Career Defining Feuds

Sting's career was defined by his feud with Ric Flair. Their 45 minute draw at the Clash of Champions put Sting on the map. Sting won his first World Championship by defeating Flair at the Great American Bash. Finally, the final match on WCW Nitro saw Flair and Sting embrace.

That' pretty harsh man. Owen was good at everything he did.
Except to make people care about him, which is the whole point of wrestling. Owen had ONE run where he was seen as a legit main-eventer...and that was against his own brother.

Owen was a career midcarder, whose feud with Bret make people think he was greater than he really was.

As far as Slyfox goes, first let me say, wow, what the fuck, dude? Me and my homeboy watched the Bret Hart dvd set a few months back and the only thing we had to say when we were done with it was, you know, every single one of these matches Bret out-performed the shit out of his opponent except one, the one you just mentioned. Bret is great, beyond great, but Owen Hart, in my opinion, outwrestled Bret in that match. But, fuck, it was by leaps and bounds the best match on the whole set, and probably one of the best matches I've ever seen, so I'll let it go whichever one you think did better, but don't act like Owen Hart was vastly inferior to Bret (not like that says alot about anyone anyway).
They wrestled twice, which match you talking about, the WM or the SS?

Doesn't matter. Either way Bret made Owen look like gold. I know this how? Because when else was Owen relevant? Answer? Never.

Bret made Owen look great, and made him relevant. It was the only time in his career that Owen was relevant on a main-event level. So, that was Owen Hart's career defining feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back