''Captain Charisma'' Christian's Captivatingly Chaotic Campaign Corner

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
You know fellow peeps, I tried drafting a 900 word exposition on why Christian is the right man to win this WZ tournament. It contained Wikipedia fragments, tales from the Orient and many, many (many) anecdotes about his wavy chest hair until I had an empiphany. None of that was unnecesary. Christian's talent, Christian's charisma, Christian's manliness, Christian's chest hair, they all spoke for themselves. It's no secret that Christian is a God-like wrestling machine with experience in Ladder matches, No-DQ matches that must make him a favourite in the Tournament. To win it though he needs your help. We all know Christian's chest hair doesn't flicker by itself. It needs the help of the peeps subtely blowing in a poetically-lirical way in conjunction. The WZ Tournament is more of the same. So I plead to you peeps, blow the Tastycles' modded Christian threads with the mightiest of might, vote for Christian and wear the sig. Tyson Tomko sponsored rep will be given to all who do.

Sig:

1199vrs.png

Well seeing as Hardy will probably get knocked out I'm in the cap's corner

Rojan, we at the Chris Jericho camp extend our hand to you, to join our ranks and defend all that is Jericho. And if that proverbial extension of the hand doesn't suffice, remember...

hqdefault.jpg

...they'd a bet for one dollar, Canadian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back