Bra and Panties Matches: FRIEND...or Foe?

Bra and Panties Matches. FRIEND...or Foe

• Friend

• Foe

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Personally, I miss the bra and panties matches on Raw. It's not too taudry. You can still have the matches and have the Divas wear simply bras and panties instead of thongs and the like...to keep it PG and all. I think they need to bring that back, because simply no one takes the Diva's seriously as wrestlers and with girls like Maryse or Kelly Kelly dropping trou, it'd be great.

So...Bra and Panties' matches...FRIEND...or Foe. And explain why.

I miss them too. Like you said, if they just dont wear things and suck it can keep under the PG crap WWE is going through right now. Come on, who doesn't want to see kelly kelly, maryse, mickie james, etc. in this type of match.

BRING BACK BRA AND PANTIES!!!

P.S. And screw the pg thing, i want them in thongs :)

Definitely a FOE of the PG Era. However, a FRIEND of what I would like to see transpire between the three Brands (specifically on Raw), as outlined in my signature.

The PG Era, however, easily eliminates any chance of seeing these matches as long as it is setup in the company's current state.

Since this forum is mainly built up on guys, I'm sure that the B&P matches are in favor. However, I personally think otherwise.

It's not because I don't want to see them parade around in lingerie and pull clothing off of one another. It's because it seems to be an easy way out. Don't get me wrong, B&P matches aren't all bad. But with the way the divas are now, I'm sure it's all they would do. A match with some stipulation that involves less wrestling. The womens division has lost alot of fans and I'm sure that if they stopped wrestling as much and just ripped each other's clothes off, sure guys would enjoy it but the women wouldn't have a fair chance in being part of a wrestling debate. Lita & Trish didn't get to where they are because of B&P matches. Sure they did a few here and there but they're mostly known for improving in the ring, the way it should be. The divas would earn alot more respect by looking "hot" and kicking ass, than attempting to rip each others clothes off. Disagree if you must, but that's the way I see it.

Well, the matches were good for divas that couldn't wrestle like Chrissy Hemmee and Maria back in the day. I liked the bra and panties matches, but I am a lingerie guy and I would have them actually bring back that match instead.

As much as I would like to see it back, the other problems along with the PG era being anti-bra and panties, would you see do this match? All the divas are now purely wrestling focused only so few would do this now they want to be taken seriously as competitors. With the possible exception of Maria and Kelly Kelly, the WWE has got rid of the divas who would still do this. Think the last time we had something like this was the strip poker game!

I say Friend for sure, but it's not likely to make a return any time soon.

I'm not sure. On one hand, there used to be some amazingly sexy divas and seeing them in their underwear wasn't a bad thing. On the other hand, the matches are bad. PG rating didn't really pop into my mind at all and I'm trying to work out whether it would matter. I'm not sure what the specific regulations are for a PG show regarding half-naked females. I wouldn't be against seeing these matches again, as they're generally more entertaining than regular divas matches.

I will call myself an admirer from afar. Yes, there are certain things that are great about the bra and panties match, but there are also things that I kind of don't like.

Yes, the B&P match is fucking great... Because it's women getting undressed. Read: Hot women getting stripped to their next to nothings. How could I not love that? Seriously, it's the greatest tool that you'll ever use to attract male fans. It's one of the greatest things the WWE could do... Offer the women, which are quite voluptous, getting stripped down to their underwear, most of the time for free. How could you not love that?

From a wrestling standpoint? Well... It's what allowed women like Debra and The Kat to have Women's Championship reigns, and brought usd to a point in which women's wrestling is completely irrelevant. When Vince prepared to center his division around these sorts of matches, he started to look less for wrestlers in his women as much as women to ogle at. Sure, you had women wrestlers like Trish and Lita, but otherwise, the Divas division was stacked with ladies like Torrie, Dawn Marie (as much as I love Dawn), Terri, and other such tremendous workers. Sure, it was great to look at, but the matches didn't really stand for match. Next thing you know, Vince started to hire more of his wrestlers in a similar matter. Sure, some women could wrestle, but more or less Vince began to hire his women for T&A.

Today... Well, Vince can't have these sort of matches. What with his PG movement, there's no way a B&P match would fly, even with the alterations The Lariat is suggesting. Because these women can't work, the matches are reprehensible, and we can't enjoy them nearly as much.

You ever notice something about TNA? They've obliterated every single gimmick match, except for the Bra and Panties. Why? Because while some of their women may seem a bit less aesthetically pleasing, they realize they have great workers. WWE did not have that sort of foresight process.

So again... I'm a bit of a friend afar

Absolutely a damn foe. I cant even begin to describe.

How the shit do you have a TV program that has such a large portion of the audience being underage individuals showcasing the same thing that occurs in strip clubs and bars all over america. they even had them do it in mud, and substances simular to mud.

Even I, as an adult male, find the entire practice to be absolutely disgusting, degrading, and anyone who truly enjoys this type of low brow entertainment to be absolutely pathetic. Its shit wrestling, and is loss of empathy for other human beings. Its fucking disgusting, and has zero fucking place in wrestling.

You want your stupid fucking jollies, maybe go to a place were people arent sitting with their grandchildren trying to enjoy a show. The selfishness and perversion of so many adult males fucking sickens me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back