BLACKyard Wrestling

• Thread starter Kaya Reso lives on
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaya Reso lives on

Aren't you sick of backyard wrestling. It's a bunch of these black guys throwing **** at each other. I really hate the way the black guys think they no how to wrestle but they don't cos they're black and think they're top ****. Take a look at Bobby Lashley. Get rid of BLACKyard wrestling.

What the ****, somebody reply already?
Sorry, for double posting, *****s.

^^^ You give your kind a bad name, *****. Go suck Cena's wang

WordLife4LifeYO said:
Oh datz it wite boi. Ime cumn 4 yaw an ure familee. And leme tel yu dis, dawg Cena's wang is bigger than urz will ever b homie.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
You must've seen it then, DAWG! You wrecked yourself big time.

You and Cena will cum onto my ass? I'd rather not you queer black dirt. Oh an John Cena sucks at wrestling.

You and Cena will cum onto my ass? I'd rather not you queer black dirt. Oh and John Cena sucks at wrestling.

Oh yea, Cena sux at wresln? How cum he has beeten everyone on raw and how cum hez made hhh tap out? No1z eva dun dat b4 so u juz wreckded urzelf bcoz my boy Cena is beta than any1 in whoole of wresslieng an wil make RVD tap out at ECW ONS even tho i love ecw, Cena beetz em all.

Ohhhhh my god. You think wrestling is real? Cena makes people tap because he's booked to make them tap out you idiot. And type english you 10 year old Cena ass cum buddy.

O im da joke? Yora joke for hatin on Cena. John Cena is better than any1 in the whole ECW and WWE. Youre problee the onli person who hatez john cena so u shud jus shudup an leave dese forumz yo.

Please, Cena isnt the best of WWE let alone TNA. His wrestling skills are awful and imagine in TNA. He'd be eaten alive!+

Oh god.....
TNA is another wrestling federation.
And we've been through this before. Wrestling is BOOKED!
B-O-O-K-E-D!!!!!!

Yo, i no reslin is boocked but he still beetz evyon far an scware. ppl like trrlpel h cheat to win an so does chavo ggerero an datz not rite bcoz reslin haz roolz but u gta plai by dem coz dey mite get fird if dey dont.

I can't understand what you said but I'm sure it was stupid like a little Cena fan boy would say.

Yo dawg, lai off cena. Hez a good wresla an he is loved by evry1 but u. Look at Raw, therz so many cena fans. All the girlz want him an all hiz boyz wona b him. Seriously, all mi memberz of da CHAIN GANG r guna come in here an mjorly guna bag u cuzn ura rattin on our leader, Jhon Cena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back