David Banner vs Hip-Hop

The Holy One

What's really good?
So this is a subject that has me very deep in thought at the moment. Three weeks ago, I was playing Def Jam: Icon with my cousin and a topic of discussion came up. My cousin ask me: who could win a fist fight b/w David Banner and 50 Cent? The logical answer being David Banner of course but then we started to realize that we couldn't find a rapper that could truly beat David Banner one-on-one in a fist fight. Some names that came up were:

Bonecrusher - This would have been a good choice a couple of years ago before Bone lost all that weight now I don't see it happening

Busta Rhymes - Most people forget that Busta is a pretty big person and I believe he could hold his own with David but would eventually lose

LL Cool J - Much like Busta, LL is very big too but I can't see him beating David either

So I ask you the members of this forum, which rapper could you see beating David Banner in a one-on-one fist fight?

What Stormtrooper said, that game was fucking horrendous, and it's a shame they turned what was an epic fighting game in Def Jam: NY into a record company sim that just so happened to have a shit fighting system thrown in on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back