Calgary Region, Third Round: (3) Hart Foundation vs. (19) Beer Money

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Hart Foundation

• Beer Money

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a third round match in the Calgary Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Calgary Saddledome.

front.jpg

the-hart-foundation--large-msg-122866504419.jpg

3. Hart Foundation

Vs.

25087.jpg

19. Beer Money

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

A TNA tag team isn't beating the Hart Foundation in Calgary. I know that's a shitty explanation to why the Hitman and Anvil would win this, but hey... I don't need much when they're opponents were a solid TNA Tag team.

Vote for the Foundation here.. unless you're a troll. In that case, please stop.

Beer Money wouldn't go down without a fight, but The Hart Foundation aren't doing the job in this one. They've beaten teams as good and better than Beer Money many times, and would again in this match especially infront of a home town crowd.

We'd no doubt see Storm and Roode attempt to sneak a win, try to use the beer bottle but Neidhart would grab the bottle, neck the booze and Bret would make Roode tap out to the Sharpshooter.

The Harts move on.

Beer Money had a good run in the tournament. It's over. I voted for them over The Rockers but I can't put them over The Hart Foundation. If you're worried about Beer Money using dirty tactics let me remind you The Harts were just as successful as heels as they were as faces, maybe even more. I think these teams match up pretty well but The Harts are just better. I'll take the more experienced team here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back