Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, too much to digest, i remember reading about Eddie dieing and i thought they were faking it, and with this whole Vince thing, you really cant be sure until the AP posts something, but it would be sick for WWE to post something like this, poor Chris, only got 1 world title in WWE, as far as wikipedia, the WWE themselves could have posted that he died on wikipedia, but thhat would be a horrendous storyline for the WWE

And now this mcmahon angle will definately stop it surely cant be continued #
when a true great has passed.

RIP Chris Benoit - True Legend

This is one of those tiems you hope it was just a sick work, but it's not.

Someone killed him and his entire family. Thats sick. I have a good idea on my number one suspect, and the initials are KS.

I just went onto the two Edmonton Newspaper websites, Edmonton Sun and Journal and they have no word on this as of yet. Benoit is a hometown hero in Edmonton Alberta Canada, so if this is true you can expect them to have lots of coverage on this.

I think WWE has to stop all the fake death storylines now. What is your favourite memory of Benoit AND WHY?

Definetly when he made Triple H tap out at Wrestlemania to win the world heavyweight title, when Eddie came out and they celebrated, one of the best moments in WWE.

First Eddie, now Chris :(
I cant believe that he's dead :(
He was one of my favourite wrestlers :(

I'm thinking murder too, if it was a fire, they would've said something and the fire department would've been checking the house, not the police.
I hope the f****r who did it rots in hell.

TBH i was actually expecting him to win the ECW title at Vengeance. :(

But they said on a website that I also go on it is called wrestlinginc.com they said before wwe.com announced he had to leave because of an emergency they already said that so I hope he is not dead.

One can only hope Benoit is paid the respect he deserves by WWE, truly shocking and a big loss to the wrestling industry.

RIP Chris Benoit.

NOOOOOO!!!!! Not Chris Benoit!!!!! Noooo!!! I am in absolute shock. One of THE greatest wrestlers EVER. He will be missed. This is so sad.

As noted earlier, former WWE and WCW World champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy "Woman" Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. Benoit's son Daniel was also found dead.

Obviously this will be a huge developing story in the days to come but at this point, we'd like to express our deepest condolences to Benoit's family, friends, and fans at this time.

WWE just told its talent and released on its web site that Chris Benoit was found dead by Atlanta police.

All plans for Raw tonight have been scrapped and they will do a show on the life of Benoit.

Damn it they should pay some respects for Chris Benoit for what the man gave to the bussiness

The one benefit is of a three hour raw, it will be to the life of Chris Benoit. If anyone has any more to say, unfortunately I have an obituary up already in the old school section.

Something insane is going on. Him , and his family ; dead...

Gees. So shocked , but we are surely dealing with murder , who would do such a thing ? Or a disaster. Wow , its such a surprise.

I don't want to be distasteful hear , but the writers must be going mental about the Vince storyline , does Vince come back ...? Lets forget he wasn't found dead , just assumed. Wouldn't be surprised to see Austin , HHH , and HBK all back tonight , particularly the latter to.

But anyway , enough of that , my thoughts go to his relatives.

How...?

I first saw this on WWE.com and I couldn't believe it, of course with the whole Vince being dead thing most thought this could be fake but as read on and saw his family is involved then we realized it must be true. Vince is not that twisted to put out something like that. Chris was one of the greatest of all time and he will surely be missed.

This is so sad. I hope it's just some sick storyline. But it's probably, unfortunatly real.

Tell me it's not true,
Say it's just a story,
Something on the news.

Tell me it's not true,
Though it's here before me,
Say it's just a dream,
Say it's just a scene,
From an old movie of years ago,
From an old movie of Marilyn Monroe,

Say it's just some clowns,
Two players in the limelight,
And bring the curtain down.

Say it's just two clowns,
Who couldn't get their lines right,
Say it's just a show on the radio,
That we can turn over and start again,
That we can turn over; it's just a game.

Tell me it's not true,
Say I only dreamed it,
And morning will come soon.

Say you didn't mean it,
Tell me it's not true,
Say it's just pretend,
Say it's just the end,
Of an old movie from years ago,
From an old movie of Marilyn Monroe.

Tell me it's not true,
Say I only dreamed it,
And morning will come soon.

Tell me it's not true
Say you didn't mean it.
Say it's just pretend
Say it's just the end
Of an old movie from long ago
From an old movie with Marilyn Monroe.
(tell me its not true from the musical blood brothers)

Willy Russel put it better than i evere could have. RIP Chris. (I REALLY hope this is kayfabe. I REALLY hope it is)

I really hope this is a sick story line. He was a great wrestler and deserved more then 1 world title.

i swear any mention of McMahon dead i will pissed off as hell hopefully WWE does this the right way as my heart and prayers go to the members of Benoits family

OMG, I'm totally speachless right now. I heard my brother talking about somebody died and then he came upstairs and told me. It was just last week that I was watching Chris Benoit and his wife on wcw nitro on demand. This..this is just sad.

Who agrees with me chris should have been on raw or smackdown instead of the crap ecw?

Oh god.

I sat here and read the news story, and was totally shocked and saddend. Its got to be something like Carbon Monoxide posioning or Murder..

Man first Eddie, now Chris :(

This is a very sad time in wrestling..

Andy

This isn't a storyline , it was the same thing on WWE.com when Eddie died. They wouldn't do it , but the whole thing about his family , freaky.

Real , real shame.

The McMahon death angle is over guys. McMahon is going to lead the ten bell salute per the norm. I don't think the WWE creative team honestly gives two shits about the McMahon Storyline. This is much bigger then anything like that.

Don't look for anything but tributes tomorrow night on ECW and Smackdown as well. A whole week of WWE programming, seems fitting to me.

This is one of those tiems you hope it was just a sick work, but it's not.

Someone killed him and his entire family. Thats sick. I have a good idea on my number one suspect, and the initials are KS.

Shock - could you expand on KS?

Sad times. This morning we shouldve all been speaking about a classic match between him and CM with Benoit being champion and now this. Damn :icon_sad:

It had to be a murder or a sick sick sick storyline. Those are the only options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back