Bound for Glory: World Heavyweight Championship - Lashley (c) VS Ethan Carter III

Who should win?

• Lashley

• Ethan Carter III

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So Ethan Carter III became the No.1 Contender to Lashley's World Heavyweight Championship after winning the Bound For Glory Playoffs.

He retained this position by defeating Drew Galloway a couple of days ago.

Lashley has had a great dominant title reign until now. It has been a 2+ months reign for him and he has done a good job as a champion. I think that he should lose it to EC3 at Bound For Glory.

Bound For Glory would take place on 2nd October and that means almost 4 months of Lashley's title reign which is enough.

Thoughts?

Bobby Lashley is a fine world champion, but at least to me, he's just perfect for that upper card position and helping others get over. I don't even want to see this match that badly. However, I do want to see Lashley going one on one with Moose on a special Impact episode or on PPV. It's just a perfect role for him.

ECIII has a lot more to offer since he has the best character and the best mic skills. His first title reign was a complete success and I can't see any reason for it to fail again. This will probably be match 1 out of 3, but after this I hope him and Galloway build something cool for the main event title. I loved their match last week despite the weak ending, so giving them a true rivalry will only help them. Also ECIII has an already established history with Matt Hardy and Mike Bennett, so they're just logical choices to challenge him.

Not really looking forward to the match as much as I am looking forward for what comes next but it's a great decision.

This is looking like it is going to be a great PPV. TNA have really stepped it up this year. I can't pick a winner here, as good as EC3 is I can't see him beating Lashley. Lashley was absolutely right when he said a couple of weeks ago that he is the best professional wrestler anywhere in the world at the moment. His in ring work has been awesome and his mic work is faultless and EC3 is not far behind him.

Not really sure what side to pick here. I agree that Lashley is a good champ, and can foresee him retaining at BFG. Ethan has been there before, and can shine with the chip. Thing is, which guy would be the most beneficial to TNA as the champ? Youth movement I would think wins the day, but it could go either way.

I already called it earlier and I see it happening. Moose and Lashley will join forces and decimate and wreck havoc on the entire roster. ECIII is "ok".....but he's one ugly asre dude! Dude looks like he was beaten with an ugly stick daily for the first 25 years of his life! Lashley wins here in dominant fashion. ECIII goes back to be an arrogant cocky prick. Still waiting for January for Matt Taven to join the Miracle. TNA will shine in 2017 thanks to the influx of young talent. Stay far away from hot garbage like the Dudleyz and ADR. I could live with Cody Rhodes though.

Lashley's current in-ring work is by far the best in the business. His hard work deserves at least a good 1 year title run.

Still waiting for January for Matt Taven to join the Miracle.

But you're not confident enough in that prediction to take the wager I have on offer. Which, since I'm apparently both wrong 99% of the time, and the biggest troll on the forums, you'd really think this would be an easy decision for you.

As a reminder, the wager is that if Matt Taven appears on TNA television on or before January 31st, 2017, I'll leave the boards for a year; and if he doesn't, you leave the boards for a year.

This match has been teased every since EC3 turned face at the beginning of the year, and it is finally about to happen. The only other recent matches that i've been this interested in were Lesnar/Orton and Joe/Nakamura.
It's hard to pick a winner, it could go either way. As of now I'm leaning more towards Lashley though, there's more potential. Just a quick thought, I have come up with a few storylines for DJZ, Moose, Storm, and the Hardys, if Lashley would win.
Can't really think of much with EC3. His last two feuds were with Bennett and Galloway, so it would be too early for him to feud with them again. Bram and Eli will most likely be feuding in the mid-card with Sandow(or what ever his new name is).
It feels like Lashley has been champ for a while now and a new champ is needed, but there are way more upsides with Lashley being champ. Not to leave out that he is easily doing his best work of his career right now.

This is an easy one, EC3 will win because Lashley has a MMA match October 21st & will need time off to train for that match. I'm glad the match up is with EC3 & not that jobber Drew Galloway. I'm looking forward to watching Lashley kick ass in MMA.

Just watched this match.

For me, It's the best match of ECIII until now. He really upped his game against Lashley and props to him for it.

I am still confused on who dethrones Lashley. Back to match, this match did protect ECIII a lot. Nice powerful match between these wrestlers.

Would have surely preferred an ECIII title win.

Yeah, arguably his best match in TNA since the blood feud with Spud, which I would argue was only better from the perspective of having more emotion built in with the turn and all the blood at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back