Brian Kendrick and Syxx Pac question on TNA.

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
This man has been on one heck of a losing streak.. he needs to join the Band in my opinion.

I mean didn't HBK train him? He to me would be a perfect choice for the band ;)

Heck even Scott Hall thinks so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rXq_qzT1mI&playnext_from=TL&videos=tcWKx_TP2Ps&feature=sub

What do you think about that?

Also what happend to Syxx Pac? Is he injured? I know Eric Young is in the Wolfpack now but it seems something has happend to Syxx pac.

I think he's got what it takes to be the next Brian Pillman so I say no to The Band for him. But he does need somebody close to him to put him over as a true loose cannon. Pillman had Austin, I think Kendrick needs somebody as well. Imo Kazarian would be that perfect fit. Kaz and Kendrick form a tag team and get on a winning streak with Kaz keeping Kendrick level headed. When they start to lose Kendrick starts to slip over the edge all the while Kaz tries to calm him down. Sooner or later Kendrick turns on Kaz and they build a feud out of it all while the announcers build Kaz up to be the good guy just trying to help his friend.

Certainly can't be any worse than jobbing week-after-week to Samoa Joe, Doug(las) Williams and the rest of the X Division. :)

I really wish they had a better name than "The Band", because despite the obvious nWo alliances/history, a stable led by Nash & Hall would actually do a lot for guys like EY and Kendrick.

I'm not entirely against this, to be quite honest. I actually think recruiting Kendrick would do wonders for establishing a presence for him in TNA right now – something he's failed to do since debuting initially at Genesis.

I vote tentative yes right now.

This man has been on one heck of a losing streak.. he needs to join the Band in my opinion.

I mean didn't HBK train him? He to me would be a perfect choice for the band ;)

Heck even Scott Hall thinks so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rXq_qzT1mI&playnext_from=TL&videos=tcWKx_TP2Ps&feature=sub

What do you think about that?

Also what happend to Syxx Pac? Is he injured? I know Eric Young is in the Wolfpack now but it seems something has happens to Syxx pac.

I don't know how long they going to let Brian Kendrick lose because its not good, they not letting him show what he can do in the ring, maybe if he goes in the band it would be good for him. As for Syxx Pac, it turns out that he was not allow to wrestle my state commission which is odd, so because of that that the last time u saw him was the last time he was in TNA. I find that stupid don't u agree

As for Brian Kendrick, WWE's and TNA's problem is the way they book him. I think he would be best if booked like a younger Shawn Michaels, but dont have him dance and come out like he did in WWE, just have a big guy manage and help Kendrick win matches, have Kendrick use the mic and slowly use this big muscle to help him win the X-Division title.

Well he picked up his first win against Williams so he broke that losing streak. Its hard because even DGUSA in his first match had him jobbing(got beat in like 5 minutes tops). I hope to see more from him soon. Supposivly they want to have him and Eric Young fued which would be cool. Maybe get the two big guys and have him go against the band

A feud with EY would certainly work to Kendrick's benefit and help to put on a pretty good X-style match if it's booked correctly.

In short, nnWo put out the invitation to allow Kendrick to join their ranks. Kendrick refuses, ends up assaulting EY and gets beat down. Crowd gets behind Kendrick as EY and the nnWo begins interfering in all his matches causing him to lose – Kendrick demands a match against EY at Slammiversary and finally goes over as a face.

Works for me. Certainly helps to build Kendrick up before his eventual heel turn down the line since he works best as a heel regardless.

Syxx Pac got beat within an inch of his life by the Dudleys' and is probably gone from the company for good.

On the subject of Kendrick's future, I'd like to point out that in singles contest so far, Kendrick is 1-3. Three loses equals one heck of a losing streak to you? And any "streak" he had going ended last night by pinning the #1 contender to the X-Division title. Now granted, this is TNA, so the logic of him being the new #1 contender soon or capitalizing on his win are almost out the window, but it could still happen.

And yes, he could benefit from teaming up with the band or being involved in a program with them (which is what I would do to give him a more solid character foundation), but the way TNA has built the X-Division, unless they plan on having Douglass take on Kaz again at Slamiversary , there are no notable world title contenders, so BK needs to be involved in the title picture.

Syxx Pac no showed at the PPV event and is gone for good. I guess for tv he is beaten and injured but thats why Eric Young replaced him. I am all for it Hall and Nash are good to put over Young. As for Kendrick yeah he has a Pillamn look to him but not near as good on the mic. As for booking him with a big guy I agree WWE did that when they gave him Ezekiel Jackson for awhile and I think that went over good.

Also why not sign London to TNA and let him and Kendrick tag. They would be good in matches against Motor city machines guns, Generation Me, and Ink Inc. The tag division in TNA is already lackluster any way Morgan was holding the belts by himself and now a creditable Hall/Nash tag has the belts but they are past thier prime. I wish they would hold the belts for awhile by having Young interfere. The Band is still good on the mic to give a ok food to someone like Ink Inc. It would be stupid to just have Ink Inc win on the PPV that does nothing for them. They need to get them in a fued with the Band

Syxx Pac no showed at the PPV event and is gone for good. I guess for tv he is beaten and injured but thats why Eric Young replaced him.

It was reported that Dixie knew in advance he would not be at the PPV it was TNA that promoted him being there even if they knew he wasn't going to be there.. that makes no sense to fire him over.

As for Syxx Pac, it turns out that he was not allow to wrestle my state commission which is odd, so because of that that the last time u saw him was the last time he was in TNA. I find that stupid don't u agree

I am not sure I understand.. is he not cleared to wrestling in Florida? What?

IMO thats even dumber than the PPV thing. LOL

I think the Pillman idea is great. Kendrick could easily go bat shit crazy from losing and just start attacking everyone and their grandmother, win or lose. Him joining The Band would only hinder hsi current "all about me" gimmick. He's signed to a multi year contract so he has to do something eventually, but not everyone can be pushed at once and the X division is being built around Kaz and Williams, so Kendrick may have to play bitch for a whille and deal with it.

On a complete mark level, I'd like to see TNA pick up Paul London and have him team with Kendrick to take on The Band. Then a nice long three way rivalry between Gen. Me, MCMG, and London and Kendrick, would help solidify the high paced action that put TNA on the map to begin with and move away from the older talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back