Can TNA plz stop Hogan from using twitter.

Discussion in 'The Prison' started by JenksIX, Apr 16, 2011.

1. JenksIX

JenksIX Pre-Show Stalwart

Never mind saying "on to LOCKDOWN" and spelling it Fortune, but when exactly did ABYSS destroy AJ? I thought that it was Bubba Ray that did it? Apparently, all fat people look the same to Hogan :lmao:.

And there was also this, as if his relationship with Brooke isn't creepy enough.

I did find this one interesting though.
    What the F is the deal with Desmond Wolfe? I wonder if he could be in a similar situation as Edge in that he may be forced to retire due to years of stiff work/working with injuries. If that's the case, I hope for the best for him and it's unfortunate if he has to retire from wrestling, but he must. Hopefully it's not the case, but it is an odd situation.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, Desmond has had health issues which have kept him out of TNA and he didn't pass his WWE physical which is why they didn't sign him. I think the main issue is concussions?

As for Hogan, he needs to lay off the twitter. It's getting hard to distinguish his tweets from those of The Iron Sheik.

:lol:

2. .

. We shy worth hair

Uh, Jenks no. Shattered will rip you to pieces for this. At Lockdown 2005(I think.) AJ Styles and Abyss had a match where Abyss destroyed AJ during and post match.

3. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Not post match, AJ won the match and controlled at least half of it, and if Hogan expects people to remember a match from 6 years ago like it happened earlier this month, he's not quite right. In most fans' minds, Abyss vs. AJ was at Destination X last year.

4. JenksIX

JenksIX Pre-Show Stalwart

Someone tweeted to him "it was bully ray who destroyed AJ, brother!"

And Hogan responded, "you know what I mean. hh"

5. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

...there's a reason I don't follow Hogan on twitter...