"Chill Zone" *Sub-Zero* HQ

Taker Sucks

Occasional Pre-Show
392px-Sub-Zero.jpeg

[YOUTUBE]VESj42IvBaM[/YOUTUBE]

The most chilling warrior to grace this BattleZone stage. He is here to win for his clan. By any means necessary. Blood will be shed. Bodies will be frozen. Spines will be ripped apart. This warrior will kill you.

[YOUTUBE]5tAUM5SVVO8[/YOUTUBE]

Chilling isn't it.​

A lil Update: Sub - Zero is beating Jim in the pole so I will go ahead and work on the next opponent for Sub which seems to be a Prof. X. Lets see if if his mind is sharp enough to pierce our cold hearted tactician of ice.

A lil Update: Sub - Zero is beating Jim in the pole so I will go ahead and work on the next opponent for Sub which seems to be a Prof. X. Lets see if if his mind is sharp enough to pierce our cold hearted tactician of ice.

I would say Sub-Zero has a chance in this battle. now I'm saving my full argument and breakdown of the situation for the thread itself but Sub-Zero is no stranger to deflecting mind tricks and combating them. Just look at his experiences with the cyber ninjas, or Shang Tsung. There are plenty of psychics and psychic warriors in the MK Universe so it's not like Subby is facing something totally unfamiliar. The question will be one of speed and if he can face down a psychic as powerful as Xavier.

I would say Sub-Zero has a chance in this battle. now I'm saving my full argument and breakdown of the situation for the thread itself but Sub-Zero is no stranger to deflecting mind tricks and combating them. Just look at his experiences with the cyber ninjas, or Shang Tsung. There are plenty of psychics and psychic warriors in the MK Universe so it's not like Subby is facing something totally unfamiliar. The question will be one of speed and if he can face down a psychic as powerful as Xavier.

That is true Doc but no my mind the power of Xavier. This is why I see him having to move fast I am playing through alll My MK games as we speak so I can see how faster is he compared to other fighters. If all goes to plan I think it would be at the end of the super bracket Sub - Zero vs. Kirby which would be debate I would love to read and take part in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back