Balor vs Lesnar

At least make Balor throw some paint on himself so we can get a half interesting aspect of his bland character.

Balor doesn't even have any momentum right now, even though he's beaten Wyatt and Styles. At least he has the fans' support.

However Lesnar can throw Balor around with one arm. One arm.

If the situation had Balor as the underdog going into Wrestlemania, title on the line, and Balor is going to slay the giant, I would love it. Royal Rumble title match? He's going to lose without much of a story. I don't care if this match happens or not. Lesnar will wreck whoever he faces at the Rumble on his way to Reigns at Wrestlemania.

Finn Balor can completely break the internet by beating Brock Lesner at The Royal Rumble, if it's happening. I thought the Brock vs AJ match was pretty good because he matches up better with smaller guys. So I think even though people will shit all over the possibility of them fighting, it can still be an entertaining match. Anything can happen in this crazy stage of pro wrestling, just remember last year's Survivor Series how the internet stopped working right after Brock was squashed by Bill Goldberg, it was hilarious. Finn beating Brock would beat that x3.

Considering how they have outdone themselves in recent weeks to make Balor look like a chump facing 50 year old Kane and losing to both him and Joe, and considering how reports say that Vince isnt really thrilled with him I dont think they would do Balor vs Lesnar at Rumble. Though if they do Samoa Joe vs Samoa Joe for IC title cant see anyone but Balor challenging Lesnar at Rumble.

Bork is about to break records in the midget chucking world championships. The way Finn is now, non demon, Vince could have put Dolph Ziggler into this match and it would be the same thing.

Brock and Balor shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence, let alone be put in a program. Balor being absolutely slaughtered on the mic and in the match would make him even lamer than he already is.

I would love to see Brock Lesnar face Finn Bálor. And then, see the latter win. It's good enough for me.

There's nobody really left for Lesnar. A triple threat between Lesnar, Cesaro and Sheamus is much better than Lesnar vs Balor, who's bland right now, as everyone else has already mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back