BringthePain

Am a bit surprised at his 'going away gift'. I actually thought he'd be one of the few who would try to earn his way back out of prison.

Am a bit surprised at his 'going away gift'. I actually thought he'd be one of the few who would try to earn his way back out of prison.

At least he made it easy for KB instead of trying and failing to pull off some kind of reverse-reverse-psychology where he's attempting to get back into the main forum by talking shit.

We all know that he'll be back as some other username, where we'll easily sniff him out since his writing style would make a middle school D student swear to never do drugs.

Oh looks like I missed the parade. Question? How can he show as being banned but still show as being online?

He's logged in and online when that occurs but he can only see the ban message.

I remember those funny moments during live discussions when he used to either mark out for Lesnar, or hoped for Lesnar to show up during random segments. I wish he hadn't embraced the hate. What a shame... It's already Thursday, I wonder if next week's RAW LD thread will be made in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back