Big Sexy Wants Your Vote [HQ] Kevin Nash

Ace Sleeper

That's some grade 'A' protein!

Kevin-Nash-tna-superstar-1.jpg

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (1994)
PWI Match of the Year (1995) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XI
PWI Tag Team of the Year (1997) with Scott Hall
PWI Wrestler of the Year (1995)
PWI ranked him #1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1995
PWI ranked him #59 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the "PWI Years" in 2003
PWI ranked him #40 of the 100 best tag teams of the PWI Years with Scott Hall in 2003
PWI ranked him #55 of the 100 best tag teams in the "PWI Years" with Shawn Michaels in 2003

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
TNA Legends Championship (2 times)
TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Eric Young and Scott Hall

World Championship Wrestling
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (5 times)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (9 times) – with Scott Hall (6), Diamond Dallas Page (2), and Sting (1)
WCW World War 3 (1998)

World Wrestling Federation
WWF Championship (1 time)
WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
WWF Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Shawn Michaels
Third Triple Crown Champion

Big Sexy, Big Daddy Cool, Kevin Nash. From his start as the joke known as Oz, to his runs as world champion, Kevin Nash was one of the biggest stars of the 90's, and a regular main event player in WCW and WWF, and owner of one of the best powerbombs in history. Most will probably know him as one of the co-founders to one of the biggest stables in history, the New World Order. Along with Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan, nWo arguably kept WCW's ratings on the rise, helping beat out WWF for over 2 years. Kevin Nash has also caused chaos with wrestlers of highest caliber. Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase, Harley Race, Diamond Dallas Page and Sting are some of his more notable partners in crime. His tag team career is as prestigious as they come. As as singles wrestler you can see from above he dominated as one of the best heavyweights in the wrestling biz. With his multiple world title victories over the likes of Bob Backlund, Goldberg, Diamond Dallas Page, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jerrett and Booker T, along with his World War 3 victory and becoming only the third triple crown champion. His career may have been hitting a lower standard with his TNA stint, but he proved age wasn't going to stop him from doing what he does best. Even in TNA he helped get many young wrestlers, cross the line to main event status. With his recent return at the Royal Rumble 2011, there's no telling what he has left to offer. However you can't deny he has been arguably the best big man in wrestling, and will be etched in history as so. He accomplished so much in so little time, only about 5-6 years as a main event wrestler. I'm hoping to help Nash get far in this tournament, it will be tough but Nash more then deserves it after his storied career. Vote Diesel!

PWI Match of the Year (1995) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XI

You'd be amazed at how many awards/accomplishments a person can win, when someone else is the main reason for the match being worth a shit. :shrug:

PWI Wrestler of the Year (1995)
PWI ranked him #1 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1995

After reading these two achievements, I have to question how incredibly bad Wrestling was in 1995. I mean, really, #1. Are you sure that's correct, because I can't see it. Hell, WWF might not even be aware of it.

Kevin Nash has had a better career than most guys his size. He's definitely worthy of being in this Tournament, and he's even worthy of winning a couple matches, depending on whom he drew. But he isn't anywhere near the top of the this thing and in no way, shape or form should he ever be considered as such.

Infact, his best accomplishment may of been defeating Bill Goldberg (with help from a taser, mind you) and even at that it continues to go down in Wrestling history as one of the biggest "WTF" moments there are. Need I even bring up the finger poke issue?

I wish you luck in pushing him, but I'll be greatly interested to see how you'll manage that with all of the negatives Nash has against him.

I'm with Will. Deserving of being in the tournament, probably wont (and doesnt deserve to) beat anyone significant. His biggest achievements have been outside of the ring and are far from remembered well by the masses.

Now, I marked out for Diesel returning at the Royal Rumble as much as the next man. I liked his commentary in WCW - when I looked it up about a decade after it actually happened on YouTube, I mean - and his backstage promos with Alex Shelley in TNA. That's as far as I'm willing to go though. I'm fickle but I'm not that fickle.

Like I said, I know it'll be tough to get him far in this, but I wanted a challenge with my first campaign to see how far I can get, and Nash has a few good matches at first that I could see him winning. Just hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back