Child Rebel Soldier

Freedom 35

Kyle Orton Legend Killer
from Wikipedia
Child Rebel Soldier, or CRS, is a Hip hop super group comprised of hip hop artists Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, and Lupe Fiasco.
According to an interview on sohh.com with Lupe Fiasco, there are plans for a CRS album in late 2008. He said the trio of C.R.S. would have three different elements to it: an album, music videos, and a third element he failed to elaborate on (speculation that what he was referring to at this point was the then unannounced "Glow in the Dark" Tour).

Im not going to lie to you this looks to be epic folks, and could be exactly what rap needs right now, 3 of the best and most respected rappers around putting out an album as a group could be the best thing to happen to rap since turntables. Lupe and Kanye are complete and total lyrical geniuses expecially Lupe and while I dont especially like pharrell he produces some good music. they already released a single which I posted in the random video thread and I know that me and many other rap fans will be counting down the days until the CRS album is released.

fuck Im pumped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back