Bayley is Punk?

The Yes Guy

resU deretsigeR
That beatdown gave me the CM Punk Raw 1000 heel turn vibes.. Her whole slow, methodical dismantling of Banks had that Punk attitude.
If she has indeed turned heel, I'd like her to be the Heyman Guy Punk type heel. The frustrated, you-aren't-better-than-me heel. She's good on the mic and could pull off some shoot promos too. And we do know how capable she's in the ring..

There have been few individuals that WWE has dropped the ball with as bad as they have Bayley (so far). In my opinion, the Bayley "gimmick" is the most 'over' thing about her; the fans have bought in, buy the merch, make signs, want to hug her, etc. Personally, I think her in-ring work is generally solid, and her mic work can be shaky at times. But she has the potential to be a main player. Instead, WWE let her get stale. Until last Monday. I'm interested to see if this is a new beginning for Bayley, or if her new push will get screwed up because of politics, someone else (i.e. - Nia Jax / Ronda Rousey), etc. Will she keep the same entrance music/routine? Only time will tell...

That beatdown gave me the CM Punk Raw 1000 heel turn vibes.. Her whole slow, methodical dismantling of Banks had that Punk attitude.
If she has indeed turned heel, I'd like her to be the Heyman Guy Punk type heel. The frustrated, you-aren't-better-than-me heel. She's good on the mic and could pull off some shoot promos too. And we do know how capable she's in the ring..

Why do fans always have to talk about C.M. Punk, compare others to C.M. Punk?

C.M. Punk is no longer part of WWE, and while he likes to blame everyone else for that, he is partly at fault for that himself.

Bayley is nothing like Punk, and only a deluded C.M. Punk fanboy would get a chubby because Bayley did a methodical beatdown "like that time Punk did it to the Rock". Yeah, because that was what creative was thinking when they did the angle.

I think Sasha should have turned heel, but I knew it would be Bayley, given that Corey Graves potted Sasha every time the two were on screen together, meaning either (a) Sasha was going to be a heel, or (b) Corey Graves asked out Sasha, she turned him down, and he is bitter that she didn't want to go out with a tattooed turd.

Maybe a double turn in the future between Sasha and Bayley, but is not the same thing. Sasha is not Rock, is not a legend babyface.
I was hoping to see Bayley or Sasha on SD just ‘cause Ronda is gonna be in the title picture for a while.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the fans react to Bailey's "turn". She was in her home town so she got a tremendous pop. My first reaction to Bailey's attack on Sasha was the equivalent to someone standing up to a bully. Sasha has been screwing Bailey over for months and Bailey finally had enough. I loved it. Sasha's persona makes her look like a real bitch. The look she has on her face when she comes to the ring say "i'm al that and I know it". Bailey is humble and very likable. I really hope Sasha gets booed throughout this whole feud.

Was it an actual turn or was it just Bayley's frustration simply reaching the boiling point to such a degree that she reacted in a way that was out of character? It could easily be either one but I'm leaning more towards the latter for now and I see Sasha upping her level of intensity and savagery against Bayley going forward that it'll ultimately be Sasha who winds up turning heel.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bayley tries to apologize this Monday, Sasha seems to accept, then jumps Bayley and possibly continues to keep attacking Bayley in subsequent weeks with greater amounts of savagery, as I alluded to. I'd love if they went down that road and saved their match for SummerSlam rather than having one at Extreme Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back