• Y 2 Jake

• OYDK

• L@risano

• stingray11214

• SNS

• GSB

• THTRobTaylor

Results are only viewable after voting.
List is missing JH and JJ,lMO. Alongwith Sally and OYDK, they have been the best of the forum in the Non-Spam Wrestling stuff.

Missing Jack-Hammer on this list. I'll pick someone else then, but he was my first choice.

I'll just say what I did in another thread

Reading a Jack-Hammer post brings about the same material as a typical post from that site which shall not be named

When I read a GSB post, I get something I can't get anywhere else. When I read Jack-Hammer, it feels like a longform post from [redacted].

List is missing JH and JJ,lMO. Alongwith Sally and OYDK, they have been the best of the forum in the Non-Spam Wrestling stuff.

Idk, I remember nominating JJ, and I can see that OYDK and BringThePain (probably others too) nominated Jack-Hammer... I guess at the end of the day, it comes down to the discretion of the person conducting the whole process, and who he feels should up there. JH wins it pretty much every year, so I don't mind his absence... But I feel JJ should have been added to the poll.

Damn, do I really have to campaign against Sally to have a chance to win this thing?

Fine, Sally is pro-Trump and even worse pro-Nickelback. Did you hear that internet? Pro-Nickelback.

I'm for free everything and net neutrality (i think that's what it is called) and I think your perversions are perfectly normal and healthy and I don't post as much but my posts are more interesting and entertaining that her's even without a vagina.

Damn, do I really have to campaign against Sally to have a chance to win this thing?

Fine, Sally is pro-Trump and even worse pro-Nickelback. Did you hear that internet? Pro-Nickelback.

I'm for free everything and net neutrality (i think that's what it is called) and I think your perversions are perfectly normal and healthy and I don't post as much but my posts are more interesting and entertaining that her's even without a vagina.

You are the Bernie Sanders of this forum. But with less (presumably) soiling of yourself due to old age

You are the Bernie Sanders of this forum. But with less (presumably) soiling of yourself due to old age

I take full responsibility for my generation not being savy enough to steal Adele's music like normal people who may have had taste in music but I never hear Sally apologizing for what her gender has done for Adele.

No Jackhammer? What a fail. In that case... er... TNTRobtaylor I guess.

JackHammer makes good points some times but a lot of his posts are just the same redundant nonsense that 90% of the IWC regurgitates on a daily basis. Plus you have to sift through 8 paragraphs of fluff and digressions to get to said points.

Robtaylor is awful.

GSB and Butcher always have very unique and interesting points of views. Plus they aren't fucking boring. Include Sam in that group as well.

I'm going with GSB purely for the consistency.

You and Sally are the only 2 out of the whole list that I enjoy reading or even remember having read lately.

I'm split 50/50 right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back