Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieran cena is the best wrestler out there. He deserves a push. He is the champ on raw. You must have a big problem!

This must have been a wake up call for Vince too call off his death angle. Two wwe deaths in a couple fo days? That is fucked up.

As Shocky said, get any ideas of it being a work or part of any angle out of your heads right now.

This is an extremely sad day, when I woke up this morning I never in my wildest nightmaers htought something like this could of occurred. Like many I am at a loss for words.

Like SHocky i am damn suspicous, but of course must wait for more news.

Either way the WWE, the entire wrestling community and the world have lost a great bloke and talent in Chris Benoit. To say he will be missed by all is onwe of the understatements of the century.

I see RAW is going to be a tribute to this great man, if only I was at home so I could watch it, I just hope that they do the great man justice with some amazing matches in his honor.

confirmed from wikpidea jsut posted

Death

On June 25, 2007, Benoit passed away along with his wife & his son. No information about it is released other then the fact that this is not a wrestling angle.

I know it's sad to say this but, Wikipedia (credible or not) has put on CHris Benoit's page that this may possibly be a work. The website has been changing every once in awhile, but as of right now it says that it might be a work... Also, there have been no news stories online about it yet.. i dont know how long ago it was that the family was found, but you would think that there would be something on the internet.... eddie guerrero made ESPN top headlines when his death was reported

Confirmed from wikipedia this is not a work just posted

Death

On June 25, 2007, Benoit passed away along with his wife & his son. No information about it is released other then the fact that this is not a wrestling angle.

also how dare u post something stupid like cenas better on a thread dedicated to benoit.....ur a shame

om, this is fucking real people even on TNA's website, they are mourning the loss of Chris Benoit

I will be honest. I was never a big fan of Benoit. Technically he was as good as they are but i was never one to watch for the wrestling and was more the entertainment so obviously i never took to him much at all.

The turning point for me was him and Guererro crying together in the ring. When wrestling has turned into some huge arrogance displayed by many it was very refreshing to see this happening as you knew it was geniune and they really have a love for wrestling and were proud of Eddie etc.

Just been reading there actually that it was his 7 year old son killed too. Thats heart breaking. Ok Benoit and his wife dying is obviously not nice but at least they have lived their life. We are speaking about a 7 year old here who could be potentially murdered. What sick fucking bastard would commit something like that. Thats the most upsetting part for me.

Apoligies for my bad language too.

RIP Benoits :(

First off, Cenabacker, this is not the thread to debate who the better wrestler is. Secondly, like I believe Shocky said, the competition is reporting it, they will not go along with a work like that, did you see them offering condolences for the BS McMahon angle? Third, I'll join the list, don't go by Wikipedia, that fucking site is junk. And finally, if, by some sick perverted chance this is a work, fuck WWE, I'm done with it.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back