Cyber Sunday: Divas Halloween Costume Contest

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Divas Halloween Costume Contest
Candice, Maria, Mickie James, Melina, Jillian, Lilian Garcia, Victoria, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Layla.

another waste of time,they could have another wrestling match intead of this they're going to waste 15 minutes doing this crap.I dont see Beth doing this so i think shes goingg to come out and attack a diva [melina,mickie james or jillian]to start a feud with whoever she attacks

So dissapointing. They should've had the 2/3 falls match on CS and the Contest on Raw instead. I guess last year's CS was the last year that we were ever going to see a real wrestling match between the divas.

Hopfully Beth comes out and kicks some butt.

Flames Out
Dragon

I find it hard to believe that even given all the injuries that WWE superstars have suffered, that there is big enough talent drought to justify this.

Look at what superstars are being left off the card, and tell me there aren't multiple matches you could make instead of having this and the diva search on for a combined 30 mins.

Its not that I hate the divas, I just think its insulting to them and the fans to have this on a PPV for $40 instead of having them actually wrestle.

we all know what will happen here, they will waste 15-20 minutes, the divas will look hot, and please dont put Victoria out there, anyway, it is a waste of time when we could be seeing wrestling, and we all know that we will see Big Dick as well

20 minutes, just pure filling. I agree with Eternal Dragon that we should of had the 2/3 match at Cyber Sunday and the diva shit on RAW. This is so ******ed, the one reason this might be good is Maria. I give up in the WWE diva division!

Why are we even having this? what a waste of time this is gonna be. it would have been better to see them wrestle in a battle royal where the fans get to pick what the divas would wear. but this is just bad booking.

I'm thinking that we are having this for two reason, first just to fill time and secondly to have Santino marella come out after to say that Maria should have won and was screw out of the victory and then talk trash about Stone cold before Austin comes out and give santino a Stunner.

This means about as much to me as Britney Spears's Children do to her so there for I won't be acknowledging it at all. If its anything like last years Halloween costume contest, its going to be absolute garbage. I'm in agreement with psykohurricane, WWE will probably just build up the contest for a Mick Foley or Steve Austin appearance.

I'm thinking that we are having this for two reason, first just to fill time and secondly to have Santino marella come out after to say that Maria should have won and was screw out of the victory and then talk trash about Stone cold before Austin comes out and give santino a Stunner.

Exactly!!! Or maybe Beth will come down and attack all of the participants to show her dominance. Either way, it's not worth it. The whole card is pretty bad to be honest, so I'm not buying it at all!

Am I missing something here? What are the fans voting on in this match? On wwe.com it says the fans "get to make an impact on the contest" and "Check back later this week on WWE.com as more information is revealed. The power is yours – vote often and see how the Divas fulfill your fantasy at Cyber Sunday on Oct. 28."

What are we supposed to be voting on? Did they somehow just forget to add a stipulation to this match? Very odd. I don't know why they're doing this instead of the usual battle royals they did with fans picking the divas' outfits.

Anyway, I realize the smarks are going to hate this, but the bottom line is the average fan will care about this 10x more than half the wrestling matches, so that's why they're having it.

Anyway, I realize the smarks are going to hate this, but the bottom line is the average fan will care about this 10x more than half the wrestling matches, so that's why they're having it.

Lolz, Is that why these types on "Contests" never get a good reaction with the fans? Hell most jump up for popcorn and soda's.

It's a waste of time, but putting a match on really wouldn't be any better. An interruption from someone is likely to occur, Possibly Marella or Phoenix.

Hopefully, This doesn't last very long. I'd much rather a Holly/Rhodes/WGTT match or some other Tag match in place of this.

Lolz, Is that why these types on "Contests" never get a good reaction with the fans? Hell most jump up for popcorn and soda's.

It's a waste of time, but putting a match on really wouldn't be any better. An interruption from someone is likely to occur, Possibly Marella or Phoenix.

Hopefully, This doesn't last very long. I'd much rather a Holly/Rhodes/WGTT match or some other Tag match in place of this.

Actually I'd rather see Beth vs. Candice at this PPV in the 2/3 falls match like someone else said but hey, what can you do? WWE planned this crap rather then a wrestling match!

What they mean by voting for this is that the fans in the arena will vote for it so you have NO control over this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back