BILL LESNAR, ROTY, GET IT DONE.

Super Hans

we we we so excited, we so excited.
I really dont need to say much here, you know THE MAN, you know THE MYTH, you know THE LEGEND. If you dont vote for him, Big Bill will probably come to every single one of your doors and knock 7 shades of shite out of you. BELIEVE THE HYPE!

I spelled Big Bills name wrong, no matter you all know who he is, All about the BL HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO, 1st stop wildcard pick. BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Hmm...I always thought ROTY was suppose to go to ya know a new good poster, not an annoying trolling douche ******, seriously people this is part of what's wrong with the world today, stop rewarding stupidity, vote for a rookie that actually brings something worthwhile to the forum, not some trolly assfuck that has since been banned for for being a tool

I still can't get over that he makes alts, PMs me for clemency, and STILL does that stupid "Bill Lesnar does this, Bill Lesnar does that" thing every time he talks.

I cannot get over the fact that he does all of these things, and still gets consideration for ROTY when there are easily 6 or 7 (minimum) people who are excellent posters who contribute well to these forums, who will get passed over for this guy.

Are we really going to discriminate against Cage Monkies and ******s? Is that the kind of forum this is?

That makes him all the more viable for this award, just think off all he has went through to get to this hight point of being a nominee without even being given the chance to campaign, he is a scholar amongst men, BL FOR ROTY! (I have started drinking about 90 minutes ago, so my aggressive campaigning may start for our hero tonight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back