Bound For Glory: Knockouts Championship - Fatal Four Way

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Knockouts Champion Sienna defends her title in a Fatal Four Way match at Bound For Glory against Gail Kim, Taryn Terrell & Allie. Sienna won the title by defeating Rosemary at Slammiversary.

Also, this is supposed to be Gail Kim's last match before she retires from Professional Wrestling. So, I think that anyone except Gail Kim should win the title. Gail Kim winning the title and then retiring wouldn't be right as Gail getting pinned by any of the other three could help a lot. The result is actually unpredictable.

P.S - Glad to see Taya Valkyrie & Rosemary in their own personal feud instead of being crammed into the title match.

A hard one to pick, I personally don't see Sienna retaining as I think they have done everything with her that they can and I also think she is overrated. I also don't see any advantage in Gail winning (although I wouldn't be surprised if she does) which leaves Terrell v Allie, Allie has presented as a slightly more serious and talented wrestler lately as opposed to the goofy one she started out as. Anybody that knew Allie from the Indies knows she can actually go in the ring. I feel it is only a matter of time until she holds the belt and see her possibly getting the win maybe with assistance from Gail as a parting gift. All that being said though I would love to see Taryn get the win, she is in incredible shape, goes hard every time she steps in the ring, improves with every match and is just damn hot.

Personally since this is one of her last match before retiring and it's in ottawa wich is near where gail kim started, I wouldn't be surprise that they give her the belt before retiring. Impact as always been about feel good moments especially as far as their long time performers are concern. Gail is pretty much the knockout division and how much a feel good moment would it be if gail kim win the knockout title in from of her home fans in what will probably be her retirement match.

kinda of sad that this match is now a triple threat match since taryn tarell left the company earlier this week. It's stil going to be a good match anyway since all three are great performer but the dynamic of the match will feel a bit off not that it's 2 babyfaces against 1 heel. Still i can see Gail kim somehow win this match anyway but now she going to have to beat sienna instead of Taryn.

I hope that Rosemary is added into this match since her match against Taya Valkyrie is cancelled for unknown reasons. Rosemary should surely been in the title match as Taryn Terrell can't compete in this match.

I think that Gail Kim is now favorite to win this. Although, I would've either Sienna or Allie win this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back