BFG Series Idea

The HEEL JuiceLee

Pre-Show Stalwart
WHile watching the Samoa JOE vs Devon match on impact the other day i thought of a booking idea for the BFG series. So here it is

Would you like to see Samoa Joe or any 1 else in the BFG series be in last place and make a late comeback by getting submision victories and go from way back in last place to make the 4th spot on the last impact???

I think this would be a perfect way to get "the Samoan SUBMISSION machine Samoa Joe" over again. It will be a feel good story like the mighty ducks or Semi-pro.

I think its a good story and could help any wrestler in the BFG series but would be perfect for Joe since he has the sumission gimmick.

--just my opinion-- what do u guys think....

be nice:icon_neutral:

I think it would be a good idea, but I have 2 problems with it.

1) I don't want Joe to win. I think Crimson, Gunner, Morgan, or Roode have to win it all. TNA needs to establish a top face in there company and I think Crimson will win, so Joe making a late comeback and then loosing might kill his momentum.

2) I like Joe better as a face, but god I don't want him to switch again. All the face turn flip flops in TNA are making me sick. They need to build up guys before killing all their momentum with a turn.

So, I might want to see it happen, but not with Joe. Maybe Roode and they can put over that he lost early on because of his injury, but now he's 100%. He can use the arm bar that he's been using.

I think that's EXACTLY what will happen. Except it will be Robert Roode. His arm will become 100 % and then he'll start getting submission victories with his reverse armbreaker to climb into that 4th place spot. THen I think he needs to end Crimson's streak to truly get over and get into a Main Event spot.

imo, as a very critcal viewer of tna/iw, this can go 3 ways, RR can finaly break away from bear money, and become the TNA HW Champ, or Crimson could become the next goldberg, or the TNA way, those 2 are the logical choices for me, both guys could cut the grain in the big leagues, the third, and the way i expect it to go, is a clusterfuck, were TNA will sign a big name, hel come and feud with the eventual winner of the BFG:s and will beat him for his shot, maybe not that exactly but, some sort of clusterfuck finish is what i see happning,

but props to tna, this is a very simple idea, altho they make it alot more complicated using sort of idea, its a cool thing to do,

think if wwe used a tourny idea to build up to Mitb, had 8 from smackdown in there own tourny, and 8 from raw, have the top 4 from both compete for 1 contract, run it over 2 months and have 2 ppvs include the matchs,

imo, as a very critcal viewer of tna/iw, this can go 3 ways, RR can finaly break away from bear money, and become the TNA HW Champ, or Crimson could become the next goldberg, or the TNA way, those 2 are the logical choices for me, both guys could cut the grain in the big leagues, the third, and the way i expect it to go, is a clusterfuck, were TNA will sign a big name, hel come and feud with the eventual winner of the BFG:s and will beat him for his shot, maybe not that exactly but, some sort of clusterfuck finish is what i see happning,

but props to tna, this is a very simple idea, altho they make it alot more complicated using sort of idea, its a cool thing to do,

think if wwe used a tourny idea to build up to Mitb, had 8 from smackdown in there own tourny, and 8 from raw, have the top 4 from both compete for 1 contract, run it over 2 months and have 2 ppvs include the matchs,

Crimson doesn't need to be the new Goldberg. Hell I liked him when he still wore the suit, he had that Devil's messenger look to him.

I think that's EXACTLY what will happen. Except it will be Robert Roode. His arm will become 100 % and then he'll start getting submission victories with his reverse armbreaker to climb into that 4th place spot. THen I think he needs to end Crimson's streak to truly get over and get into a Main Event spot.

Agree completely. Roode is a guy that could be pushed as a face or a heel. He has that Arn Anderson vibe to him with the wrestling skills of a Rick Rude or Kurt Hennig. I think Roode may very well be the next big breakout star as long as he doesn't get too far behind in the points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back