Crumple or Fold?

Crumple or Fold?

• Crumple

• Fold

Results are only viewable after voting.

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
The question is simple: when you wipe...do you crumple the TP or fold it? Which one and why?

I personally am a folder. I like to fold because it's neater and saves TP.

I also have a bidet, however, when I didn't have one, I crumpled. And I'm right-handed, so it's obviously not left-handedness that makes it happen.

What exactly does a bidet do? Shoot water up your arse? That doesn't sound as if it'd get the whole job done, just moisten things up a bit.

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

Hey, now that's out of line. Our toilet is a closomat, which is fitted with a bidet. We need one of those because my mother has limited mobility, and spinal problems. She can't twist round very well, so we need a bidet. Are you calling her a sick freak because she needs to use a bidet?

No I'm calling you a sick freak because YOU use a bidet. Have you got spinal problems? Or are you just too lazy and inept to wipe your own bottom?

Push a button and squat in a short sink? And wait while water blows/washes shit off your arse. Nah mate. It's easier to wipe. How do you know if your totally clean? Do you wipe after? If you do then the point of a bidet is lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back