BOTH World championships on the line (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Both the WWE World Title, and the World Heavyweight Championships are on the line. What if both ECW guys win? And if Mysterio wins, what if he jumps to ECW along with RVD winning. What do you think they'll do with the titles? Which one is the ECW world title, or do you think someone is gonna pull off a Shane Douglas?
What will Raw and Smackdown do then?

Any Ideas?

Yea...Cena will win, and rey will lose..World title will be ECW's new Belt..sabu vs rvd builds up again

angle will work the wrestlers til he gets the strap

I know they do but I'm asking if YOU GUYS have any ideas, obviously they know what they are doing, well hopefully anyway. But what do you think?

I think Cena will win because he was the wwe title...the world heavy weight was wcw's titles and now that wwe owns wcw and ecw they are more willing to let that go than the wwe title...maybe have the champ switch shows like theydid at the begining or end the extenstion...iono, or maybe no one from ecw wins a title...they actaully make up a belt for ecw which will be lame

I actually wanted RVD to win, but stay in WWE. Now, I want Cena & Rey winning. I have a feeling they will both retain. Or, maybe, RVD or Sabu will win, but then pull a Shane Douglas.

idk about this i'm thinking rey will lose the title, but thats just because of the vengance poster, and cena has the wwe title, and i think wwe wants to keep that

what is "pulling a Shane Douglas"?

I think that Rey will lose, a bunch of unused WWE wrestlers will jump to ECW, the WWE tag and cruiserweight will go to ecw and there will be more freedom to which wrestlers work certain shows

Shane won the NWA Title back in 1993 or '94 back when ECW was under the NWA banner. ECW wanted to split from them so Shane cut a good promo then threw down the NWA Title and then proclaimed himself the ECW Champ.

I see RVD doing the 2006 equal of that after he beats Cena at One Night Stand, as far as Sabu/Mysterio, I not sure...it'll be interesting though.

I think ECW will get both the titles, then WWE will merge together again and bring back the best belt, the one with the eagle.

Dan1506 said:
I think ECW will get both the titles, then WWE will merge together again and bring back the best belt, the one with the eagle.

Isn't that the current hardcore title? I would like to see that, but i don't think Vince wants to. Cena is advertised as defending the title against Edge in a streetfight on the 6/12 raw, hopefully that aint legit.

I kind of thought that RVD would win until I saw the poster, and I can't really see Sabu beating Rey because they didn't work that storyline good enough to make it happen. But somewhere down the line, an ECW wrestler will face off against a WWE superstar for the Heavyweight or the WWE title which is where we'll see a Shane Douglas. However, the storyline would work best if RVD did it at One Night Stand. I think people would be partially shocked, but I'm not sure. If it wasn't for that stupid Vengeance poster, I would say RVD would do it, but I dunno... maybe the poster is a fake. Besides, I was just looking at the poster for Vengeance and the "DX" covers up the face of Cena's opponent. It's possible it's not Edge, it could be Triple H, and DX will come back that night. Only two people that I can think of have hair like that in the poster, and that's Edge & Triple H!

Regardless of the poster I still think RVD will win. Maybe they'll crown Cena champ on the Raw after One Night Stand and say he's still the REAL world champ because he didn't lose it at a WWE event. So Cena could be Raw's champ and RVD will be the ECW Champ, so it's kind of a win-win for both ECW and Raw or RVD throws down the belt and makes himself ECW Champ, they bring back the old ECW Title and then Cena vs Edge at Vengeance for the vacanted WWE Title....yes, no?

it would definately make more sense Sabu winning & that world title becoming the new ECW championship b/c Rey Mysterio doesn't really have anyone else on Smackdown to defend the title against

The most likely outcome is on tonights special, Rey is "injured" in someway, making the match for the WWE title a 3 way dance for both titles between Sabu, RVD and Cena... RVD takes Rey's belt with him to ONS and "throws down" the WWE title for it...

THTRobtaylor said:
The most likely outcome is on tonights special, Rey is "injured" in someway, making the match for the WWE title a 3 way dance for both titles between Sabu, RVD and Cena... RVD takes Rey's belt with him to ONS and "throws down" the WWE title for it...

thats a great idea, but i don't think it will happen, because smackdown is on friday and they already taped that so its not like he could get injured the day after he taped smackdown, then show up fine on smackdown

WWE aint gonna lose the titles they are just gonna bring b ack the ECW title

Sabu and RVD Lose, somebody (Angle) will win the Hardcore title from edge and make it the World. Then Rob will win the TV Title and eventually turn on Sabu for it. Angle and Taz wil fight for the World Title

What TV title, there isnt one yet? You gotta make a belt a TV title 1st. Heyman will bring one in and do a battle of royal or a tournament to get it, 1st we need to focus on the WWE title and the world title

This thought just crossed my mind:

I don't think that RVD will win the title from Cena this Sunday, just because WWE has already made plan for Cena and the title afterwards.

But everybody seems to forget that Sabu faces Mysterio also for the title.
With the current Smackdown Roster and Mysterio's injury it totally makes sense if Sabu wins the title on Sunday.

And then afterwards you could have the most amazing feud between RVD and Sabu, with Sabu accusing RVD about not getting the job done, and how he never really was a "true champion" etc....

Could this be happening?

For the two shows to merge again one title needs to go away, and ECW needs a title to work...So one title needs to change hands sunday and it won't be the WWE title because the company needs it. But the heavyweight title is kinda useless. So expect either mysterio to lose and the heavyweight title to become the ECW title and if the ECW works the two brands will merge by survivor series..Or Mysterio accepts Heymans offer and joins ECW. Either way one title is going to ECW, it has to.

Yep I reckon that's what's going to happen I can see the two brands coming together and we have RAW and ECW. This poses another question what happens to Teddy Long? the best GM smackdown ever had.

Dusty

He probably will win the title. Rey Mysterio hardly wins any of his matches anymore except for when the title is on the line. I would hate to see Sabu win but it is a very strong possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back