D-Man and IC25's Official NJexus HQ

So this Sunday IC made reservations for us to go to a pub called Mustang Sally's.

I sincerely hope they have a fish taco on the menu so I can say, "D-Man is eating Mustang Sally's fish taco." It's about damn time.

:lmao:

OMG that's fuckin hilarious!!!

I honestly can't wait, bro. We have such a killer group going to this thing at MS fucking G. You can't imagine a better day.

I always call NorCal Norcal, and I always call IC Chris. I switch between D-Man and Brian for you, though. Dunno why.

So this Sunday IC made reservations for us to go to a pub called Mustang Sally's.

I sincerely hope they have a fish taco on the menu so I can say, "D-Man is eating Mustang Sally's fish taco." It's about damn time.

This made me do one of those snort-laughs.

I'm furious at you right now.

I always call NorCal Norcal, and I always call IC Chris. I switch between D-Man and Brian for you, though. Dunno why.

Eh, it's cool. I'd rather be called Brian, anyway.

I would probably have to call NorCal, NorCal if I ever met him. Lucky me that if I ever meet the likes of Dave or Lee, I already know their names.

When Norcal is here in person, I call him by his real name. Why, you ask? To piss him off LOL.

Pictures #1 and #2 - The NJexus In Front of MSG

P1000855.jpg

P1000858.jpg

After selling our extra ticket to some dude for $50 (and subsequently rigging it do he had to sit next to a 300 lb, ahem, gentleman who as sitting alone), Mrs. IC25 set us up on the steps for what was likely the best pic of the night. The weather, the lighting, the company - all were immaculate.

One of Theo's crew was kind enough to get pic #2 so Mrs. IC25 could jump in.

The entrance to MSG was both among the best and worst parts of the night. The pics out front were cool, and the atmosphere was sick. Keeping up cooped up in a sea of wrestling fans (clearly on "showering is optional" night) wasn't cool, and the barrage of obnoxious, pointless, "I just wanna hear myself yell" was enough to make me want to fall on Zack Ryder's hair, impaling myself. I did 'drop' one of my best Owen Hart jokes, though.

Pictures #3 and #4 - Shots for JGlass's Birthday

P1000852.jpg

P1000854.jpg

Our boy J-Glizzy celebrated his 22nd (WTF!?) birthday last week, so I had to buy him a shot. And in order to drink with me, it's whiskey or be gone. Jameson, party of two. This was my 6th or 7th whiskey drink for the night.

Is IC putting on a little girth around the midsection or is that just a bad camera angle?

No judgement. I'm guessing the latter.

To answer the question posed, which I only saw because JGlass quoted it, it's not a bad camera angle. I'm not in as fit a shape as I was 2 years back. That's what herniated discs can get you. Hoping to be back to form by mid 2012.

Eh, its up and down. Im trying to build mass and strength right now, so im a bit more of a fatty than usual too.

He will get it shaved off when health is right and the time is appropriate to do so.

It still throws me how much NorCal looks like someone I know. Well, except this guy has one "shark eye" from when someone stomped on his face in a bar fight. Otherwise, uncanny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back