Chuck Myles Issues a Statement on Chris Benoit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
smark.jpg

• WZCW Owner, Chuck Myles, has released a statement on the late, Chris Benoit, on behalf of every WrestleZone Championship Wrestling Employee:

"Words cannot express the deep sympathy that is held for anyone that knew Chris Benoit. No words can reflect the true sorrow and sadness felt in the hearts of anyone associated in the wrestling business, as a wrestler or a fan, towards this tragic event. WZCW would like to honour Chris Benoit in our next show, as the great wrestler that he was. He helped form this business, and his talents could never be underestimated. He was a great wrestler, and a better man, and I hope that we can forget the events of the past few hours, and focus on the life and career, of the great Chris Benoit. You wouldn't see the stars of today if it wasn't for Benoit, and I myself learnt from this man, and I have always known that I would never have half the talent that he does. Dedicating WZCW to you Benoit, would not be suffice enough, but we are going to do the only thing I and everyone else can as a wrestling fan, and hold you and your family with the utmost respect in our hearts, for years and years to come. You've earnt every accolade you've gotten Chris. On behalf of the entire WZCW Roster, and even for those that never knew the man behind the technical wrestling genius they saw on television...Rest in Peace Chris."

This statement came as no surprise to many, as Myles was a good friend of the man. Myles is going to dedicate every match on the next card to Chris Benoit, and every wrestler on the roster has put their hand up to be on it.

• In addition, Myles has decided to postpone announcing the card for the next show, as a direct result of Benoit's death. More information on this change as it comes in.

Reactions: Lee
A great decision, Titus offers his condolences.

Ace Cannon looked at Benoit as an insipration and Cannon would be honored to wrestle in a tribute show for Benoit

Gus loved Benoit, and would be happy to wrestle in a tribute to Benoit...Greatest technical wrestler of the current WWE era.

People don't see this side of me before in the ring that my Business side. What you are about to hear is my personal side. This past monday we had a tragedy in professional wrestling. My idol Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy Benoit and his son Daniel have been taken away from us. You see Growing up as a kid I idolized Benoit from his technical skills to his work ethic. To me Chris was one of the best this business had. I remember watching him and Dean Malenko Wrestle at Hog wild and I stood at awe to see wrestling at it best.

(Sincade start holding back tears. Sincade is silent for a moment with tears in his eyes. He is stuggling to keep from crying.)
I...I... remember Wm20 when he finally reach the mountain top and he won the world champion the way the arena eurupted it was something amazing.
One thing that Chris didn't have to win was respect because he had it from everyone he met. Chris you was a role model to me and my peers. Your a great wrestler, a great man and a great inspiration you will surely be miss. Rest peacefully.

(Sincade just sit in silence for the moment with a blank look on his face while tears pour from his eyes. He get up. While the screen fade to black)

(Note I just wanted to do it like the wrestler do)

Update from WZCW.com

Due to ongoing developments in the Chris Benoit saga, no further mentions of Mr. Benoit will be made on WZCW programming, until the investigation into his death and the deaths of his family is complete.

This message and all the responses to it, however, will remain on our website as a reminder to the influence in the ring he had on Chuck Myles, new Canadian wrestlers Koala Typhoon and Windy Bridges, and every other WZCW superstar he influenced.

Scheduled programming will resume as normal within the next couple of weeks, once everything has settled.

When asked to comment, WZCW Owner Chuck Myles only had the following to say:

"Emotions are running wild among the WZCW crew and our performers right now. Things are tense, and a lot of our superstars are in no condition, emotionally, to perform for our fans, at least not until there are further developments in this investigation. Many of us knew and worked with Chris in the past. This will be a trying time for all of us, regardless of the outcome of the investigation, but we will get through it. WZCW WILL return to regular programming sooner rather than later."

More as it develops...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back