Beyond the universe - Abyss's Theorys!

Discussion in 'The Prison' started by Abyss, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abyss

Abyss .

This is the first part of a series aiming to bring education and intelligence to the prison.

Today, I will share with you in brief my theory on how the universe is formed, and what it is like out there. My theory is quite simply that the universe curls around itself like the Earth does. If you kept going you would not drop off the edge, just come full circle back to where you started.

Thoughts?

2. Luther_Hull

Luther_Hull Cunt.

I agree

3. Big Ace

Big Ace Championship Contender

^What he said.

4. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

But if the universe was a sphere, then there would be a center of the universe, so what would make the universe spin in on itself?

5. Abyss

Abyss .

It depends if gravity propagates through the fourth spacial dimension. As it is, it effects things in 3 spacial dimensions by warping a fourth. If the universe is nearly spherical in 4 dimensions (which is what is assumed by most theoretical physicists, even though it isn’t certain from the experimental data), and gravity only propagates through the three spacial dimensions we are familiar with (which seems to be shown by the fact that gravitational radiation appears to travel at the same speed as light), it couldn’t travel through the 4-dimensional centre to reach something on the other side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.