Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, apparently my signature thing is too big, I don't see how since many of your are all bigger, but that's what I am told. In order for me to stay inside the lines of the rules apparently I need the thing re sized, and I was told to bring it here to do it and that someone would do it for me. In case you are wondering it was JMT25 who directed me and told me so. So if anyone wants the project and cares to do it, since I am forced to re size it I would appreciate it if one of you would do so. If there is anything I need to do for you to have this done I will comply as needed, and in haste. Thank you.

I'll do it for you. Just so you know, your sig can only be 500 pixels long. Yours is longer, which is why you had to get it changed.

Done.

003.jpg

I know it's a little late, but I was wondering if we can get a "TNA" avi. Here's a pic I had in mind:

tna-logo.jpg

We have a ton of WWE logos, so it'd be nice to have a TNA one with it's rising popularity around here...

EDIT: If it makes sense to add more than just 1, there's other TNA ones we could use...

How about these. Please, they are already the right size.

2mh8r5c.jpg

If these get accepted, Robert, I am immediately changing my avatar to this one. You know how much I love MegaMan Legends, and Rock/Roll [Legends] is my favorite pairing in the entire MegaMan series. I hope they get accepted because I love this one to bits.

If these get accepted, Robert, I am immediately changing my avatar to this one. You know how much I love MegaMan Legends, and Rock/Roll [Legends] is my favorite pairing in the entire MegaMan series. I hope they get accepted because I love this one to bits.

Right on man. I don't mind.Say, uh, when do they let us know if they're gonna be uploaded or not?

I see your Rock & Roll, and raise you the man who will never rest until they have been destroyed (he even has children who follow his path) :

drWily1.png

- Dr. Wily (Mega Man Video Game Series)
(and two more I made.)

dexteravatar.png

- Dexter Morgan (Dexter Cable Television Series)

einBebopAvatar.png

- Ein (Cowboy Bebop Japanese Anime Series)

I think more avatars featuring luchadors and masked wrestlers would be sweet...for example:

Psychosis
Ultimo Dragon
Silver King
Dr Wagner, Jr.
Black Tiger
Tiger Mask
La Parka
Octagon
El Santo
Blue Demon, Jr.
Mil Mascaras
The Villanos (III, IV, V, etc.)
Mistico
Magno
Ultimo Guerrero

There's many more of course, but that will suffice for now...

Jesus Christ. This has gone on for ages.

Listen and I am going to make this very clear to everyone:

NO MORE AVATARS WILL BE UPLOADED IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THERE IS 250 AVATARS IN THE COLLECTIONS, WHICH IS A LOT COMPARED TO WHAT WE USED TO HAVE. PLEASE DO NOT FILL THIS THREAD WITH REQUESTS OR SUBMISSIONS FOR NOW AS WE DO NEED ANY MORE AND NONE WILL BE UPLOADED.

Can anyone make me a motion avatar of The Miz doing the Reality Check please (him doing it to Morrison from the night of the Draft is a good one)? If not, just one of The Miz himself, in his original pants attire preferabely

Can anyone make me a motion avatar of The Miz doing the Reality Check please (him doing it to Morrison from the night of the Draft is a good one)? If not, just one of The Miz himself, in his original pants attire preferabely

NO MORE AVATARS WILL BE UPLOADED IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THERE IS 250 AVATARS IN THE COLLECTIONS, WHICH IS A LOT COMPARED TO WHAT WE USED TO HAVE. PLEASE DO NOT FILL THIS THREAD WITH REQUESTS OR SUBMISSIONS FOR NOW AS WE DO NEED ANY MORE AND NONE WILL BE UPLOADED.

You can't have any moving sigs or avatars anyway.

And I'm going to make THIS very clear.

You are not a moderator. Don't act like one. This thread is FOR requests, just understand that avatars won't be uploaded any time soon. People can continue to make requests though, just don't get pissed when they don't get uploaded.

Again, you are a not a moderator, don't ever play one again.

I suggest 7 avatars and I would like it if at least one is uploaded.They are all about NBA and since there are no basketball avatars they should be interesting.
1.NBA logo
2.3.Dallas Mavericks
3.Boston Celtics
4.Dirk Nowitzki
5.LeBron James
6.Kevin Garnett
7.Kobe Bryant.

Thank you.

I noticed there's not that many music ones so im going to suggest

Kurt Cobain
Nirvana
Foo Fighters