Brie Bryan May End the Bella twin's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
Bryan danielson is engaged to Brianna garcia, however let's not forget that also the character daniel bryan is engaged to brie bella
since total diva's this relationship has became real public,

I was thinking when daniel marry's brie bella, should brie change her name to brie bryan? now i realize that daniel's last name in real life is danielson, we all know she'll take that name for real life, but as far as kayfabe will brie bella become brie bryan? and will this affect nikki,s career?

from having the bella twins for years and then suddenly a split, there's always the idea of having a bella twin feud i think this would be good, but after the feud is over, what happens? brie goes with bryan? and nikki goes with cena? no more bella twins?

and if nikki marries cena it may change her name to cena, which could be the end of the bella twin's alliance.
in fact could be the end of the name "bella" in the wwe.
if their name changes to brie bryan and nikki cena will that end the tag team bella twins?

You do know they will still be twin sisters even after one gets married.... right?

Also, many women keep their same last names, especially in their professional lives. Most actresses don't change their last names after they get married because they're well known under their maiden names. Also, stage names rarely change due to real life marriages. Look at Stephanie McMahon. Does she go by Stephanie Levesque (or even Stephanie Helmsley) on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back