• Start date

What haircut should Carlito have?

• Like it was before, big afro

• Keep the new look

• Shave it all off and go bald

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

The not-so Great Khali

After seeing Carlito with his new look on Raw this week I ask you the ultimate question;

His new haircut is absolutely horrendous. It looks as if someone tried to cut it in his sleep and he woke up during it.

I liked his old hair. It went with his personality. Of course, down the line if he ever made the main event he would have a new do. But, I'm saying more like braiding it than cutting it to how it is now.

He looks cool with no hair. If he ditched the stupid accent as well he'd at least look like a superstar.

I say Shave it all off and start over, stick him in a Hair Vs. Hair match with Triple H and then lose obviously

The big carpet on top of his head was one of his trademarks. He needs it back or needs to be entirely reworked and rewritten.

I agree with the above. Almost ALL of Carlitos merchendice involves the Fro. Like someone said, he either needs the fro to keep the charecter, or he needs to get rid of the fro, accent, and givin a last name (Not "Cool") in order to be a main eventer. Does anyone see Carlito being WWE Champion? His skills are, but not the charecter. Change the charecter, he deserves it.

There is a thread about a wrestlers hair! Next it will be who has the best ring attire! As sad as it is, I still have an opinion... I want the big hair back! I like Carlito and yes i think in a few years time he could be champ, if they would only stop rushing people to the belt! The hair makes Carlito, and the accent, and the apples, and the rest... i want big hair back!

There is a thread about a wrestlers hair! Next it will be who has the best ring attire! As sad as it is, I still have an opinion... I want the big hair back! I like Carlito and yes i think in a few years time he could be champ, if they would only stop rushing people to the belt! The hair makes Carlito, and the accent, and the apples, and the rest... i want big hair back!

Hence why it's in the spam zone...

I think Carlito either needs a big fro or just get rid of it, if it's the current character big fro, if it's a new character go bald simple.

Oh and big up to Northern English people [as long as you're a proper northerner!]

Why so many votes for bald, he would look so silly bald!

And Yes I am a proper northerner! Well south of you but still North!

Actually I like the new look.

Even though his fro was his trademark, I thought it made him look a little green. At least he looks a little more normal now than the Sideshow Bob look which I always thought was annoying.

He Should Go Like Chris Jericho Is Now Fully Short But With No Mohawk.in My Opinion It Would Suit Him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back