Ask A Question Thread

Exactly!! They could face each other and I think it would be a good fight. I would like to see the WrestleZone’s view on who would win the Battle Zone Champion of Champions match. Think of it as a Dark Match Main Event. Who wants to put the thread up??

Exactly!! They could face each other and I think it would be a good fight. I would like to see the WrestleZone’s view on who would win the Battle Zone Champion of Champions match. Think of it as a Dark Match Main Event. Who wants to put the thread up??

If it is okay with the mods I'd be more than happy to make a thread in the Potluck Section asking this question. So JGlass and/or Doc would you mind if I went ahead and did this?

I enjoyed this tourney so much, because this feels like back in sixth grade, debating whether or not Hero X could whip Hero Y in a fight!

When will the next tourney take place? I think with different match-ups the results could be a lot different (like I'm sure Magneto could take the Champ, Darth Vader, even though he fell out in round 1).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back