Best Muffin Ever!

Poop Master Flex

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So during lunch today I decided to have a muffin (I know, exciting right?) and get it from this Vietnamese place where no one speaks English. So they put it in a wax paper bag. I open this muffin and it didn't have the little cup around the stump like most muffins do.

I take a bite into it and MY FUCKING GOD it was the perfect muffin. The entire thing tasted like a muffin top, even the stump, so the stump had the same hard texture as the muffin top. I'm sure some have had muffin's like this before but this was a religious experience. I'm so used to having muffins from the bakery or Tim Horton's, man was I looking in the wrong place.

Why don't most muffin's taste like this? Why put the wax cup around the stump when you don't have to? No one likes the stump as much as the muffin top, the muffin top is where the money is.

So if anyone ever ends up in Calgary go to U of C (MacEwan hall), go to the Vietnamese sub place and order a muffin, you won't be disappointed.

Yes I realized this thread is useless but the muffin was so good it deserved its own thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back