Atlanta Region, Fifth Round: (3) Kurt Angle vs. (4) Sting

Discussion in 'Atlanta Region' started by klunderbunker, Mar 27, 2011.

?

Who Wins This Match

1. Kurt Angle

2. Sting

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. El Rev sXe

El Rev sXe If you have ghosts...

I've read enough, I am pleased to say that I'm happy as far this round concerns. No matter who advances here, they both deserve it.

That being said, I'm voting for Angle here. I don't really have a case, it's based on personal preference. Oh and beacause I think that Angle is a better wrestler. Now don't bring me the "Angle has been defeated by Sting" argument. We all know that can be changed from one day to the other.

Like someone already posted it, when I think of WCW I think of Sting. On the flip side, when I think about pure ability, technician, I think about three wrestlers, one of them being Angle. I know that doesn't mean being better (just ask Shelton Benjamin), but as far Angle concerns, he has all the package.

Anyway, I like more Angle, I'm voting for him.

2. Slyfox696

Slyfox696 Excellence of Execution

Question asked, question answered.

And it shows that a simple howl gets more reaction than an Angle interview. I'm not sure why this seems to be so difficult for you to understand.

Well, that's fine, but I'm not talking about to you, I'm talking about to most. Which is how you objectively judge quality in wrestling.

Again, it's not about you, it's about quality.

If you work the same match as a face as you do as a heel, then as I said before, how can you tell if you're a good guy or a bad guy? That was my point all along.

Good to see you're not at all interested in promoting the better worker.

Must suck for you how badly that one backfired on you.

Uhh...since forever?

The arrest for intoxication while in a car was just last week. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'd say it's indicative of his current personal life.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/25/kurt-...c-gold-medal-drunk-driving-vehicle-werstling/

Notice the date on the article.

But I suppose it does mean you have to agree with Angle as less than a stellar human being.

Uhh, yeah, actually it is.

I can judge him because I haven't done those things. As the old saying goes, "let he without sin cast the first stone". I've never done those things, never been arrested, so I'm casting the stone.

Because that's how you determine the better wrestler? I mean, it's my opinion that Shelton Benjamin was a fun wrestler to watch, but that doesn't mean he was a good wrestler.

3. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

Yeah, this one goes to Sting. Most wrestlers like Angle don't win very often, and he has done well to be so successful out of that, but the fact remains that he has never entered that sphere of total dominance, and he certainly hasn't ever carried a large company in the same manner as Sting, nor has he ever really impacted ratings anywhere. Sting has beat all manner of wrestlers over his career, and earlier on he was one of the hardest to beat ever. Angle has rarely been the hardest to beat in TNA, and for that reason, I'm voting Sting.

4. wrestlingfan

wrestlingfan Championship Contender

I say Kurt. Kurt Angle is the better technical wrestler and could down Sting with suplexes, since alot of Sting's moveset can be exhausting.