British government uses drones on own citizens

Then perhaps you are in the wrong thread? This thread is about government killing citizens without trial (usually by way of drone attacks) and whether it is acceptable if security deems it so.

Perhaps you ought to start your own thread if you want to talk about general government malfeasance.

uh no because loveless and lee both talked about how the Government just went about it and it didnt even go through parliament. Which is why I bought up the people's ability to hold a government accountable and provided examples of it. I'm pretty sure I said it was fine in this citcumstance but it's a delicate issue where there will be situations where more details will be necessary. Certain themes of a thread overlap with other issues.

uh no because loveless and lee both talked about how the Government just went about it and it didnt even go through parliament.
...when executing drone strikes on civilians.

Which is why I bought up the people's ability to hold a government accountable and provided examples of it.
And I rightly pointed out we have the information we need for this example.

I'm pretty sure I said it was fine in this citcumstance
Which is the topic of this thread...
but it's a delicate issue where there will be situations where more details will be necessary. Certain themes of a thread overlap with other issues.
The theme of this thread is about drone strikes, not general governmental malfeasance. So when I reply to your posts, with the idea of the topic of the thread, it would probably make more sense for you to NOT be enraged that I would dare respond to your posts with the idea of the thread in mind.

Make sense?

The theme of this thread is about drone strikes, not general governmental malfeasance. So when I reply to your posts, with the idea of the topic of the thread, it would probably make more sense for you to NOT be enraged that I would dare respond to your posts with the idea of the thread in mind.

Make sense?

except that i had bought up other examples/situation and it was clear that you had not read them, which is why i got frustrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back