Could the WWE be painting themselves into more of a corner?

I like Dean but he isn't main event material. He's character has gone in a very goofy direction that you can't really believe in him as a top guy. He comes off like a hardcore division worker he's not that much better than Al Snow, actually Al Snow is better, more believe able in his role.

I like Dean but he isn't main event material. He's character has gone in a very goofy direction that you can't really believe in him as a top guy. He comes off like a hardcore division worker he's not that much better than Al Snow, actually Al Snow is better, more believe able in his role.

If you watched the match last night at Roadblock you would see you couldn't be more wrong. Ambrose definitely held his own against a multiple time world champion HHH. Everytime he has been asked to step up and do the job he has and done it in his own way.

If you've ever seen him as Jon Moxley you would see what he is truly capable of. His character of Dean Ambrose barely scratches the surface. Already in only a two week period, he's had a more intense feud with HHH than Reigns has. Reigns should be the star of this and he's being treated as a bit player. All of the Shield guys should be in the main event scene. Rollins got there because of the heel turn, Reigns because of his looks, Ambrose will do it with his talent.

The problem is the IWC, they have been bitching about Reigns since around the 2014 Survivor Series, the start of Reigns' singles push, and they hated him even more for winning last year's Royal Rumble which according to them Daniel Bryan should've won but of course he was, and still is, injured.

The problem is the IWC, they have been bitching about Reigns since around the 2014 Survivor Series, the start of Reigns' singles push, and they hated him even more for winning last year's Royal Rumble which according to them Daniel Bryan should've won but of course he was, and still is, injured.

No actually they haven't. Reigns was cheered at the 2014 Rumble because he was the last man standing with Batista, and no one wanted Batista to win. Here was a guy who left the WWE for about 4 years, never came back and made an appearance once. When he did come back was going to be put into the main event at Mania. No one wanted to see that. Rusev was cheered at the 2015 Rumble because it was he and Reigns left. Daniel Bryan may have played a part in it, but he wasn't the whole reason.

I really wish people would go back and see that. Daniel Bryan who I'm not really a fan of wasn't even in the 2014 Rumble and he was eliminated in the 2015 Rumble. His popularity which the WWE overlooked to their mistake was one reason, but Reigns has been pushed now for the last 2 years to no avail. I wish it was different, but the more they push him, the more the fans push back.

If you watched the match last night at Roadblock you would see you couldn't be more wrong. Ambrose definitely held his own against a multiple time world champion HHH. Everytime he has been asked to step up and do the job he has and done it in his own way.

If you've ever seen him as Jon Moxley you would see what he is truly capable of. His character of Dean Ambrose barely scratches the surface. Already in only a two week period, he's had a more intense feud with HHH than Reigns has. Reigns should be the star of this and he's being treated as a bit player. All of the Shield guys should be in the main event scene. Rollins got there because of the heel turn, Reigns because of his looks, Ambrose will do it with his talent.
Exactly.

Jon Moxley was way better than Dean Ambrose. Although its the same person, yet I think that the former is Ambrose's full potential.

I have seen Ambrose's matches before he joined WWE and they were very good. I have even seen him squaring against Luke Harper (before joining WWE) and that match was very good. Ambrose is still underutilized wrestler in WWE.

I have always said that Reigns VS HHH might be gold but Ambrose VS HHH is surely diamond. You can easily get this by comparing the intensities and crowd interest in either of above mentioned feuds.

I think other than Bryant the fans boo whoever the Authority puts up as the face. I think they would have eventually started booing Bryant he just kept gettng injured.

And it's harder to boo they little guy who makes it big. Reigns looks like a champion

They way you have tp [resent yourself when your the #1 guy I think leads you now to get booed. Plus the fans are control freaks.

Caring what a bunch of buffoons chanting CM PUNK wants should not be on the WWE's radar. Yes you should care what your fan base thinks, but the show hijackers are going to find things to complain about regardless of what's going on, and they are the kind of people you don't want at the shows anyway. These are the kind of people who go to concerts and complain because either A) "I didn't come here for a greatest hits show, play the new material!" or B) "these new songs suck, I don't know the words, play your hit from 25 years ago!" I agree the product sucks right now, but rather than waste money to go to a show so I can be loud and make the show about me, I'll watch from home or... just not watch it! What a novel concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back