Book This! - General Discussion

Maybe the Hardys or the Dudleys could be a nice addition, not particularly for the tag team division. How about Daffney, I know she is involved in many hardcore stunts. Kizarny or Doink could be cool to have as the run down, has nothing left other than wrestling outcasts.

Maybe the Hardys or the Dudleys could be a nice addition, not particularly for the tag team division. How about Daffney, I know she is involved in many hardcore stunts. Kizarny or Doink could be cool to have as the run down, has nothing left other than wrestling outcasts.

The Hardyz and Dudleys are all way too big to bring in. Spike Dudley is there, but on a tag team with Gary Wolfe (aka Pitbull #2).

Kizarny is a joke. I'd never add him. Not even as a jobber. I at least have Nunzio and Scotty 2 Hotty for that.

No comment on Doink.

What about Matt Hardy as a singles competitor? He has never made it big enough on his own but he has good experience. Maybe Joey Mercury?

What about Matt Hardy as a singles competitor? He has never made it big enough on his own but he has good experience. Maybe Joey Mercury?

I never liked Joey Mercury. Matt Hardy is a possibility on his own, but it would have to be way down the line.

Hmmm...

Have you got Ron Killings anywhere? How about Ken Anderson as a jobber for the show? He can complain about every match & say he is "hurt" all the time.

Hmmm...

Have you got Ron Killings anywhere? How about Ken Anderson as a jobber for the show? He can complain about every match & say he is "hurt" all the time.

Ken Kennedy is about as close to appearing on the show as Jeff Jarrett. So never.

Ron Killings has completely killed any credibility he might have had as K-Kwik or under his name in TNA with the crap he's done as R-Truth. If he gets a little better, maybe.

I am pulling names out of my ass so forgive me if I haven't given you anything yet.

This might be something for the later run but since he hasn't moved into the main event as of yet, Abyss? Elijah Burke, Suicide, Scott D'Amore... Johnny Devine?

Damn these suggestions are hard.

I am pulling names out of my ass so forgive me if I haven't given you anything yet.

This might be something for the later run but since he hasn't moved into the main event as of yet, Abyss? Elijah Burke, Suicide, Scott D'Amore

Damn these suggestions are hard.

Abyss has gotten a lot of consideration, but I don't feel right adding him while I have a major angle going with Raven. He might work in the future, but it'd really be a long way down.

Elijah Burke is close to being in the same group as Kennedy and Jarrett. Suicide could be an option, but I think I'd be more inclined to use Kaz.

Getting warmer then? Alright...

Anyone from the CZW roster might fit, like Sabian or Nick Gage.

I'm not a big fan of anything CZW or XPW. I might use Necro Butcher for a one off, but simply to see him get annihilated. That guy is such an ass...

Whilst I try to continue not helping you, can you do the same for me? Is LuFisto better as a face or a heel? I haven't had the chance to fully assess this. Any recommendations for women wrestlers outside SHIMMER, TNA or WWE?

Ray Gonzalez? Ken Shamrock? Lance Hoyt?

LuFisto is probably best as a crazy face. There's a few videos on YT with promos from her. She's also good at playing the psycho bitch, so I guess it all depends where you want to use her.

I'd just like to apoligise for the reason that I have not posted a new show in a long time. I am currently working on the show and the next one will be up very soon. I will try to keep the posting of shows consistent.

I'd like to pay my respects to NSCW and will say that was some of the best I have seen. Thankyou for keeping me entertained NSL.

I'd like to pay my respects to NSCW and will say that was some of the best I have seen. Thankyou for keeping me entertained NSL.

I had most of the next show done, but realized it was going to end up being months between shows, and as hard as it would be for anyone else to follow the storylines, there's no way I'd keep all my plans together. I may get one started again in the future, but it will be much more condensed.

I know there's no "official" section mod for this, but there is an awful lot of spam floating around here.

The threads for the shows are probably best kept for the writer of that particular show, with feedback being put in a BT Lounge thread. Post count is on in the main section, and there's too many posts just saying "Great show!".

A mod could have a field day in there...

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1645737 said:
So, has the World Pro Wrestling Federation gone bust?

Couldn't tell ya. I know kingdirrty PM'd me the other day about an involvement in his show. So I'm not sure if he is working on it. And I think Baller has taken his roster and branched off, so I don't know if he will come back if kingdirrty were to post his show.

I know if nothing shapes up in the coming days I will branch off with some sort of Book This revolving around my brand.

Couldn't tell ya. I know kingdirrty PM'd me the other day about an involvement in his show. So I'm not sure if he is working on it. And I think Baller has taken his roster and branched off, so I don't know if he will come back if kingdirrty were to post his show.

I know if nothing shapes up in the coming days I will branch off with some sort of Book This revolving around my brand.

:suspic: If this goes bust, I may have to abandon the Book This section altogeher. I'm having enough trouble RP'ing in time for WZCW

Damn, that's no good at all. I also saw Pimpin not advertising his brand either.

Well, if this thing does indeed go bust, I could expand my rosters to feature two or more brands (if you are willing to write female only). Or we could all re-do the entire BT with new brands/rosters.

I don't know if the WPWF is still alive or not. If nothing really happens in the next few days, then i'll take my Rampage Roster & just make my own Book This thread.

Again I really don't know if the WPWF has gone bust or not. That's why i'm not advertising the show anymore.

I have branched off but when Kingdirty posts I have my next show ready. But, I think we could do it again with all new rosters, but only Theo, Pimpin, Falkon, and I. Sisviboi can do it if he wants as well

I'll go for whatever you guys are doing. Though I think Falkon should definately be involved in some way, shape or form judging by the FWA.

I think we should just start over as all 5 of us are active on the forums and can actually make this work. I say Pimpin or Falkon runs this as they have the most book this experience

Pimpin has more experience. My BT is the first and only one I have, whereas Pimpin is loaded on these boards. But, I'd be up for joint one if we do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back