Christian

the_vipers_enigma

Pre-Show Stalwart
OK is it me or is Christian getting a bigger and begger pop every week. I am a huge Christian fan and my mind may be playing thricks on me but some of my friends are also saying that the pops are growing. So are they growing or not and if they are do you think will see Captain Charisma WHC again despite the fact that Vince doesn't like him?

ps spell check... its not hard to go over what you've posted to make sure you spell everything right the first time...

anyways, to the point of your post..

yes I believe he has another world title reign in his future, and he had one planned before edge was forced to retire (in my opinion..)

I believe that he originally was set to feud and eventually beat Edge for the WHC when at some point he would turn heel.... Edge's retirement forced a change in plans that caused Christian to get the title and then quickly lose it to Randy Orton... now the plan can sort of unfold... I look for Christian to turn heel in the nearish future, and start fighting for the belt and eventually (within 2-4 PPV's) beat Orton for the title..

There's been a lot of talk about how Orton and Christian are over in comparison to each other. I mean, why on Earth would you give a face Christian the world title? He's not nearly as over as Orton. Except, well, he kind of is. His crowd reaction has been growing week after week - you're right. The reaction he received at Over the Limit was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, of the evening and definitely equaled Orton's.

This particularly troubles me when I consider what a very wise man once pointed out; that Orton has been pushed with all the force of a nuclear-powered bulldozer for over half a decade and, meanwhile, Christian's been bounced around the card more than a pretzel crumb on poker night. If Christian can come off the back of a push that's all of one month long and equal - if not outdo - John Cena's number two live on pay-per-view, what could he have done with half a decade's worth of nuclear pushing?

Christian isn't built like a bodybuilder. He doesn't have the looks of a model. In fact, he's only marginally better built and better looking than me, and I'm no prize. However, he's shown that if he's given the ball, he will fucking sprint with it. Every match he's in will become a match of the year candidate, every promo he cuts will be golden and, even when he's booked to be number two, he will make the crowd care about him as if he's number one. It's too bad that the WWE, as the coach in this painfully prolonged metaphor, wants to take him off and put on that child prodigy they picked out seven years ago. He's the guy that's supposed to be the game winner.

If you push hard enough, it'll go in eventually, right?

A Christian heel turn is coming and I think he will blame the fans for his title loss.
I can see him coming out saying the fans wanted Orton to face him for the title.
And he could say Edge held him back and stuff to really get some heat, i think it will work well.

my thing is why not have christian be as big of a face as randy or cena....vince only stands to make more money witch is obviously worried about...christian gets the biggest pop of the night and the op is right it gets bigger and bigger....so why dose no one think vince notices this....christian wasn't talking shit when he said he was the new peoples champ to the rock a few years ago....people like him and will like him even if vince wants him as a heel...witch can either be good or bad for christian depending on if vince is smart enough to have 2 major faces on one show.

Christian has undoubtedly been getting some huge pops ever since he won the World Title but the manner in which this story has been structured suggests that Christian would not be a face for long. Christian is playing this guy who is a sporting loser on the outside but on the inside, it is tearing him up that he is unable to defeat the guy who snatched away his lifelong dream so viciously from him.

I just wonder what kind of a reaction Christian will get when he finally turns on Orton. If he gets booed, then it's all fine and dandy but what if he gets cheered on for his actions? What will Vince do then is the big question? Will he do the unthinkable and turn Orton heel? I am pretty sure that Vince is high on Orton as a babyface but if Vince has proved anything over the past twenty years, it is that he respects what the crowd thinks. A recent example would be how he treated the character of Kharma. She was supposed to be a psychotic monster heel but she was getting huge cheers every time she attacked a diva. And so, this past week Vince turned her into a face.

It's certainly an interesting time in Christian's career, though.

I myself am also a big Christian fan. From E&C, to Christian and Tomko, to Christian Cage, I've been there. He's certanily getting pops and he's going to get another title shot. It's only right. I don't care if Vince likes him or not, he should be main eventing after what he's been doing and how great and creative of a wrestler he is. Now if he turns heel, I'll still be there but I'll be highly disappointed though. But that could lead to more title shots. But they probably won't do it simply because Smackdown doesn't have enough Face Headliners. Either way CC is going up.

A Christian heel turn is coming and I think he will blame the fans for his title loss.
I can see him coming out saying the fans wanted Orton to face him for the title.
And he could say Edge held him back and stuff to really get some heat, i think it will work well.

I doubt that the WWE will go with "it's the fans fault" again. R-Truth is already using the story line on RAW at the moment and if they do use the same story line on Smackdown, it won't have the effect they want it to have. Using an angle where Christian says Edge held him back on the other hand will definitely work as Edge is a huge fan favorite. It will seal his heel turn and give the push he deserves.

I just wonder what kind of a reaction Christian will get when he finally turns on Orton. If he gets booed, then it's all fine and dandy but what if he gets cheered on for his actions? What will Vince do then is the big question? Will he do the unthinkable and turn Orton heel?

In my opinion, turning Orton heel on Smackdown will give them high ratings but if they turn him heel, how many faces will be left on Smackdown? Christian will be one of the contenders for Orton's title and then what? If they turn Christian heel and set up a feud between him and Orton, Orton will get the push he needs to look bigger and Christian will get the push he deserves. It could be a turning point on Smackdown and blow the ratings through the roof

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back