Scott Hall left DDP's house... I hope it helped him. More than wrestlers, they are people and sometimes I want people to overcome their problems, even when they were the ones that created them.

This was an AWESOME video of DDP, Scott, and Jake

Damn when did this air on TV with these three?

Damn Scott lost 50 pounds!?!? Jake lost 60!!

[youtube]bl4c59Nfvsk[/youtube]

[youtube]or0CGGJbrTM[/youtube]

Hall is looking much better now! His Arms even look bigger, I loved his speech about the rear view mirror versus the windshield

[youtube]hIxrxk5yY5c[/youtube]
This was hilarious

[youtube]jYwL50Q7K1w[/youtube]

Man cody is the height of Kevin Nash here.. I didn't know he was THAT tall!
[youtube]Yt8wnMAIvxc[/youtube]

Looks like Jake is leaving the house
[youtube]smQTdIIRCqA[/youtube]

wow

[youtube]q1Wl_RRZJVE[/youtube]

Hey Yo!

Thanks for posting these Chrome, as a huge Scott Hall fan it was tragic to see the downfall of Scott Hall. He could've achieved so much more in the wrestling industry but it wasn't meant to be. DDP should be proud of what he has achieved with Hall. And in saying that I hope we continue to see this Scott Hall and not Scott Hall the drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back