Championship Final: (1) The Rock vs. (3) John Cena

Who Wins The Tournament?

• The Rock

• John Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is the Championship Match in the 6th Annual WrestleZone Tournament. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida

hS88O.Em.56.jpg

therock2_display_image.jpg

#1. The Rock
(Won 83-68 in Round 5)
(Won 85-51 in Round 6)

Total Margin Through One Night Tournament: 172-119

Vs.

7.jpg

#3. John Cena
(Won 83-73 in Round 5)
(Won 84-67 in Round 6)

Total Margin Through One Night Tournament: 167-140

This match takes place the same night as the previous rounds. The margin of victory of the previous round will determine the amount of damage and energy spent in a round. For instance, a win by 50 votes would mean the winner expended very little energy, whereas a win by 1 vote would mean the winner spent a good deal of energy in a hard and close match.

Polls will be open for seven days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Now you see, this is a lot harder than you think it might be. It's funny, Cena & Rock being in the final and they only recently fought at Wrestlemania. You might all immediately say, "Oh, Rock wins because he beat Cena", but I throw that out of the window because kayfabe or not, all day & every day, Cena should've won that match without a question of a doubt. The Rock is all good and great, but so is John Cena. We start this match of and yes, Rocky would be in a better physical condition being 53-27 in "damage & physical expenditure", but this is John freaking Cena, the guy who "never gives up" right? I just can't lay my finger on it, so let's start looking at the guys overall accomplishments.

WWE Championships
The Rock - 7
John Cena - 10

World/WCW Championship
The Rock - 2
John Cena - 2

Tag Championships
The Rock - 5
John Cena - 4

US/IC Championships
The Rock - 2 (IC)
John Cena - 3 (US)

Overall Championships
The Rock - 16
John Cena - 19

Other Accomplishments
The Rock;

PWI
PWI Match of The Year x2, Wrestler Of The Year x1, #2 in the PWI 500 in 2000, #78 in the PWI Years in 2003

Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Hall of Fame Class of 2007, Most Charismatic for Three Years running.

John Cena;

PWI
Feud Of The Year x2, Match Of The Year x2, Wrestler Of The Year x2, #1 in the PWI 500 in 2006 & 2007.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Wrestler Of The Year x2, Match Of The Year x1, Most Charismatic for Four Years running, plus Most Charistmatic of the Decade (2000 - 2009).

So, looking at it this way, I think it shows that overall, Cena's come out better in accomplishments, what's stopping him winning this match? The Rock? The Arena?

Yes, Rock may have beaten John Cena at the Sun Life Stadium, Miami just under two months ago, BUT, surely, if we take that into consideration, it's now Cena's time to shine? It's his turn to beat Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Because when we look at the past ten years, The Rock hasn't been "The Rock". He's only been Dwayne Johnson, the normal man. Dwayne Johnson the film start, The Tooth Fairy, Agent 23, The Scorpion King... but he hasn't been "The Rock". He may have tried to be "The Rock" over the past year, but he's not gotten nowhere near as good as he once was. His stupid "Rock Concert" and repetitive, boring, droll promo's haven't interested nearly more than enough people. John Cena though, is the guy who's powered by the people, whether they love or hate him. He seemed to be "almost invincible" until recent times, under stupid circumstances against the fat American that pretends to be Japanese.

You could boil it down to the HHH/Batista argument of "Which finisher is easier to hit", but when it boils down to it, both the Attitude Adjustment & the Rock Bottom are pretty simple finishers to hit, so it comes down to who gets worn down the quickest and how it ends. I see it a bit like this;

- Bell rings, Rock comes out on top continuously
- Cena turns things around, hits a couple of big moves
- Bit of back & forth, pin attempts between the two that fail over & over again
- The two guys slow things down, taunt each other, rile up the crowd whilst still bringing the pain (Pun intended)
- Finisher time. Guys hit their (possibly each others) finishers, with near falls a couple of times.
- Cena hits an AA, this time followed up by an STF, which Rock breaks through.
- Rock comes back, looks for the People's Elbow, but when coming off the ropes, Cena catches him, hits him with the AA and this time, locks in the STF, centre of the ring, eventually leading to The Rock tapping out in front of everyone in attendance at the Sun Life Stadium.

What I think gives John the edge in the end, is the STF. That submission move that Rock doesn't really have as a finisher means that in the end, I have to give my vote to Cena.

Johnny Scumm votes for John Cena.

I've been waiting for this matchup for awhile The Rock should win this by a landslide starpower in prime goes to rock drawing ability goes to Rock. Wrestling skills goes to Rock. Mic skills hands down Rock. Calibur of opponets goes to Rock. The Rock has beaten the greatest stars of the last 3 decades in the 80's Hogan, Lawler, 90's Austin, Taker, HHH, Foley, Booker T, Angle, Jericho, 00's Cena. And Cena has wins granted against HHH, Michaels at WM, he has also faced off against Edge, Jericho, Orton, CM Punk.GAll be it Cena has wrestled 2 HoF'ers and 2 Future ones in Jericho and HHH. The Rock has wrestled and beaten 3 HoF'ers and 6 Future HoF'ers. Popularity goes to Rock. Rock dwarfs Cena in every way imaginable when it comes to wrestling.

Simply put VOTE: The Rock

Well I'd knew it come down to this, should be a good one. While I think John Cena certainly deserves to have come this far because he is a lot better than a lot of people give him a credit for, he just shouldn't go over the Rock in the finals.

Now you see, this is a lot harder than you think it might be. It's funny, Cena & Rock being in the final and they only recently fought at Wrestlemania. You might all immediately say, "Oh, Rock wins because he beat Cena", but I throw that out of the window because kayfabe or not, all day & every day, Cena should've won that match without a question of a doubt. The Rock is all good and great, but so is John Cena. We start this match of and yes, Rocky would be in a better physical condition being 53-27 in "damage & physical expenditure", but this is John freaking Cena, the guy who "never gives up" right? I just can't lay my finger on it, so let's start looking at the guys overall accomplishments.

So first of all, your basing your entire argument right off the bat on personal opinion. I was expecting people to quickly try to throw out the window the biggest piece of evidence that Cena won't win this match and it's the fact that he has already lost to not even in his prime Rock. You also give clear evidence that Rock would have the advantage seeing as all his matches in this tournaments have been easy squashes while Cena has had to go through some wars to get here, yet your argument is "he's John Cena, he'll never give up".

So, looking at it this way, I think it shows that overall, Cena's come out better in accomplishments, what's stopping him winning this match? The Rock? The Arena?

I love how most of the accomplishments Cena has on that list of from the opinions of magazines. The only thing Cena has over Rock is maybe mid card titles but none of those three US title reigns compare to the prestige of back when the Rock was holding the IC belt. Don't even get me started on why most of John Cena's one month throw away world title reigns once again mean nothing to back when the Rock was holding the belt. Also don't act like the atmosphere and hometown don't matter either, this whole scenario is basically set up for the Rock to win. John Cena has only won once in one of these situations and that was against Edge in 2006. The Rock is miles above Edge and Cena has already lost once to Rock in Miami.

Yes, Rock may have beaten John Cena at the Sun Life Stadium, Miami just under two months ago, BUT, surely, if we take that into consideration, it's now Cena's time to shine? It's his turn to beat Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Because when we look at the past ten years, The Rock hasn't been "The Rock". He's only been Dwayne Johnson, the normal man. Dwayne Johnson the film start, The Tooth Fairy, Agent 23, The Scorpion King... but he hasn't been "The Rock". He may have tried to be "The Rock" over the past year, but he's not gotten nowhere near as good as he once was. His stupid "Rock Concert" and repetitive, boring, droll promo's haven't interested nearly more than enough people. John Cena though, is the guy who's powered by the people, whether they love or hate him. He seemed to be "almost invincible" until recent times, under stupid circumstances against the fat American that pretends to be Japanese.

Once again everything your stating is your opinion. Your whole argument is how Rock has lost a step, nothing your saying is Cena's favor. Plus we are talking about Rock in his prime, your talking about 2011/2012 Rock. The one who has once again already beaten John Cena.

You could boil it down to the HHH/Batista argument of "Which finisher is easier to hit", but when it boils down to it, both the Attitude Adjustment & the Rock Bottom are pretty simple finishers to hit, so it comes down to who gets worn down the quickest and how it ends. I see it a bit like this;

- Bell rings, Rock comes out on top continuously
- Cena turns things around, hits a couple of big moves
- Bit of back & forth, pin attempts between the two that fail over & over again
- The two guys slow things down, taunt each other, rile up the crowd whilst still bringing the pain (Pun intended)
- Finisher time. Guys hit their (possibly each others) finishers, with near falls a couple of times.
- Cena hits an AA, this time followed up by an STF, which Rock breaks through.
- Rock comes back, looks for the People's Elbow, but when coming off the ropes, Cena catches him, hits him with the AA and this time, locks in the STF, centre of the ring, eventually leading to The Rock tapping out in front of everyone in attendance at the Sun Life Stadium.

There's no way Rock taps in his hometown. Simple as that.

What I think gives John the edge in the end, is the STF. That submission move that Rock doesn't really have as a finisher means that in the end, I have to give my vote to Cena.

Johnny Scumm votes for John Cena.

The STF is about as properly applied at the Rock's Sharpshooter so they cancel each other out. Nothing you've said has been anything helpful for John Cena.

Vote Rock.

I don't think you could vote for Cena unless you have some tremendous bias towards the guy in this match. The Undertaker I can understand (even though I voted for Taker) but The Rock? I don't think so.

The Rock accomplished more in his first 5 years than almost any other person in the history of wrestling let alone the WWE. He was a top guy during WWE's most profitable and popular years and was the top guy during a time where it seemed like everybody knew or at least watched WWE.

The Rock left WWE at WM20 and was immediately apart of the main event at WM27 when he just came back. He's only had 2 matches since and both times he main evented both shows including WM28 against John Cena. I'm not counting that match as a measuring stick to who should win because it wasn't during Rocks prime but all I will say is they put The Rock over the #1 guy in his first singles match in 9 years at the biggest event of the year. The Rock isn't a full time wrestler, he's a guy who wrestles when he feels like it and all I'm gonna say is if you can waltz in whenever you want and defeat the top guy currently cleanly you must be something special. The Rock was IMO the biggest reason that Wrestlemania was so successful this year.

Is John Cena great? Yes. Is he the biggest reason for WWE's success currently? Yes. Is John Cena bigger than wrestling? Not even close. Is The Rock bigger than wrestling? You better believe it.

The Rock during his prime was so far ahead of Cena it's ridiculous and he really truly was. The Rock became a pop culture icon, the word smackdown got included into webster's dictionary because of The Rock.

One thing I will say is Cena has a much better win/loss record than The Rock ever had but then again The Rock had legitimate competition from the likes of Austin, Foley and Triple H. Truth of the matter is John Cena is leaps and bounds above the current roster and he really is. I don't think anyone can even come close to touching Cena at this point in time he's so far ahead of the pack. If John Cena was around when The Rock and Austin were king it wouldn't be the case. As good as John is a lot of the reason he's the top guy currently is he was the only guy in WWE who can really draw, back in the attitude era they had 2 of the top 5 greatest of all time with Rock and Austin probably being the 2 biggest draws in wrestling history (Hogan may be ahead of The Rock but not by much) so the competition was much stiffer.

When Austin went down The Rock took the ball by himself and business didn't suffer, as a matter of fact it actually went up, without the biggest draw in wrestling history. That says a lot about how big The Rock was and his drawing power by himself.

If you look at straight up accomplishments John Cena has the edge but then again The Rock was only drawing real money for 3 years before he went to Hollywood and became successful there. John has been the #1 guy for the past 7 years so in all fairness he should be more accomplished.

I don't think using the win/loss record or the accomplishments argument is a good way of arguing for Cena. If the guy doesn't have more accomplishments being the #1 guy for double the time of The Rock then that's pretty fucking sad. Also his should have a better win/loss record, he didn't have to face Austin all the time, or Triple H, or Mick Foley. Don't say Cena has beaten Triple H, HBK, Angle, Jericho, Batista ect. as it has been their role to build guys like Cena, they are the old dogs, Cena was the new blood, of course they are gonna lost to Cena. Edge and Orton were the only real competition Cena ever had and even they don't come close to what Cena brings to the table.

The Rock is a bigger draw than Cena is today, and he was an even bigger name and draw back in his prime. I like Cena but you would have to be blind to think he stands any hope in hell at winning this match.

Johnny Scumm your points on title reigns and feuds of the year and stuff is irrelevant to this because even if john cena has the edge in titles the rock won all his titles within a 5yr period whereas John Cena has won 19 championships over an 10 yr period meaning Rock did more in a shorter time frame and feud wise The Rock was in arguably the greatest feud of all time with Stone Cold so Cenas feud's can't even touch that hell The Rock vs. Mankind feud is better than any feud Cena has been apart of. When they do another 50 greatest of all time dvd Cena will still be behind Rock simply put Rock greater than Cena.

The Rock should win this. Just a month ago he went over John Cena despite being absent from the company for the past 7 years. The Rock beat Cena, in his prime, at the main event of Wrestlemaina. It doesn't get any bigger than that.

The Rock doesn't have as many title reigns as Cena, sure, but then again a few of Cena's were hot-potatoed, while all of Rock's were high quality. Rock has wins over every huge star in his era, as has Cena, but Rock has defeated Stone Cold multiple times, and has a win over Hogan. And the Hogan/Rock match was an era vs era match the same as Rock/Cena.

On paper, and in kayfabe, Rock just looks to have the clear advantage.

Well I'd knew it come down to this, should be a good one. While I think John Cena certainly deserves to have come this far because he is a lot better than a lot of people give him a credit for, he just shouldn't go over the Rock in the finals

So first of all, your basing your entire argument right off the bat on personal opinion. I was expecting people to quickly try to throw out the window the biggest piece of evidence that Cena won't win this match and it's the fact that he has already lost to not even in his prime Rock. You also give clear evidence that Rock would have the advantage seeing as all his matches in this tournaments have been easy squashes while Cena has had to go through some wars to get here, yet your argument is "he's John Cena, he'll never give up".

The squashes thing may be true, but apart from the past two rounds, they've not counted as much going into this final match. Yeah, I've given Rock a mention because he deserves it. He's beaten his past two guys with a bigger margin than Cena, why shouldn't I have? I still think Thesz should've beaten him though, Rocky shouldn't even be here right now, Lou would/should've run rings around him, but this thing's been a popularity contest for pretty much everyone. I'm not even a Cena fan, but I've been backing him the whole way because the man deserves it. I had this weird feeling he'd be up against Rock and I was not going to back down even at that result.

I love how most of the accomplishments Cena has on that list of from the opinions of magazines. The only thing Cena has over Rock is maybe mid card titles but none of those three US title reigns compare to the prestige of back when the Rock was holding the IC belt. Don't even get me started on why most of John Cena's one month throw away world title reigns once again mean nothing to back when the Rock was holding the belt. Also don't act like the atmosphere and hometown don't matter either, this whole scenario is basically set up for the Rock to win. John Cena has only won once in one of these situations and that was against Edge in 2006. The Rock is miles above Edge and Cena has already lost once to Rock in Miami.

Bold 1) No, most of them have come from the Titles. There were just more on Cena from the Magazines to post, so I did.

Bold 2) Again, no. He has WWE Title reigns over Rock, no matter how many months he may have held them for.

In his 10 runs, Cena has held the title for a total of 1058 Days, which is 4th in the Combined Reigns list. Now, you call some of them throwaways? Surely if they were, then maybe, with his 7 runs, Rocky may have held it for around the same amount of time? Nope, he's only held it for a total of 297 Days, which is actually the same amount of days that Kurt Angle has held it, IN ONLY FOUR REIGNS. 297 Days is around a quarter of Cena's reign, it has nothing on it at all. Now, let me show you the other "Combined reigns" for the Titles the men have held, because I like this.

US/IC Title Combined Title Reigns
Rock (Held IC Twice) - 339
Cena (Held US Thrice) - 221

Yes, a bit of a bummer for Cena here, but he's already miles ahead of Rock, so lets move on.

WCW/World Heavyweight "Big Gold Belt" Combined Reigns
Rock (Held WCW Twice) - 97
Cena (Held WHC Twice) - 105

Advantage Cena, yet again. Maybe not by much, but he still takes it.

Tag Championships
I'm unable to give any stats here because Wikipedia states to have a "Solo Combined Reign", you must have held the belts for 250+ Days. Neither man has done this, so what's the total in the end I hear you ask? If you're a math genius, you'll already know. Actually, you could be a redneck and still know.

Combined Overall Title Reigns (Days)
The Rock - 733
John Cena - 1384

It's almost DOUBLE what The Rock has here in title reigns. Not exactly double, but almost. So if you're doubting that Cena's accomplishments aren't good enough, think again. Bitch.

Once again everything your stating is your opinion. Your whole argument is how Rock has lost a step, nothing your saying is Cena's favor. Plus we are talking about Rock in his prime, your talking about 2011/2012 Rock. The one who has once again already beaten John Cena.

Well, what's Rock in his prime? Cena in his prime beat Brock Lesnar. Or was Cena in his prime before that? Rock's never beaten Lesnar, has he? Cena can lift Big Show & Edge on his back at once, you can't say that he wears down easy, because in real life, this guy could go without stopping. Chris Jericho has beaten not only Steve Austin & The Rock, but he's beaten them both in one night. Jericho was Cena's whipping boy at one point, if a half worn Jericho can beat Rocky, who's saying that Cena can't do it in full throttle? Well, I say full throttle, even with the margin Cena has against him here, it's unlikely he'll be showing it. It's John Fucking Cena you're dealing with. When the guy's not being all nice & putting over Big Johnny, he's beating people. He's got a mean streak, a mean streak that means business and believe me, he could be any year Rock.

There's no way Rock taps in his hometown. Simple as that.

Fine, he gets pinned. Three AA's, 1, 2 & 3. It's over.

Vote Rock.

Don't. This is Joe West.

Johnny Scumm says, vote Cena.

The squashes thing may be true, but apart from the past two rounds, they've not counted as much going into this final match. Yeah, I've given Rock a mention because he deserves it. He's beaten his past two guys with a bigger margin than Cena, why shouldn't I have? I still think Thesz should've beaten him though, Rocky shouldn't even be here right now, Lou would/should've run rings around him, but this thing's been a popularity contest for pretty much everyone. I'm not even a Cena fan, but I've been backing him the whole way because the man deserves it. I had this weird feeling he'd be up against Rock and I was not going to back down even at that result.

Like a poster above has said, you either have to have a grudge against Rock or really be a fan of John Cena to even believe he could win this. Seeing as your ******ed enough to believe Lou should have gone over Rock i'm going to go with the grudge. John is no Hulk Hogan, he will be worn down way before Rock. Advantage #1.

Bold 1) No, most of them have come from the Titles. There were just more on Cena from the Magazines to post, so I did.

And like I said in my post about those title reigns, they are shit.

The reigns mean nothing if they were just hot potatoed.

In his 10 runs, Cena has held the title for a total of 1058 Days, which is 4th in the Combined Reigns list. Now, you call some of them throwaways? Surely if they were, then maybe, with his 7 runs, Rocky may have held it for around the same amount of time? Nope, he's only held it for a total of 297 Days, which is actually the same amount of days that Kurt Angle has held it, IN ONLY FOUR REIGNS. 297 Days is around a quarter of Cena's reign, it has nothing on it at all. Now, let me show you the other "Combined reigns" for the Titles the men have held, because I like this.

Really trying to use every excuse you can aren't you?

Yes, a bit of a bummer for Cena here, but he's already miles ahead of Rock, so lets move on.

Yet he's never going to be as popular as Rock, never drawn more, and has already lost? Okay, you keeping that champ.

Advantage Cena, yet again. Maybe not by much, but he still takes it.

Rock is miles above Cena , so lets move on.

Tag Championships
I'm unable to give any stats here because Wikipedia states to have a "Solo Combined Reign", you must have held the belts for 250+ Days. Neither man has done this, so what's the total in the end I hear you ask? If you're a math genius, you'll already know. Actually, you could be a redneck and still know.

The fact were still on this is making me think you've got no REAL reasons why Cena should win.

The Rock - 733
John Cena - 1384

It's almost DOUBLE what The Rock has here in title reigns. Not exactly double, but almost. So if you're doubting that Cena's accomplishments aren't good enough, think again. Bitch.

I'm not doubting his accomplishments, I'm just not going to let you overplay them because you have no better argument. And bravo for calling me a bitch, you really got me there :rolleyes:.

Well, what's Rock in his prime? Cena in his prime beat Brock Lesnar. Or was Cena in his prime before that? Rock's never beaten Lesnar, has he? Cena can lift Big Show & Edge on his back at once, you can't say that he wears down easy, because in real life, this guy could go without stopping. Chris Jericho has beaten not only Steve Austin & The Rock, but he's beaten them both in one night. Jericho was Cena's whipping boy at one point, if a half worn Jericho can beat Rocky, who's saying that Cena can't do it in full throttle? Well, I say full throttle, even with the margin Cena has against him here, it's unlikely he'll be showing it. It's John Fucking Cena you're dealing with. When the guy's not being all nice & putting over Big Johnny, he's beating people. He's got a mean streak, a mean streak that means business and believe me, he could be any year Rock.

I love how Jericho supporters biggest arguments are the bullshit wins over Austin and Rock due to heavy interference in both matches. Rock in his prime let's say 2000-2003 has beaten Big Show, Chris Jericho, Triple H, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, and many others. While Cena has also beaten some of these men clean Cena has never beaten Austin nor Hogan. And seeing as once again he's already lost to an out of prime Rock, Cena doesn't have a mean streak.

Fine, he gets pinned. Three AA's, 1, 2 & 3. It's over.

Don't. This is Joe West.

Johnny Scumm says, vote Cena.

Too bad Johnny Scumm was beaten by Triple X, therefore It Doesn't Matter What you Think. Just thought I'd say that since we are throwing out things don't matter here.

Cena supporters If you plan on using any of these arguments already presented then I wish you the best of luck, because they are all shit.

Vote Rock.

Tag Championships

The Rock - 733
John Cena - 1384

This info again is irrelevant judging for the fact when Rock was in his prime the WWE could pass the championship between Austin, Angle, Taker, HHH, Benoit, Foley, Jericho, Hogan, Booker T. With Cena's prime you have Orton, Edge, Jericho, and now CM Punk. Also The Rocks 297 days as champion is roughly 10 months judging he was only a pro wrestler for 4 years whereas Cena's 1058 days is 2 years and 11.7 months and Cena has been in the WWE for 10 years so really The Rock's reigns mean more judging he was losing the title to better competition than Cena was.

Rock in his prime is the 3rd greatest superstar of all time behind Austin, and Michaels. He's done more in a shorter amount of time than any wrestler he reached mega star status in a shorter time than Cena and Austin, hell even Hogan. The Rock has beaten more greats in their prime than Cena ever will. Everything you say about title reigns is irrelevant so stop mentioning it. And if you want to mention that The Rock won the Triple Crown faster than Cena meaning he won the Intercontinental, Tag Team, and WWE Championships during his career and it to Rock 2 years where it took Cena 9 years. None of Cena's Feuds can compare to The Rocks top 3 feuds with Austin, Foley, and HHH.

Like a poster above has said, you either have to have a grudge against Rock or really be a fan of John Cena to even believe he could win this. Seeing as your ******ed enough to believe Lou should have gone over Rock i'm going to go with the grudge. John is no Hulk Hogan, he will be worn down way before Rock. Advantage #1.

I have/am neither. I have no grudge against The Rock, I have no problems with him at all & I'm definitely not a Cena fan. Also, are you calling me ******ed? That's an infractable offense right there! John's no Hulk? How you know he'll be worn down before Rock is beyond me. You don't live these guys lives, you watch them on TV 1/2 times a week, maybe 3 if you're really lucky, or can afford it. I don't see Cena's career in wrestling going as long as Hulk's, but that's 'cos he has sense.

And like I said in my post about those title reigns, they are shit.

They do? Well on record, they mean a Looooooooooooooooot. So hush there.

The reigns mean nothing if they were just hot potatoed.

Again, they're recorded, noted and they count in history.

Really trying to use every excuse you can aren't you?

Excuse? Not at all. This is proof here, that Cena has held the title for almost 800 more days that The Rock did. Is that luck? Nope, that's because John Cena is a fighter. In his longest of reigns, he'd have brought Rocky down just like anyone else who challenged him at that time.

Yet he's never going to be as popular as Rock, never drawn more, and has already lost? Okay, you keeping that champ.

Three words. Beg. To. Differ. Everyone has different thoughts and right now, you could put Cena on a level with Rock if you really thought about it. I know that brain of yours isn't all that great, but try and use it. Tryyyyyyyyyy, really hard. Just don't shit yourself.

Rock is miles above Cena , so lets move on.

Funny, you say that when there's nothing less to say because once again, CENA HAS A LONGER COMBINED TITLE REIGN PROVING THAT YES, HE IS BETTER THAN THE ROCK! His fighting shines through and it shows you just how good he is, even with a margin of 12 days.

The fact were still on this is making me think you've got no REAL reasons why Cena should win.

They're scattered around here. So you're stupid & can't read? Jesus, it's 1am here and I'm soaking all of your terrible in, with a major migraine.

I'm not doubting his accomplishments, I'm just not going to let you overplay them because you have no better argument. And bravo for calling me a bitch, you really got me there :rolleyes:.

No better argument? I'm trying to see what you've brought to the table. Even my Coffee ain't here yet. Bitch.

I love how Jericho supporters biggest arguments are the bullshit wins over Austin and Rock due to heavy interference in both matches. Rock in his prime let's say 2000-2003 has beaten Big Show, Chris Jericho, Triple H, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, and many others. While Cena has also beaten some of these men clean Cena has never beaten Austin nor Hogan. And seeing as once again he's already lost to an out of prime Rock, Cena doesn't have a mean streak.

So, Jericho won. They're definitely not "Bullshit wins", that's the first ever Undisputed Champion you're talking about. You pick the year he's beaten those guys as a prime? What a fucking coincidence. I do like though that you've said Cena's never beaten Hogan. That makes me laugh, only because he was never given the opportunity 'cos you know, he was teaming with him instead. That's what's called two faces working together. This is the John Cena who beat Batista, JBL, Jericho, Kurt Angle, Edge, Triple H, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam, Big Show, The Undertaker, Rikishi etc. He may not have beaten Austin, or Hogan, but there's enough star power there to work it.

The bold bit don't make sense. Cena's got a mean streak when he needs it, and unleashing it against The Rock would be the perfect opportunity to get a win. You know he can do it, you're just really against admitting it.

Too bad Johnny Scumm was beaten by Triple X, therefore It Doesn't Matter What you Think. Just thought I'd say that since we are throwing out things don't matter here.

Just remind me though, when was your last credible win? Wait... never.

Cena supporters If you plan on using any of these arguments already presented then I wish you the best of luck, because they are all shit.

They're not shit. Someone's just on his period, he's not getting his blowjobs and he just wants to be right. Read back, realise that in this tournament finals, you should vote for John Cena.

Many others will tell you and I'm sure sometime along, they'll actually join in the conversation.

Vote Rock.

No.

I have/am neither. I have no grudge against The Rock, I have no problems with him at all & I'm definitely not a Cena fan. Also, are you calling me ******ed? That's an infractable offense right there! John's no Hulk? How you know he'll be worn down before Rock is beyond me. You don't live these guys lives, you watch them on TV 1/2 times a week, maybe 3 if you're really lucky, or can afford it. I don't see Cena's career in wrestling going as long as Hulk's, but that's 'cos he has sense.

He'll be worn down because he's won by less than the Rock has, you know the rules of the tournament. I don't need to know these people in real life to know that in this one night tournament, looking at the voting for the last two rounds that Rock has an advantage.

They do? Well on record, they mean a Looooooooooooooooot. So hush there.

Not when they mean nothing.

Again, they're recorded, noted and they count in history.

Do you really want to go into which era will be more known for history?

Excuse? Not at all. This is proof here, that Cena has held the title for almost 800 more days that The Rock did. Is that luck? Nope, that's because John Cena is a fighter. In his longest of reigns, he'd have brought Rocky down just like anyone else who challenged him at that time.

No he wouldn't of, hence the reason he's already lost to Rock.

Three words. Beg. To. Differ. Everyone has different thoughts and right now, you could put Cena on a level with Rock if you really thought about it. I know that brain of yours isn't all that great, but try and use it. Tryyyyyyyyyy, really hard. Just don't shit yourself.

This coming from the guy who thinks Lou Thesz was on Rock's level?

Funny, you say that when there's nothing less to say because once again, CENA HAS A LONGER COMBINED TITLE REIGN PROVING THAT YES, HE IS BETTER THAN THE ROCK! His fighting shines through and it shows you just how good he is, even with a margin of 12 days.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I can't tell if your being serious or not but if you are, I seriously feel sorry for you.

They're scattered around here. So you're stupid & can't read? Jesus, it's 1am here and I'm soaking all of your terrible in, with a major migraine.

Read the post above.

No better argument? I'm trying to see what you've brought to the table. Even my Coffee ain't here yet. Bitch.

Yes you have no better argument, hence the reason you changed the argument to coffee.

So, Jericho won. They're definitely not "Bullshit wins", that's the first ever Undisputed Champion you're talking about. You pick the year he's beaten those guys as a prime? What a fucking coincidence. I do like though that you've said Cena's never beaten Hogan. That makes me laugh, only because he was never given the opportunity 'cos you know, he was teaming with him instead. That's what's called two faces working together. This is the John Cena who beat Batista, JBL, Jericho, Kurt Angle, Edge, Triple H, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam, Big Show, The Undertaker, Rikishi etc. He may not have beaten Austin, or Hogan, but there's enough star power there to work it.

Austin and Hogan combined > JBL, Batista, Jericho, Edge, Kurt, RVD, Big Show.

The bold bit don't make sense. Cena's got a mean streak when he needs it, and unleashing it against The Rock would be the perfect opportunity to get a win. You know he can do it, you're just really against admitting it.

I saw the mean streak Cena unleashed at Mania, tell me how that worked out for him.

Just remind me though, when was your last credible win? Wait... never.

My last match, I honestly would love to face you now seeing as you think your so high and mighty.

They're not shit. Someone's just on his period, he's not getting his blowjobs and he just wants to be right. Read back, realise that in this tournament finals, you should vote for John Cena.

Nope they are pretty shit. Hence the reason every reply has to be transitioned into blow jobs, coffee, and period blood, all things I got from your mom last night.

Many others will tell you and I'm sure sometime along, they'll actually join in the conversation.

I'm honestly still waiting for somebody intelligent to tell me why Cena should win. If you can go find this person I'll be here waiting.

No.

Yes.

Dear,
The Cena Dick Rider that is Johnny Scumms

How in the bluest of blue hells is Cena on the same level as Rock lets break it down by 7 different categories
Popularity: The Rock
Opponent Calibur- No question Rock
Championship Reigns- Push(the rock had more championships in a shorter period)
Popularity: Rock
Mic Skills: Rock hands down
Wrestling Skills: Rock hands down again
Putover ablilty: Rock put over countless superstars and was a huge leader backstage in the locker room him and Austin are responsible for the position that Jericho is in now they could have said fuck Jericho i dont want to lose to him vengance 2001. Who has Cena put over? NOT A GOD DAMN PERSON!!!!! Rock was in the business to further himself and others just ask Shane Helms. Cena does not have the wrestling ablility or mic skills to put someone over don't even say Cena put over Zack Ryder look where he is now and Punk is the main reason for Ryder getting a chance.

Eveyone needs to be nicer to Johnny Scumm, it's not his fault he has no logic

He can't help it.

Such as when The Rock was champion for "less time" than Cena, which obviously means more. When The Rock was Champion, you had legit contenders like Stone Cold, and Triple H. John Cena has Orton and Edge. They are just from different era's, but still Austin and Trips are way better than Rated RKO.

There's something else you should understand. At the rate Rock was going, he could've stayed in the WWE, and probably would still be the top dog, probably bigger than anything else in this world. Where would Cena be if The Rock stayed for even a couple more years in the ring?
If The Rock Stayed, Cena would probably not be the number one guy right now

When The Rock left to Hollywood, Cena was coming in. Then he had his Thuganomics gimmick, which I thought was genius and still do. But in a recent interview, Cena said that they were about to fire him early into his career. If The Rock was there, they might have.

But I digress, that really does not have to do with anything. We have to look at the aspects which make the best superstar, oh wait, someone else did that for me: Everyone that has posted so far on this thread.

The Rock should take this, considering he's the better wrestler, and superstar overall. He also went through easier matches and has more energy, and its his hometown etc.

The Rock wins in a walk. He literally JUST WON THIS MATCH UP IN "REAL LIFE" while not having wrestled a singles match in, what 8 years? And Cena is in his prime. I remain bitter that it's ridiculous that Cena has made it this far, but in this match it's not even about bias. THere is no angle to take that puts Cena over the Rock.

Vote Rock.

I haven't made my mind up as to who I'm going to vote for but this actually made me laugh.

Dear,

That's awesome.

How in the bluest of blue hells is Cena on the same level as Rock lets break it down by 7 different categories

This should be really good.

Do you have anything to back this up? Anything at all? Rock was popular, but other than one year (2000) he was always behind Austin in popularity. Cena on the other hand, while much of the adults who attend do not like him. Has a majority of the audience behind him. The arena's are filled with kids who all love Cena. Also He's sold more merchandise than Rock. :shrug:

So in your first post you pointed out who Rock's beaten. You listed, Hogan, Lawler, Austin, Taker, HHH, Foley, Booker T, Angle, Jericho, Cena.

Out of that list, there are only two people Cena hasn't beaten. Hogan and Austin. So I really don't see your point. Oh, and Cena just beat Lesnar, a guy Rock hasn't beaten.

Rock had more championships in a shorter time, how many of those reigns actually lasted? He won the title from Mankind to lose it a month later to Austin. He won the title from Triple h, only to lose it back less than a month. He won the title from 'Taker to drop it to Brock at the next ppv. That really does not help Rocky in this debate.

You've already said this, why are you bringing it up again?

Because he was so great when he came back. I don't recall him beating Cena on the mic at any point. Yes, he's great at catchphrases. What else? Nothing.

Highly debatable. Rock is solid in the ring, at best. He wasn't great. Now I'm not saying Cena is the greatest ever, but neither is Rock. They're even in this category.

Putover ablilty: Rock put over countless superstars and was a huge leader backstage in the locker room him and Austin are responsible for the position that Jericho is in now they could have said fuck Jericho i dont want to lose to him vengance 2001. Who has Cena put over? NOT A GOD DAMN PERSON!!!!!

:lmao: are you serious? Who did the Rock put over that was not already established? I'll give you Angle, Jericho, and Lesnar. Triple H? Already in Main event. Austin? Please no. 'Taker? Nope. On the other hand, Cena has put over Edge, who would not be the guy he was today if it wasn't for Cena. Orton owes Cena everything, because even feuding with Triple H, and 'Taker Orton was upper midcard. Once with Cena he rose to the main event and hasn't left. How about the current Champion CM Punk? Put him over too. Oh yeah, and then Miz, who Main evented Mania last year.

Rock was in the business to further himself and others just ask Shane Helms.

And Cena isn't? Cena is the biggest company guy Vince has ever had. Cena Does everything the guy ask him.

Cena does not have the wrestling ablility or mic skills to put someone over don't even say Cena put over Zack Ryder look where he is now and Punk is the main reason for Ryder getting a chance.

Once again, where is your proof? I don't see it.

Do you have anything to back this up? Anything at all? Rock was popular, but other than one year (2000) he was always behind Austin in popularity. Cena on the other hand, while much of the adults who attend do not like him. Has a majority of the audience behind him. The arena's are filled with kids who all love Cena. Also He's sold more merchandise than Rock. :shrug:

First of all this has nothing to do with Austin when it come to popularity between Rock and Fcena no question Rock is more popular the fuck how can you argue that he is. Bigger draw than Cena and always will be. And yes merch ill give it to cena so the fuck what Punk is selling more merchandise does that make him more popular than Cena no
So in your first post you pointed out who Rock's beaten. You listed, Hogan, Lawler, Austin, Taker, HHH, Foley, Booker T, Angle, Jericho, Cena.

Out of that list, there are only two people Cena hasn't beaten. Hogan and Austin. So I really don't see your point. Oh, and Cena just beat Lesnar, a guy Rock hasn't beaten.

Um Cena has never beaten Foley, Taker, or Lawler, and judging from the fact that Rock only went 1v1 with Lesnar once and Cena feuded with Lesnar twice let's be serious Rock lost to lesnar because he was leaving and he was putting lesnar over so shut dat shit up lesnar credits the rock for helping to put him over. So still Rock has the edge in calibur of oppoenet.

Rock had more championships in a shorter time, how many of those reigns actually lasted? He won the title from Mankind to lose it a month later to Austin. He won the title from Triple h, only to lose it back less than a month. He won the title from 'Taker to drop it to Brock at the next ppv. That really does not help Rocky in this debate.

Who do and or did have between 2004-present that could/can carry the company like Cena? Edge no, orton no so who. Realize the calibur of talent he was losing to Austin Hof'er, HHH future Hof'er, Mankind future hof'er, Angle future hof'er, lesnar future hof'er. The Rock has beaten more stars than Cena ever will mind you Rock beat Cena at WM with a Cena in his prime and Rock out of his prime and outshined him.

Because he was so great when he came back. I don't recall him beating Cena on the mic at any point. Yes, he's great at catchphrases. What else? Nothing.

Rock when he came back was not in his prime Rock in his prime would kill Cena on the Mic just go look at his promos from 2000-2001 better than any promo cena has ever cut.
Highly debatable. Rock is solid in the ring, at best. He wasn't great. Now I'm not saying Cena is the greatest ever, but neither is Rock. They're even in this category.

I don't see how you could debate who's better in the ring cena does the same exact moves you must not remember Rock's Rocky Miavia gimmick it showed his true wrestling ability. Even when Rock was wrestling Angle he was able to show off his moves. Cena does the same damn shit match after match gets his ass whooped all match and at the end pulls out the same 4 moves to win shoulder block, spinning back drop, five knuckle shuffle, to AA or STF.
:lmao: are you serious? Who did the Rock put over that was not already established? I'll give you Angle, Jericho, and Lesnar. Triple H? Already in Main event. Austin? Please no. 'Taker? Nope. On the other hand, Cena has put over Edge, who would not be the guy he was today if it wasn't for Cena. Orton owes Cena everything, because even feuding with Triple H, and 'Taker Orton was upper midcard. Once with Cena he rose to the main event and hasn't left. How about the current Champion CM Punk? Put him over too. Oh yeah, and then Miz, who Main evented Mania last year.

I never was insinuating that Rock put over Austin, HHH, or Taker. And you just said that Rock put over 3 future hof'ers. And I won't give Cena credit for putting Orton over just for the simple fact Orton was in evolution and was being put over by HHH, Flair, and Benoit Orton was already over when he got to Cena.

And Cena isn't? Cena is the biggest company guy Vince has ever had. Cena Does everything the guy ask him.

And Rock didn't Vince came out and personally thanked Rock on his birthday celebration on RAW for all he did for him Rock was a class act in the locker room and was a leader in the locker room alongside Austin and Taker.

Once again, where is your proof? I don't see it.

Youtube Cenas return after neck surgery and Rocks Return back in 2001 during the Alliance vs. WWE storyline and tell me what pop was louder. Also Youtube Rocks promos between 2000-2002 and Cena's promo between 2004-present and not one of them will be better than Rock's. Youtube can validate a lot when it comes to wrestling go find Rock's greatest match and Cena's greatest match and you will see Rock is a better wrestler. Going by these 2 wrestlers in their prime Rock is superior enough said.

Don't even get me started on why most of John Cena's one month throw away world title reigns once again mean nothing to back when the Rock was holding the belt.

You mean those days when Rock won three titles in the span of three months? I've heard up and down people blast Cena, Edge, and Orton for winning so many titles but never blast the Rock when he has won more in less time than the other three names I mentioned. Why is that?

You mean those days when Rock won three titles in the span of three months? I've heard up and down people blast Cena, Edge, and Orton for winning so many titles but never blast the Rock when he has won more in less time than the other three names I mentioned. Why is that?

I never said Rock winning the titles in that span of time of was in his favor. I'm just saying the argument who won more titles is garbage.

Um Cena has never beaten Foley, Taker, or Lawler, and judging from the fact that Rock only went 1v1 with Lesnar once and Cena feuded with Lesnar twice let's be serious Rock lost to lesnar because he was leaving and he was putting lesnar over so shut dat shit up lesnar credits the rock for helping to put him over. So still Rock has the edge in calibur of oppoenet.

Technically, Cena has beaten the Taker at No Way Out. He and Shawn defeated Batista and Taker when Cena pinned Taker. Also, Cena pinned Foley at Vengeance 2007. He's never beaten Lawler because he's never wrestled him dude. It's be like us saying well, Rock never beat Shawn Michaels. But oh wait, John Cena did.

Who do and or did have between 2004-present that could/can carry the company like Cena?
Cena wasn't even the established top guy in the company until 2006 at the earliest. He JUST moved to Raw in mid-2005. And even then the show was still being centered around HHH, HBK, Cena, Edge, AND Orton.

And are you serious? He outshined Cena at Wrestlemania? With the split crowd in his hometown? By being gassed 8 minutes in, to the point where Cena was making up rest holds? Rock did a great job and I'll give him credit where credits due. He looked good for a guy that hadn't been in the ring, in that setting, for so long. But he most certainly did not outshine Cena in that match.

Realize the calibur of talent he was losing to Austin Hof'er, HHH future Hof'er, Mankind future hof'er, Angle future hof'er, lesnar future hof'er.

And he still made it work. That's a testament to his fucking talent. Thank you for being so fucking stupid that you made my argument for me.

Rock when he came back was not in his prime Rock in his prime would kill Cena on the Mic just go look at his promos from 2000-2001 better than any promo cena has ever cut.

Since your entire argument is based off would've and could've, I'd like to tell you that Rock also had a lot more freedom than Cena did on the mic. Cena is severely limited in what he can say. Rock was not. Rock was a mega-star on the microphone, I'm not denying that. But he had something to his clear advantage. Also, Cena is much better at giving the "from the heart" slow, serious promos than Rock was.

I don't see how you could debate who's better in the ring cena does the same exact moves you must not remember Rock's Rocky Miavia gimmick it showed his true wrestling ability

We're talking primes here. This whole tournament has been taking people in their primes.

And by the way, look it up on wikipedia. John Cena has a larger regular move set than over half of the roster and certainly more than any guy not name bryan, Punk, Orton.

I never was insinuating that Rock put over Austin, HHH, or Taker. And you just said that Rock put over 3 future hof'ers. And I won't give Cena credit for putting Orton over just for the simple fact Orton was in evolution and was being put over by HHH, Flair, and Benoit Orton was already over when he got to Cena.

How about giving him credit for making Edge's singles career and propelling him to the top heel role? He also cemented Punk's role at MitB. And he put over Sheamus.

And Rock didn't Vince came out and personally thanked Rock on his birthday celebration on RAW for all he did for him Rock was a class act in the locker room and was a leader in the locker room alongside Austin and Taker.

He did it for Cena's birthday this year as well.

We seen this match before.
The Rock is now less tired then Cena and back at home [where he beat Cena]
If Cena would have won the match this past Mania I think we could have a diff. story, but the fact is The Rock was chosen to win over the guy who would be there speaks alot.

I see Rock winning this after a long amazing match, filled with rock bottoms on the announce tables, aa's on steel steps, and a cena's people elbow and cena rock bottom [cena bottom if you will..]
The Rock turns it around with a spinebuster, back to back peoples elbow, and a rock bottom to beat Cena

My Vote: The Rock

Technically, Cena has beaten the Taker at No Way Out. He and Shawn defeated Batista and Taker when Cena pinned Taker. Also, Cena pinned Foley at Vengeance 2007. He's never beaten Lawler because he's never wrestled him dude. It's be like us saying well, Rock never beat Shawn Michaels. But oh wait, John Cena did.

Cena wasn't even the established top guy in the company until 2006 at the earliest. He JUST moved to Raw in mid-2005. And even then the show was still being centered around HHH, HBK, Cena, Edge, AND Orton.

And are you serious? He outshined Cena at Wrestlemania? With the split crowd in his hometown? By being gassed 8 minutes in, to the point where Cena was making up rest holds? Rock did a great job and I'll give him credit where credits due. He looked good for a guy that hadn't been in the ring, in that setting, for so long. But he most certainly did not outshine Cena in that match.

And he still made it work. That's a testament to his fucking talent. Thank you for being so fucking stupid that you made my argument for me.

Since your entire argument is based off would've and could've, I'd like to tell you that Rock also had a lot more freedom than Cena did on the mic. Cena is severely limited in what he can say. Rock was not. Rock was a mega-star on the microphone, I'm not denying that. But he had something to his clear advantage. Also, Cena is much better at giving the "from the heart" slow, serious promos than Rock was.

We're talking primes here. This whole tournament has been taking people in their primes.

And by the way, look it up on wikipedia. John Cena has a larger regular move set than over half of the roster and certainly more than any guy not name bryan, Punk, Orton.

How about giving him credit for making Edge's singles career and propelling him to the top heel role? He also cemented Punk's role at MitB. And he put over Sheamus.

He did it for Cena's birthday this year as well.
I want you to go back and read my entire post I said I don't give him credit for putting oer orton didn't say anything about Edge. Even if you say 06-present you still can't find anybody who could carry the company. And Cena beat a Shaw Michaels who was at the tail end of his career and a Undertaker and Foley who were also about 7 years past their primes Rock beat all three in their primes I don't think Cena would last in the attitude Era its easier to survive now then then simply because WWE Is looking for anybody to help carry the company. My opinion is Rock is better than Cena in every way nothing will change that everyone has their own opinion and mine is Rock in his prime is wiping the flor with Cena in his prime.

I want you to go back and read my entire post

No thanks. Enough brain cells have already died the last time.

I said I don't give him credit for putting oer orton

Let's take note of something, I'm going to say right now that if you go outside that the grass will be bright pink. Go outside and check your grass. When you come back, you should get the idea that just because you say something, doesn't make it true. Cena cemented Orton as a main eventer.

Even if you say 06-present you still can't find anybody who could carry the company.

Yeah. I could have looked at the talent pool of Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, JBL, Eddy Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Edge, Batista, HHH, Kennedy, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Big Show, Kane etc. and not known how to make any of them my face of the company. Vince ALWAYS finds somebody. Let me tell you: Would you have guessed Vince could have turned the RingMaster, Rocky Maivia, or Ruthless Aggression Cena into the top babyface?

And Cena beat a Shaw Michaels who was at the tail end of his career

Still a World Champion, not long before that. Still booked as an undoubtedly top guy. Took the Undertaker to his absolute limits. And Rock beat Austin and Hogan at the absolute tail end of their careers, too. So if you're choosing to not count HBK, than Rock doesn't get credit for the Hogan and Austin victories, correct?

Undertaker and Foley who were also about 7 years past their primes Rock beat all three in their primes

Foley lost to everybody in his prime. It's not a big fucking accomplishment.

Taker's prime is actually like 2001-2007. That's when he produced his best matches and started to get really protected with booking. I mean, character wise his best years were 1997-1999, but we're talking in-ring here.

Also, Cena beat Angle in his prime, Orton in his prime, Batista in his prime, Jericho in his prime, Mysterio in his prime, Edge in his prime, Eddy in his prime, HHH while he was still a big name player,etc. All Hall of Famers and Future Hall of Famers.

I don't think Cena would last in the attitude Era its easier to survive now then then simply because WWE Is looking for anybody to help carry the company.

Oh, right. Because they're in such financial ruins. Vince tries to bring back big names just because he can.

Tell me, was Vince trying to find people to help carry the company when he brought in Jericho? Benoit? How about when he signed the nWo? How about when he brought back Hogan seventeen times in the past 15 years? How about when he brought in Flair? Or when he kept trying to sign Sting or Goldberg? Oh right, Vince signs big name guys because he likes the attention. Nothing more, nothing less. Now please, save the rest of the internet from having to suffer through another post.

He'll be worn down because he's won by less than the Rock has, you know the rules of the tournament. I don't need to know these people in real life to know that in this one night tournament, looking at the voting for the last two rounds that Rock has an advantage.

Yes, but how that means he's still losing just because of the numbers disadvantage, does it?

Not when they mean nothing.

Title reigns mean things Mr. Dynamite. They add prestige to your character and like LJL said earlier on;

Oh yeah, if titles don't mean shit, don't try & defend Rock and say he's "miles" above Cena.

Do you really want to go into which era will be more known for history?

I never said this.

This coming from the guy who thinks Lou Thesz was on Rock's level?

No, coming from the guy who think Lou Thesz was above Rock's level. You don't pay much attention to Thesz, do you?

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I can't tell if your being serious or not but if you are, I seriously feel sorry for you.

Read the post above.

No really, surely if you're a Champion and you've held titles for so many days, it means, until you lose the title, you're beating people. If Cena's held the WWE Title for a total of 1000+ days, that means he's been a fighting champion and in his longest reign, think about how many times he'll have done this. If Rock can't hold a title for a long enough period of time, it means he'll be beaten more often. Cena has a bigger chance than you think, again, you cannot admit it.

Yes you have no better argument, hence the reason you changed the argument to coffee.

No, I just like having fun.

Austin and Hogan combined > JBL, Batista, Jericho, Edge, Kurt, RVD, Big Show.

Hey, y'know, at least I came up with more names right?

I saw the mean streak Cena unleashed at Mania, tell me how that worked out for him.

What about that mean streak Cena unleashed against BROCK LESNAR? You know, when he beat him.

My last match, I honestly would love to face you now seeing as you think your so high and mighty.

It's funny that you think Darren Bull is credible.

Nope they are pretty shit. Hence the reason every reply has to be transitioned into blow jobs, coffee, and period blood, all things I got from your mom last night.

Yeah, my dead Mum? Nice one! see, now he's just going in for the low blows.

No, what it is, is you're getting butthurt now over the fact that you want Rocky to win and are coming back arguing endlessly, trying to make me look wrong or stupid, but you're never actually coming up with anything of your own, you're just saying everything that I say is wrong, meaning that you really have nothing to contribute, you're just trying to be degrading and failing.

See people, if these are the kind voting for The Rock, you'll probably want to vote Cena just so you don't wanna be seen mingling with them.

Dear,

Dear, the guy who had to use rude insults just to look cool & who obviously didn't see that I said I'm not a Cena fan AT ALL.

You mean "Let's see which man is more popular by using a set of categories that I've specifically worked out to make Rocky look better in"

I cannot argue this one. The man gets more cheers, but the fact that Cena gets these Cheer/Boo things going on, I like that.

Again. Had Cena got the chance to fight Austin & Hogan, we wouldn't be saying this, Cena would have gone over it in a second. I'd even hesitate to call it a "Push"

No, this goes to Cena. You couldn't bare to give it to him, but it does go to him. Don't be so stupid.

Wait... you already said this. This one is scratches and now you only have six points.

Really? The guy has catchphrases, they don't equate as "Skills". Last year when Rock came back, I found his promos boring, by the 2nd/3rd, he was re-using the same material in every promo. None of them were new, none of them were fresh, just the fact he was using stupid, lame jokes in his promo's were getting him pops. Cena however, considering I'm not a fan, I usually enjoy the odd Cena mic time. Sometimes he's serious, sometimes he's a joker, it's nice to see. I'd give that one to Cena

"Five Moves Of Doom" might hinder Cena, I'm not afraid to give this to Cena.

Now I wanna ad my own category here for a second.

Most Charismatic: Well, to choose between the two, I'd go Cena.

Putover ablilty: Rock put over countless superstars and was a huge leader backstage in the locker room him and Austin are responsible for the position that Jericho is in now they could have said fuck Jericho i dont want to lose to him vengance 2001. Who has Cena put over? NOT A GOD DAMN PERSON!!!!! Rock was in the business to further himself and others just ask Shane Helms. Cena does not have the wrestling ablility or mic skills to put someone over don't even say Cena put over Zack Ryder look where he is now and Punk is the main reason for Ryder getting a chance.

This is one that makes me laugh. Who has John Cena put over? Let's take a look right now...

Carlito: On his debut, Cena handed over the United States Championship, after having been involved in the title scene with Angle/Booker T.

Orlando Jordan: Again, he handed over the US Championship.

Kevin Federline: Seriously, you've gotta be some guy to let K-Fed beat you, even if Umaga did help him

Sheamus: He gave Sheamus his first ever WWE Title and yes, the match was meant to end that way. That's putting a guy over in a big way.

The Whole Of Nexus: They needed just "one guy" to be in the ring and take a beating and Cena sold it. He made each of the Nexus crew look good that night.

The Miz: The Miz may have been "over" already, sort of, in a weird way, but with the WWE Championship he won, his feud with Cena at that time really cemented him as a Main Event star.

Don't ever argue that Cena hasn't put people over, because he has.

Eveyone needs to be nicer to Johnny Scumm, it's not his fault he has no logic

Who the fuck are you?

Anyways, look at this. You're looking at Rock vs Cena. Just because Cena's fought in two matches beforehand leading into this one doesn't mean he's lost. This is the man with an unblemished I Quit Match record, a man who has lasted a 60-Man Ironman Match and won. Endurance isn't a matter here. Cena can take the pain and the fight and give it all back ten times harder.

Do it. Vote Cena.

First of all this has nothing to do with Austin when it come to popularity between Rock and Fcena no question Rock is more popular the fuck how can you argue that he is. Bigger draw than Cena and always will be. And yes merch ill give it to cena so the fuck what Punk is selling more merchandise does that make him more popular than Cena no.

1. You have yet to give me any proof showing me that he's more of a draw.

2. If the guy moves merchandise, that means he's popular. People are paying to have his stuff. People are wanting him on the cover of their product. Because he sells. I don't ever see Rock having that.

3. Punk sold more merchandise one month. That's it.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that he hasn't beaten Lawler, but that really isn't that big of a deal anymore. Cena's pinned 'Taker. No way out 07. Look it up. You have yet, to make an argument as to why he had better caliber of opponents. You just claim he did. Cena since being champion for the first time has beaten, HBK, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Batista, Chris Jericho, (on two different occasions), Orton, Edge,

Who do and or did have between 2004-present that could/can carry the company like Cena? Edge no, orton no so who. Realize the calibur of talent he was losing to Austin Hof'er, HHH future Hof'er, Mankind future hof'er, Angle future hof'er, lesnar future hof'er. The Rock has beaten more stars than Cena ever will mind you Rock beat Cena at WM with a Cena in his prime and Rock out of his prime and outshined him.

Let's see, Triple H has been there, HBK has been there. 'Taker has been there. Jericho has been there. Look, you mention all of these guys that Rock has beaten. A majority are still around, have been there since Rock left and during Cena's time. They could have carried if need be.

You cannot honestly tell me Rocky shined Cena at Mania. Seriously, Rock was gassed 8 minutes into the match. Cena carried him.

Once again, no facts, as it is your opinion he would have killed him. Yes, Rock was good, but 00-01 are not as great as you make them out to be. 03 was probably his best time on the mic. Why don't you go back and watch Cena's promo's from 03 to late 04. Tell me Cena's not good on the mic. Go to 05 and tell me Cena's not good on the mic.

I don't see how you could debate who's better in the ring cena does the same exact moves you must not remember Rock's Rocky Miavia gimmick it showed his true wrestling ability. Even when Rock was wrestling Angle he was able to show off his moves. Cena does the same damn shit match after match gets his ass whooped all match and at the end pulls out the same 4 moves to win shoulder block, spinning back drop, five knuckle shuffle, to AA or STF.

Oh, here we go again. Cena can't wrestle. This has been done to death. Do you realize that every single guy has four a five moves to close a match. Watch, HBK, or Triple H, or hell Cm Punk. Same moves to finish a match, but they never use the same moves. Why don't you pay attention to Cena wrestling and notice he has a lot more moves in his arsenal than that.

:lmao: Nice job of twisting it to your advantage. However, none of them are Hall of Famer's because Rock put them over. They did that on there own. How over was Orton when his title reign lasted a month? How over was he when he didn't main event another ppv for another year with 'Taker, and then until he faced Cena in 07? Yeah he was really over. No matter how you cut it Orton was not a sure main eventer until he faced Cena. I also see you failed to acknowledge the fact that he made Edge, and made Punk.

Yeah, and then he left. Great company guy there. Yes, Rock did all he could for the business and then left. Cena is there day in day out being the top guy, handling appearances, make-a-wish, house shows, ppv's, everything. He's done it. Vince has come out and thanked him before.

Youtube Cenas return after neck surgery and Rocks Return back in 2001 during the Alliance vs. WWE storyline and tell me what pop was louder. Also Youtube Rocks promos between 2000-2002 and Cena's promo between 2004-present and not one of them will be better than Rock's. Youtube can validate a lot when it comes to wrestling go find Rock's greatest match and Cena's greatest match and you will see Rock is a better wrestler. Going by these 2 wrestlers in their prime Rock is superior enough said.

How much freedom did Rock have on the mic? He could and is still allowed to say what he wants on the mic. Cena isn't. Cena from 03 to 07 was fantastic. Go watch Cena insulting his number one contenders. Cena didn't use catchphrases every five seconds.

Why is it, that you cannot give me anything? Go find this go find that, Rock's better you'll see. You haven't proven anything, you've merely been running on and on and on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back