Best Pay Per View Of The Year

What Was The Best Pay Per View Of The Year?

• Wrestlemania XXX

• ROH All-Star Extravaganza VI

• NXT: Arrival

• Royal Rumble

• ROH Best In The World

• Extreme Rules

• ROH Global Wars

• NXT: Takeover

• ROH War of the Worlds

• Summerslam

Results are only viewable after voting.
WrestleMania 30, and I can't help but notice that the Royal Rumble is in the list of nominees with the other great shows this year how did that happen? Must've forgot it's way to the worst shows poll.

Wrestlemania 30.

Best Wrestlemania in years; it had everything you could want in a big wrestling show... the underdog overcoming all odds to pull it off, shocking upset(s), multiple great matches, awesome crowd, historic moments, etc. Nothing could possibly top that.

It's Wrestlemania 30 with all the other shows there for honorable mentions. With 3 potential MOTY candidates, a should've been star making performance in the battle royal, 3 of the biggest names in wrestling to open show in the same ring, a shocking moment that will be talked about when we're all old farts, and ending with a small stature, bearded vegan hosting up the world championship while the entire crowd chants "YES!", there's nothing else that can beat that.

Rock, Austin and Hogan in the ring at the same time.
The end of the Streak.
Daniel Bryan, the ultimate underdog, wins the World Title.

WrestleMania 30 was not only the best PPV of the year, it's easily one of the top 5 WrestleManias of all time.

Wrestlemania 30 no question. Memorable moments, all the matches delivered, it was perfect. It will definitely be remembered many years in the future as one of the greatest Wrestlemania events of all time.

30 and not close for me. It was a great show top to bottom and had some very cool moments.

How on Earth is NXT Fatal Four Way not nominated?? I get that R-Evolution isn't eligible, but I can't possibly vote for anything other than Fatal Four Way.

I have to go with the consensus and say WrestleMania XXX. I thought the show had damn near everything:

The focus was on the wrestlers rather than any sort of celebrity involvement.
Every match on the undercard was at least solid.
There were some highly memorable moments ranging from shock and awe to genuine happiness.
The show ended on a high note.

Bryan's journey towards becoming WWE World Heavyweight Champion culminated perfectly. Bryan's so over and fans were so invested that him walking out as champion after a strong main event was the only hope they had of balancing out the utter shock of Taker's streak being ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back