• Sly

• Yaz

• GSB

• stonecoldhell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
latest

Stonecoldhell was shit canned way too soon IMO. He might have given Crocker a run for his money. Especially if he was imprisoned. Joesgonnakillu is also a notorious twat of semi epic proportions.

But no, Crocker by a landslide.

Crocker spent his New Years Eve advertising [redacted].

If he's good at trolling, idk what you guys consider bad.

Have some respect, people.

Crocker isn't a troll. He's a moron.

Same with Dagger.

This should be between habs and Sly. At least they've got some game.

Stone Cold will interview Ric Flair in his podcast this Monday night.

Stonecoldhell is the final nominee in this poll.

Therefore, Stone Cold should win the WWE World Heavyweight title at the final match of Wrestlemania 32.

Not even Crocker's logic can equal that of Stonecoldhell. I think he was sent straight to the future-endeavored dimension, without going through the customary stop at King Yemma's check-in station, a.k.a The Prison, which is a damn shame.

Definitely Sly. Especially when you consider that the one most truly deserving of this award, while receiving nominations for many other awards, was not actually nominated for this one.

Trolls have to have a level of personal awareness above that of the people they're screwing with. Crocker doesn't troll, he proselytizes his bullshit way past the point where anybody would ever take him seriously. At this point, I'm wondering if we should investigate his living situation to see if he needs our help.

Slyfox is a more successful example of a troll than any other I've ever met in my entire life, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I sincerely hope I never cross him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back