Book This *Rules*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieHobo

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey peeps, great to see you all back at Book This on the new and improved WZ Forums, I see alot of new bookers around and some of the olds from back at the old WZ, heres some very basic rules that all should follow.

Rule #1 - No Copying other Bookers Ideas! (Instant Warning)

Rule #2 - No being a ******** and ruining bookers shows, ppv etc....

Rule #3 - Grading is as Followed - Best Match, Worst Match, Best Promo, Best Angle, and the Overall Score

Rule #4 - You can only have 2 shows running at one time.

Rule #5 - If you want reviews on your Show, Its nice and appreciative to review and score other bookers show.

Rule #6 - Have Fun Booking (More will be Added In Time)

I wanted to also add that everyone here has the same respect for each other's shows. We take time out of our day to prove to people that we could do a better job than WWE, and truth be told, some of us do! Treat each other with respect and don't rip on someone elses show.

If you have a show that is not on the Book This Brands thread, PM me and I'll add you to the list. If you are cancelling a brand or discntinuing a brand, also notify me. This place can get really cluttered with 30 brands and only 5 active ones. Thanks. Mike.

Plus, I'm on this site almost everyday, so, if you have a problem with something, let me know.

I have a question... what do you mean you can only have 2 shows at a time? Can't I just post my shows weekly, or do i have to delete previous ones? thanks

Im sorry. Two brands at a time. For example, if you have a wwe brand, and you want to make an ecw brand too, that's it. No more brands.

I think he means the PPV shows that he posts. You dont have to delete them, just post em on when youve finished (or set a date to post them of course)

Sean :D

From now on, for those who don't know, the only things to be posted in the main forum of Book This is your show itself. Any brand news, information, champions, rosters, etc. will go in the Cards & Previews section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back