Ascension 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion

The opening pyro goes off as the crowd begins cheering loudly The camera cuts away from the crowd and
focuses in on Cohen and Connor.

Connor: Welcome to WZCW Ascension! I'm with Jack Cohen and I'm Cat Connor. Tonight we have an amazing show for you tonight. We have our WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Vengeance taking on Blade which should be a great match.

Cohen: Personally CC I'm looking forward to Constantine stomping that annoying nat Beckford into the ground.

Connor: We also have the Elite X Champion in action tonight as he takes on Jordan Lights. Dr. Kurtesy will be taking on Gordito as the intrigue over the Mayhem Title's disappearance continues. Finally in what should be an amazing match we have the former WZCW World Heavyweight Champion Titus taking on Ty Burna, who made a shocking return at Meltdown, for a possible spot in the Hell in a Cell match at Unscripted. But first a word from our GM, Vance Bateman!

Bateman stands in the middle of the ring with mic in hand. He looks out at the crowd momentarily before speaking.

Bateman: Welcome to Ascension ladies and gentleman. First let me address the title contendership match at Meltdown. Showtime Cougar has impressed me enough that he is in the WZCW World Title match at Unscripted.

The crowd pops loudly from the mention of Showtime. Suddenly O' Fortuna hits and Vengeance walks out with the WZCW World Title wrapped around his waist. He walks down the ramp intently and enters quickly, grabbing a mic before turning to face Bateman.

Vengeance: So that's your great solution Bateman? Throw someone that's never beaten me cleanly inside a structure that was built for me?

Bateman: You didn't let me finish Vengeance. There's more to your match at Unscripted then just Showtime.

Vengeance quickly closes the gap between him and Bateman, staring him down inches from his face. Bateman looks back at Vengeance, no fear coming across his face.

Vengeance: What do you mean there's more to my match?

Bateman: You heard me Vengeance. Not only will Showtime be joining you in the cell, but the winner of Ty Burna and Titus will also be in that match.

Vengeance slams his fist into the corner turnbuckle behind Bateman before grabbing him by the collar.

Vengeance: I could end you right here Bateman. You are stacking the deck against me.

Bateman: I suggest you get your hands off of me before I strip you of that precious title you have. The facts are Vengeance you play by my rules, and threatening me will not help your cause.

Vengeance lets go of Bateman and walks away from him, pacing the ring for a moment.

Vengeance: That's fine Bateman. I've torn apart Showtime and Titus before, and Ty is nothing better than a poor man's version of me. Is that the best you got?

Bateman: Actually I still am not done Vengeance. If you would be patient and listen you would get all the details.

Vengeance: What other details are there?

Bateman: Just a small one. There will be a fourth person entering the cell, and it very well could be a wild card you weren't expecting.

Vengeance: Who? Everest? His days of being a threat are over. Big Dave? I highly doubt he'd be effective against me. Well, don't keep me in suspense Bateman, who is it?

Bateman: To tell you the truth Vengeance, I don't even know yet. But we will find out next week as we will have a battle royal for the entire roster that are not champions already. The winner will go on to Unscripted to face you, Showtime, and the winner of tonight's match in the Hell in a Cell. Your time as champion will be short Vengeance, and I'll make damn sure of it.

Bateman exits the ring as Vengeance quickly angers and throws the mic down and slams his fist into the turnbuckle once more. He stares down Bateman who doesn't bother to look back at Vengeance.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Teeth by Lady Gaga begins playing as Wasabi Toyota makes his way out to a pop from the crowd. He waves to the crowd before tapping the WZCW World Tag Team Title on his shoulder as he walks down the entrance ramp. He enters the ring and rips off his jumpsuit and tosses it outside and squats down in the corner.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Matsumoto, Japan. He stands 6' and weighs 550 lbs, one half of the WZCW World Tag Team Champions, Wasabi Toyota!

Reckless Youth by Pillar hits the PA system as Tucker Graham emerges from the back to a good pop from the crowd. He walks to the middle of the stage and spits mist out before running down the ramp and slapping hands with the fans at ringside. He slides into the ring and raises his arms up.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, NV. He stands 5'10" and weighs 185 lbs, Tucker Graham!

Connor: Graham has a large task in front of him tonight Cohen. Does he stand a chance with the size disadvantage?

Cohen: Hell no CC. He's giving up almost 400 pounds to Toyota. There's no chance Graham could even get him to the ground to attempt a pin.

The ref signals for the bell and Toyota looks to lock up with Graham. Graham runs forward and hits a dropkick on Toyota, but Toyota merely brushes it off, not moving an inch. Graham gets up and immediately hits the ropes and goes for a crossbody, only for Toyota to catch him and drops him with a thunderous Samoan Drop. Toytoa gets up and bounces off the ropes and goes for a splash on Graham. Graham rolls out of the way at the last second and connects with a kick to the side of the head. Toyota continues getting up as Graham kicks away at him, finally catching his leg and lifting him over with a belly to back to suplex. Toyota goes for the cover and Graham is able to kick out at the last second.

Connor: Graham is in serious trouble here. None of his offense seems to be effective and Toyota is throwing him around like a rag doll.

Cohen: You can be gifted in the ring, you can have all the talent in the world, but you simply cannot fight against physics. Graham is a fly running into a semi truck. Guess which wins CC?

Toyota pulls Graham up with ease and headbutts him, knocking him into the corner. Toyota backs up and runs forward and goes for a big splash in the corner. Graham moves out of the way and dropkicks Toyota, knocking him backwards. Graham scales the top rope quickly and comes off with a crossbody. Toyota tumbles over and Tucker hooks a leg, getting barely a one count as Toyota pushes Graham off him. Toyota gets to his feet in the corner but gets met with knees to the chest from Graham. Graham continues utilizing his speed advantage by connecting with a Pele kick out of nowhere! Toyota staggers forward and catches Graham on another flying attempt and flattens Graham with a power slam.

Cohen: I'll give Graham credit. I never expected him to even get Toyota off his feet. Regardless this match is Toyota's. For every five moves Graham can do, Toyota can stop him dead in his tracks with one.

Connor: Toyota is simply too much for Graham to handle tonight Cohen. He has a lot of heart but not the power to put Toyota down.

Toyota drags Graham to the middle of the ring and comes off the ropes and goes for a splash once more. He connects this time and covers Graham. Graham barely gets a shoulder up at 2 and 3/4 as Toyota looks to be a bit annoyed. He pulls Graham up and hits a throat thrust, forcing Graham into a corner. Toyota runs forward and splashes him once more, causing Graham to fall to the ground. Toyota signals for the Banzai Drop to a pop from the crowd. He ascends to the second turnbuckle and bounces a few times. Graham suddenly gets up and kicks out Toyota's legs causing him to crash on his back. Graham quickly hooks both Toyota's legs and covers him, pressing all his weight down and gets the three count!

Anderson: Here is your winner, Tucker Graham!

Connor: What an upset Cohen! Tucker surprised one half of the Tag Team champions with a shocking win here tonight!

Cohen: That was a fast count! It's impossible!

Graham gets up with a extremely elated look on his face as the ref raises his hand in victory. He exits the ring quickly as Kravinoff comes down to check on his partner. Steele appears at the top of the ramp and him and Graham slap hands. Steele raises Graham's arm as the crowd pops loudly.

Enya Stomp begins playing as Beckford makes his way out to a large pop from the crowd. He poses at the top of the ramp before running down and sliding into the ring. He jumps to the second turnbuckle and backflips off.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Leeds, England. He stands 6'1" and weighs 226 lbs, Chris Beckford!

Hero hits the PA and Constantine make his way out to a large chorus of boos. He throws his arms up into the air and makes his way down the ramp, focusing soley on the ring. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, throwing his arms up once more to more boos.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Washington D.C. He stands' 6'4" and weighs 265 lbs, Constantine!

Cohen: The man of the hour has arrived CC! Constantine is clearly the future of this company and no one will be able to stop him. Especially not Beckford.

Connor: He's nothing more than a pompous ass Cohen. I hope Beckford shuts him up tonight.

Cohen: Don't count on it Connor. Constantine is a force to be reckoned with. Look what he did to our reigning Elite X Champion in his first match!

The referee signals for the bell and Constantine looks to lock up with Beckford immediately. Beckford ducks under and hits a few kicks to Constantine's leg. Beckford looks to whip Constantine but it's reversed and Constantine hits a quick clothesline. He stomps away at Beckford before picking him up and tossing him into the corner. He punches away at Beckford until the ref pulls him away. He backs up with his arms up but rushes Beckford suddenly. Beckford gets a foot up and kicks Constantine away from him. Beckford runs out from the corner and connects with a jumping huracanrana. Constantine bounces right back up, only to get a dropkick from Beckford. Beckford goes for the cover, and gets barely a two count.

Cohen: Does Beckford honestly believe his attacks are affecting Constantine? He's nothing more than a pest to get swatted.

Connor: Right that's why Beckford just went for a pin there.

Beckford pulls Constantine up but Constantine quickly knees Beckford and lifts him up, and drops him with a sidewalk slam. He hooks a leg and gets a two count. He begins punching away on Beckford and the ref tries pulling him off. Constantine doesn't stop however and finally connects with a headbutt and Beckford lies flat on the ground. Constantine gets up and bounces off the ropes and connects with a knee drop on Beckford. He covers him and gets a two count.

Connor: Beckford is still holding on even after that onslaught from Constantine. But can he come back?

Cohen: I'll tell you exactly if he can CC. You see Constantine is running away with this match much like he did as a Senator. Beckford is like a third party candidate just hoping for a few votes.

Constantine pulls Beckford up by his hair and knees him in the midsection before whipping him into the ropes. Constantine goes for the clothesline but Beckford ducks and comes flying off the ropes with a dropkick, dropping Constantine to the ground. Beckford exits to the apron and motions for Constantine to get up. As Constantine gets to his feed, Beckford springs off and hits a cross body. He hooks the leg and gets a two count. He pulls Constantine up and hits a few right hands before dropping Constantine once more with a neckbreaker. He once again drags Constantine up, but Constantine apparently knees Beckford in no man's land accidentally. The referee doesn't see it and Constantine quickly hits the Axis of Evil and hooks the leg, getting the three count.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Constantine!

Cohen: What a great win by the people's politician Constantine!

Connor: He cheated Cohen, didn't you see that low blow?

Cohen: Get your vision checked CC, there was nothing wrong there. It was purely accidental.

Constantine gets up and the ref raises his hand as the crowd boos loudly. Constantine purposely walks over Beckford as he exits the ring, holding his arm up in victory as he backs up the ramp.

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

“End on 9” plays throughout the arena and Gordito comes out onto the stage.

Anderson: Introducing first, from San Francisco, California and weighing in at 257 pounds, Gordito!

Gordito gets into the ring and beats his chest and motions to the crowd as “Bad Case of Lovin’ You” hits and Dr. Steven Kurtesy comes out form behind the curtain. Conspicuous by his absence is Doug Crashin. Kurtesy makes his way down the ramp and slides in under the bottom rope.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Sydney, Australia, weighing in at 235 pounds and representing the Crashin Movement, Dr. Steven Kurtesy!

The bell rings and the two men circle each other before locking up, collar-and-elbow style. Kurtesy tries to get Gordito in a side headlock, but Gordito slips out and locks in a rear waistlock. Kurtesy drops down, however, and pulls Gordito’s legs out from under him. Kurtesy spins around a cinches in a front facelock, until Gordito does a half push-up and slides out. He tries to stomp Kurtesy’s head, but Kurtesy rolls away and scrambles back to his feet as the crowd cheers loudly for the exchange. Both men walk around the ring some more, until Kurtesy stops and holds his hands up to challenge Gordito to a test of strength. Gordito seems hesitant, but chooses to lock in his left hand, but eats a knee to the stomach before he can do the same with his right hand. As Gordito falls to his knees, Kurtesy cracks a big smile before nearly taking Gordito’s head off with a rolling savate kick. Kurtesy goes in for a pin, but barely gets a 1 count. But Gordito uses his arm to escape, and Kurtesy locks in a juji-gatame armbar; a cross-armbreaker. Kurtesy wrenches back as Gordito screams out in pain. After more than a full minute locked in the hold, Gordito is finally able to maneuver his leg onto the bottom rope. The ref goes over to check on Gordito, who seems almost unable to bend his left arm at the elbow.

Connor: With all the accusations of mind games and theft swirling around Dr. Kurtesy, it is sometimes easy to forget how capable he is in the ring. Look how quickly he turned the pin escape into a devastating submission.
Cohen: I always knew he was talented, CC. Just like I know that those accusations you mentioned are crazy ravings from a guy who should be wrestling in a bingo hall.

The ref declares Gordito fit to continue, and backs away. Kurtesy allows Gordito to get back to his feet before lighting up his chest with a chop. He delivers a second one before shooting Gordito off into the ropes. Off the rebound, Kurtesy lands a dropkick right to the injured left elbow. Kurtesy tries to follow up with a flying armbar, but Gordito slips out and falls on Kurtesy for a pin, 1…2 and a kick-out by Kurtesy. They both scramble back to their feet, and Kurtesy lands a shuffle side kick to the injured arm of Gordito before running off the ropes. He comes back going for a clothesline, but Gordito drops down and sends him head over heels with a back body drop. Kurtesy scrambles back to his feel, but is met with a series of chops from Gordito. He runs off the ropes and hits Kurtesy, who has stumbled back to the center of the ring, with a crossbody block, 1…2.. and a kick-out by the Doctor. Kurtesy gets up, and is taken back down by a Russian Legsweep. Gordito points to the corner and gets a nice pop from the crowd. He makes his way to the top, wincing in pain every time his left arm makes contact with anything. He finally makes it and comes off with a diving elbow drop, his right elbow connecting with Kurtesy’s heart. A cover, 1…2… and a kick-out at the last possible moment by Kurtesy. Gordito looks frustrated for a moment, but then gets up and yells, “Surf’s up, Asshole!”

Connor: Gordito has made an amazing comeback here. Especially when you consider how much damage could have been done to that elbow.
Cohen: Don’t count out Dr. Steven Kurtesy. He is the better wrestler in this match, and the results will show it, CC.

Gordito rolls Kurtesy onto his stomach and ties up his legs. A punch to the ribs causes Kurtesy to send both of his arms back toward Gordito. He grabs Kurtesy’s right arm with his own right arm, but when he reaches out to grab the left arm, Gordito screams out in pain and releases the hold. Kurtesy realizes the opportunity, reaches up, and locks in another armbar to the injured left arm of Gordito. He falls to his knees and screams out in agony as Kurtesy wrenches with all his might. Gordito is balancing on his knees and his good arm and fading, and Kurtesy releases the armbar and locks in the Kommon Kurtesy. Gordito is almost out from the pain in his elbow already, and after only a few seconds in the hold, weakly taps out!

Anderson: The winner of this match, Dr. Steven Kurtesy!

Kurtesy holds onto the hold for a few extra seconds until the ref pulls them apart. As Kurtesy gets his hand raised, Doug Crashin comes down the ramp and into the ring. The two men shake hands and Crashin raises Kurtesy’s hand once more, before both men head up the ramp and backstage . Meanwhile, the referee stays in the ring to help wake up Gordito and walk him to the back.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall.

“Bliss” by Muse hits the arena as Blade appears on top of the ramp. He looks focussed and motivated as he pans across the fans, packed deep and wide into the arena. A pulsing red light fills the arena as Blade does his signature taunt and then begins to walk down the ramp.

Anderson: Introducing first, weighing in at 235 pounds, from Dublin, Ireland. The “Zero Hunter”… Blade!

Connor: Blade is coming into this match off the back of a very impressive win against Phoenix last week. What is even more impressive is the way he handle the rest of that match. Perhaps he and Phoenix have formed some sort of tentative alliance?

Cohen: Time will tell, Seabass. Right now though, we have great action with Vengeance and Blade. If Phoenix rocks up in this match, then so be it.

Blade continues down the ramp and reaches the ring. He climbs the metal steps and then gets into the ring. Blade walks across the ring and mounts the turnbuckle. He does his signature taunt once more and then drops onto the canvas.

“Broken Soul” by Original Sin hits the arena as Vengeance appears through the curtain. With the WZCW Championship strapped firmly around his waist, Vengeance continues his descent down the ramp.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Ragnarog, weighing in at 275 pounds, he is the current WZCW World Heavyweight Champion… Vengeance!

Connor: Now here is a man who knows how to be impressive. He is the WZCW Champion after finally getting the better of his old foe in Titus.

Cohen: Titus is one thing but Vengeance needs to keep his mind on Blade right now. Blade wont show any mercy on the Champion if it means he can be put into that main event battle and a win here could do that.

Vengeance reaches the ring as his sombre walk climaxes with him getting into the ring. Blade gets an ice cold stare but shrugs it off. Vengeance reaches the corner and takes off his Championship and gives it to the referee who gives it to the timekeeper. The referee calls for the bell and we are underway.

Blade jumps up and down on the spot and as the bell sounds, he begins to circle the ring. Vengeance stares at him as he circles the ring also. Both men then launch into a tie up and after some struggle, Vengeance tosses Blade into the corner. Vengeance attempts to land a heavy clubbing blow to Blade but Blade ducks under the flailing arm of his opponent and begins to land a few punches to the jaw of the Champion. Vengeance recoils with every punch that is landed but is not moving back any. Vengeance retaliates with a knee to the gut of his opponent and then, with Blade bent over double, lands a solid knee to the side of Blade’s head. Blade hits the canvas and Vengeance covers him quickly. Blade is far too fresh though and immediately kicks out. Vengeance pulls Blade to his feet and Irish whips him off of the opposite ropes. As Blade returns, Vengeance lands a roundhouse kick that sends Blade back to the canvas. Vengeance looks down upon his opponent with no remorse and then covers him once more. Blade kicks out on a count of one and looks shaken.

Cohen: Blade needs to start putting together some momentum soon, Seabass.

Connor: You got that right, Jack. Vengeance is looking sharp tonight and if Blade cannot start to put some offence together, this may be a damn short match.

Vengeance pulls Blade to his feet once more and backs him into the turnbuckle. Whipping him across the ring, Vengeance looks to inflict more enjoyable punishment on Blade as he runs at him and attempts to land a big boot. However, Blade moves out of the way at the last second and causes Vengeance to get his leg caught up on the top rope. Blade seed his opportunity to attack and does so. With Vengeance struggling to remove his leg from the top rope, Blade lands a German Suplex that is held in pinning position. Vengeance kicks out at 2 and immediately gets to his feet. Blade does the same and Vengeance wraps his large hands around the neck of his opponent. Blade begins to kick the damaged leg of Vengeance. Vengeance grimaces with every shot and eventually releases his hold on the throat of Blade. Blade takes him down with a drop-toe hold and then goes to work on the leg of his opponent. Blade struggles to put Vengeance into the Texas Clover Leaf submission hold as Vengeance resists. With one final effort though, Blade is able to lock in the hold and a look of immense pain crosses the features of Vengeance.

Connor: He’s got it! Our Champion is in trouble right here.

Cohen: With that damaged leg, anything could happen here…

Vengeance looks to be in immense pain as Blade locks in the Texas Clover Leaf. Vengeance struggles to make it to the nearest rope as Blade looks to make the Champion submit. Vengeance looks determined though and is beginning to edge his way towards the ropes. All of a sudden, Phoenix’s music hits and Phoenix appears on top of the ramp. Blade looks shocked but remains confident of putting Vengeance away as he applies yet more pressure to the damaged legs of Vengeance. Vengeance is nearing the ropes and Phoenix sees it. Running towards the ring, Phoenix begins to taunt Vengeance. Vengeance reaches out for the rope and Phoenix pulls the rope away from him. Blade is blocking the referee’s view and as Phoenix stops Vengeance from getting to the ropes, Blade pulls him into the centre of the ring once more. However, as he looks to lean back and apply some pressure, Vengeance turns it into a school boy pin. Blade manages to kick out at a long count of two and looks shocked at what has transpired. Phoenix moves around the ring ominously as Blade begins to get to his feet. Vengeance struggles to his feet too and Blade immediately hits him with a belly to belly Suplex. Blade gets to his feet and enjoys some showboating.

Connor: Blade is in control right now Jack. But with Phoenix on the outside, is it any wonder?

Cohen: Listen, Seabass. At the end of the day, you need to use every single advantage you get here in WZCW and if someone wants to lend a hand, you have to accept that.

Blade goes over to Vengeance, looking to hurt him some more. Blade picks up Vengeance by the hair and Irish whips him into the opposite corner of the ring. Phoenix, seeing an opportunity as Blade keeps the referee distracted, climbs up onto the apron looking to do some damage to Vengeance. As Blade runs at Vengeance, Vengeance moves out of the way, causing Blade to collide with Phoenix as the two men clash heads. Vengeance hits Blade with the Sacrilegious Desecration as he recoils out of the corner and immediately covers him. The referee counts the fall as Phoenix struggles to get into the ring.

1… Phoenix notices what is happening as he nurses his head.

2… Phoenix attempts to get into the ring.

3… Phoenix pulls the referee away a second too late.

The crowd are stunned as Vengeance picks up the win and immediately rolls out of the ring.

Anderson: Here is your winner… The WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Vengeance!

Connor:
Even though our Champion was up against the odds since Phoenix came out to the ring, he has managed to pull out another victory here tonight.

Phoenix picks Blade up and apologises to him. Blade looks at him menacingly and as Phoenix goes to grab Blade’s arm to further explain himself, Blade pulls his arm away, giving Phoenix a sharp look of disgust. Blade rolls out of the ring, leaving Phoenix to ponder what went wrong.

--------------------------------------------
Backstage we see Blade walking clearly upset over his loss to Vengeance. Austin Reynolds can be seen leaning against the wall as Blade stops in front of him.

Reynolds: Tough break out there Blade. It looks like you had Vengeance where you wanted him.

Blade: Whatever, Phoenix messed it all up for me. Look what do you want Reynolds?

Reynolds: Well to be honest I've been scouting for a challenger to my Elite X Title here. And I believe you and me would be a ratings success if we were to face off.

Blade: Is that so? Tell me when and where and I'll be there to take that title off of you.

Vance Bateman suddenly walks up and shakes his head.

Bateman: I'm afraid the choice of who you face isn't your choice Reynolds.

Reynolds: Then who will be my opponent at Unscripted Vance?

Bateman: It's not my decision either.

Bateman walks off as Blade and Reynolds look on with confused looks on their faces.

Headstrong hits and the crowd give a loud but mixed reaction as the Elite X champion emerges.

Anderson: Introducing first, from the West End of London, the Elite X champion, Austin Reynolds!

Connor: Austin has to be hurting after the vicious attack from Constantine two weeks ago.

Cohen: Constantine wanted to make an impact, so he targeted the Elite X champ. It’s up to Reynolds to answer the call.

Reynolds walks down to the ring slowly, obviously hurting. He gingerly climbs into the ring and gets up onto the turnbuckle. He exhales heavily before doing his signature taunt and holding up his title belt.

Suicide Messiah hits and Jordan Lights comes out onto the stage.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Philadelphia PA, “The Justice” Jordan Lights!

He walks to the left and motions to the crowd. He goes across to the other side and does the side before running down to the ring and sliding into the ring. With Austin looking on, Lights taunts for the crowd again before turning to his opponent. The referee takes Austin’s title and calls for the bell. The two men circle each other and lock up and Lights gets Austin in a headlock but Austin quickly pushes him off into the ropes. Lights bounces off the ropes and shoulder blocks Austin, who goes down. Lights backs into the corner, as Austin smirks and nods before getting back to his feet. The two men lock up and again Lights puts Austin in a headlock, and again Austin pushes Lights into the ropes, but this time as Lights returns, Austin hits him with a big dropkick. This time Austin backs into the corner, smirking. Lights slowly gets up and nods at Austin while rubbing his jaw. The two men walk slowly into the centre of the ring and Austin hits a big right hand, which Lights instantly returns. They exchange right hands until Lights starts to gain the advantage, back Austin into the ropes, before Irish Whipping Austin across the ring. Austin bounces back from the ropes and Lights goes for a big boot, but Austin slides under it and outside the ring. Lights goes to follow Austin outside the ring, but Austin quickly jumps up on the apron and kicks Lights in the head as he’s between the ropes. Lights falls back inside the ring and Austin goes for a pin, 1... Lights powers out.

Connor: Austin needing to use all his agility to neutralise Lights’ strength.

Cohen: I’m betting Constantine is watching very closely somewhere.

Austin stomps away on Lights, who is slowly getting up. Lights gets to his feet and Austin goes for a discus lariat but Lights ducks under it and quickly tries to trap Austin in a Sleeper Hold, but Austin struggles out of it and nails Lights with a Roaring Elbow. Austin again goes for a pin, 1... 2 Lights kicks out again. Austin goes onto the ring apron and jumps up, going for a springboard headbutt but Lights sits up, missing Austin by inches as he crashes into the mat. Lights quickly rolls Austin over and goes for a quick pin, 1... 2... Austin kicks out. Lights sits Austin up and locks in a Sleeper. Austin tries to get out of it again, but this time Lights locks it in tightly before Austin can escape. Austin flails his arms, desperately trying to find the ropes but Lights pulls him down to the mat. Austin quickly starts to fade as the referee checks on him. The referee lifts his arm once and it falls. It falls a second time too. The ref drops Austin’s arm for a third time but Austin is able to stop it just before it hits the mat. He manages to quickly knee Lights in the head and Lights lets go.

Both men quickly get to their feet and Austin runs at Lights, but Lights hits him with a sudden Swinging Neckbreaker. Both men go down and Lights slowly crawls into a cover on Austin, 1... 2... Austin manages to get his shoulder up. Lights starts to look a bit frustrated as he gets to his feet and starts stomping on Austin’s hurt ribs. Lights drops a knee on Austin’s ribs, making him scream out in pain. Lights picks up Austin and gets him in a Front Facelock before lifiting up for a vertical suplex. He holds Austin up for as long as he can, the blood rushing to Austin’s head, before dropping him to the mat. Lights goes for the pin, 1... 2... Kick out by Austin. Lights signals for the the C.Y.A and stalks Austin, who is barely stirring on the mat. Austin crawls over to the ropes and uses them to get to his feet. He stumbles backwards into Lights, who goes to hit the C.Y.A but Austin uses the momentum to land behind Lights on his feet. Austin runs into the ropes and comes back, going for a Leg Lariat, but Lights reverses it into a Powerbomb! Lights pins Austin again, 1... 2... Austin gets a shoulder up!

Connor: What does Lights have to do to put away the Elite X champion!?

Cohen: It looks like Constantine didn’t quite do enough damage.

Lights shouts out in frustration before getting up and going for the Justification on Reynolds, but Austin quickly rolls him up into a schoolboy pin, 1... 2... Lights kicks out. Lights quickly gets to his feet, look angry as he waits for Austin to gets up. Austin finally makes it to his feet and Lights runs at him, going for a high knee strike, but Austin dodges it and hits Lights with a Lungblower! Austin rolls under the bottom rope and gets up on the apron as Lights gets to his feet inside the ring. Lights turns around and Austin springboards off the ropes, hitting the Ego Crush on Lights and hooks his leg, 1... 2... 3!

Anderson: Here is your winner, the Elite X Champion, Austin Reynolds!

Connor: What an effort by Jordan Lights! But in the end, the Elite X champion prevailed!

Austin lies on the mat for a moment before slowly pulling himself to his feet. He leans into the corner, looking exhausted as the referee hands him his title. He holds it up as Lights sits up in the middle of the ring, shaking his head. Austin walks across the ring and gives Lights a quick pat on the back before dropping to the mat and rolling out of the ring.

Cohen: Interesting... Seems all this stuff with Constantine is making Austin go soft...

Connor: How could he not respect Lights after that performance, Jack?

--------------------------------------

We cut backstage to Becy Serra standing between Ty Burna and Titus.

Becky: Ladies and gentleman I have the two contestants in the title contendership match tonight, Ty Burna and Titus.

Titus: Becky! How's the wife?

Becky: Um....Titus...

Titus: Oh never mind, I thought I was speaking to Leon.

Becky: Right...anyways. Tonight you two face each other in a rematch of Meltdown 41. What are you thoughts first Titus.

Titus grabs the mic and turns towards Ty.

Titus: Look Ty, while I appreciate your help last week against Vengeance. I don't need it. I don't get what your game is here, but I promise you it won't continue against Vengeance after tonight.

Ty: Typical of you Titus. I'm sorry I'm not the flashy crowd pleaser that you're used to getting help from, but at least respect what I did saved you and Showtime from a savage beating.

Titus: Why should I trust you Ty? You've done nothing but cause problems for me, including costing me my WZCW World Heavyweight Title. The very title I intend on reclaiming at Unscripted.

Ty shakes his head, his face showing no emotions.

Ty: While I have not atoned for my previous sins, I cannot allow you the opportunity Titus. I must rid WZCW of Vengeance, and I will go through anyone in my way. My reasoning for helping Showtime will be revealed soon. You can distrust me all you want Titus, it doesn't matter to me. What does matter is that Vengeance is stopped, and I don't think you're up to task Titus.

Titus: I'm not up to task? I wasn't the one running around cleaning up his messes like you were. In fact I had Vengeance in the palm of my hand before you scrambled my brains.

Ty: Exactly why you aren't up to task. I respect you Titus, but this is something I must do. I created this situation and I must be the one to end.

Ty walks away as Titus has a flustered look on his face. Becky turns towards Titus with a confused look on her face.

Becky: Did he seem...different to you?

Titus: It's Ty, when does he not seem different?

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the number 1 contender for...

[youtube]7zEm-U1hC7E[/youtube]​

“Always” by Saliva interrupts and the EurAsian champion Big Dave walks out. The crowd boos him as he slowly makes his way down and around the ring. Jack Cohen stands up to greet him.

Cohen: Dave it’s a honour to have you join us on commentary, CC, you should be standing up.

Dave: Well thank you so much Jack. You seem to be one of the few people who understand how great I really am.

The crowd roars as Titus emerges from behind the curtain. He walks to the ring with a new found focus. He politely waves to the crowd as he enters the ring. His gaze meets with Daves as Titus begins to circle the ring.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Keystone City, Kansas, weighing in at 200 lbs, Titus!

Titus and Dave continue to stare each other down as the lights dim. “Blackened The Sun” by Tech N9ne fills the arena. The crowd is loud with anticipation as Ty Burna finally appears. The crowd is divided between cheering and booing Ty. Ty keeps his head low under his hood as he slowly walks down to the ring.

Anderson: And his opponent, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 235 lbs, Ty Burna!

Connor: Ty Burna and Titus about to square off here tonight. These two had an amazing match at Meltdown 41 before Apocalypse. Dave what is your prediction in this match.

Dave: I predict that neither of these two will beat Vengeance for the WZCW World Heavyweight Title, and that I should already be the number 1 contender for that matter.

Connor: Ok interesting prediction.

Ty Burna makes his way into the ring. He takes off his hooded cloak and stares across the ring at Titus as the lights return. Titus nods his head and looks ready to fight as the bell rings. Both men circle inside the ring. Titus goes for a leg sweep. Ty backs away and dodges it. Ty waits and then charges with a clothesline. Titus manages to duck under it. Ty stops and turns around. Titus goes for a spinning heel kick. Ty blocks the kick with his arm. He trips Titus to the mat, and then goes for an Inverted STF. Titus manages to push Ty of with his foot. Ty stumbles to the ropes, waits a second and then turns to attack Titus. Titus is up and hits Ty with a European Uppercut. Ty fades back, but comes back and Titus with two stiff punches. He hits a third right, then backs up a bit. Ty goes for the Consecrated Banishment. Titus ducks under it. Ty turns and Titus hits him with a Kesagiri chop. Ty is against the ropes and Titus connects with a spinning heel kick, knocking Ty over the ropes and onto the floor. Ty lands on his feet and walks over to the announce table and slams his fists on the table. He looks right and Dave who stands up ready to defend himself. Ty backs off and turns towards the ring. Titus is waiting and leaps over the ropes and onto Ty. He gets up quickly and swings his arms around as the crowd roars.

Connor: Titus connects with a huge offensive move on Ty. What do you think of that Dave?

Dave: Titus couldn’t have done it without me distracting Ty.

Cohen: Not to mention he couldn’t have done it as well.

Connor: Oh Brother. Male crush alert.

Titus helps Ty up and quickly kicks him in the gut. He grabs Ty and rolls him into the ring. Titus takes a moment to look back at Dave and rolls into the ring. Ty has recovered and comes running at Titus, kicking him in the back of the head as he rolls in. The ref backs Ty away from Titus. Titus is holding his head, clearly in pain from the kick to the head. Titus starts to get up as Ty walks over to continue his offense. Ty walks up to Titus and jumps up, dropping a knee on Titus’ back. Ty picks up Titus slowly. He hooks him and hits a quick Russian Leg Sweep. Ty sits up and grabs Titus’ arms. He crosses them across his body and rolls him onto his stomach into a Straight Jacket stranglehold. Ty leans back on the hold as Titus screams out in pain. Titus tries to rock on his stomach and manages to get an arm free. Ty leaps up and lands hard on the back of Titus. Titus holds his back as Ty rolls him over for the first pinfall attempt of the match. 1... 2... Titus kicks out. Ty sits up quickly and grabs Titus by the hair. He picks him up and lifts him up for a Backbreaker. Ty slams Titus’ back against his knee and holds him there. Ty pushes down on the neck of Titus.

Cohen: Ty has the former champion finished. It looks like Titus’ skid will continue.

Dave: Yes, it’s amazing how my old boss Steamboat once had so much trouble with him.

Connor: You two shouldn’t call this match just yet. Titus is determined to put his career back on track here tonight.

The ref checks on Titus and asks if he gives up. Titus is refusing to tap out. Titus swings his arms around and eventually grabs the leg of Ty, trying to move it out from under him. Ty picks Titus up and carries him around inside the ring. He sets himself up to deliver a Fallaway slam over the rope on Titus. As he lifts Titus over, Titus turns in mid air and connects with a DDT. Both men are laid out inside the ring. The ref checks on both men and begins a 10 count. At 5 both men are on their knees. At 8 both men are standing. Ty throws a punch. Titus returns one back. They each exchange punches again. Ty goes for a punch. Titus grabs it and locks in an Armbar. Titus lets go and turns Ty around. He hits him quickly with a Kesagiri chop. He follows it up with a Spinning Heel Kick, knocking Ty to the mat. Titus runs and bounces off the ropes. Ty is standing up and is knocked down with a clothesline. Titus runs off the ropes and hits a knee drop on Ty. Titus raises a hand and straddles through the ropes onto the apron. Titus waits for Ty to stand and then jumps onto the ropes. Titus fly's off the ropes and hits Ty with a flying clothesline. Titus goes for the cover. 1... 2... Ty kicks out. Titus grabs Ty’s legs and tries to lock in the British Figure Four Leglock. Ty is trying to fight out of it. Titus quickly punches the face of Ty and locks in the hold. Ty is screaming out in pain.

Connor: Showtime was the first person to make Ty tap out at Apocalypse. Will Titus do the same here tonight.

Cohen: No... he can’t...

Ty is shouting out in pain and slowly crawls towards the ropes. He reaches an arm out and grabs onto the bottom rope. The ref counts up to 4 and Titus lets go. The ref goes to check on Ty. Titus circles the ring, ready to strike. Titus goes up to Ty and picks him up onto his feet. Suddenly Big Dave stands up by the announce table. He removes his headset and slowly approaches the ring. Titus notices and shouts at Dave. Ty suddenly comes to life and hits a huge Spinebuster on Titus. Both men are down inside the ring.

Connor: What was Dave doing?

Cohen: Don’t blame Dave. Titus should’ve been focused on Ty.

Dave slowly circles the ring. Ty crawls and makes a cover on Titus. The ref goes to make the count. 1... 2..... Titus kicks out. The crowd roars. Ty slowly gets onto his feet. Titus is on his knees. Ty goes up to Titus and lifts him up for a Shoulderbreaker. Titus slides down the back side. Titus locks in a sleeperhold. Ty stumbles around the ring. Ty suddenly backs up and rams Titus hard into the corner. Ty walks out to the centre of the ring and turns to face Titus. Ty charges going for the Consecrated Banishment. Titus moves and Ty gets his foot on the top rope. Titus waits for Ty to turn and kicks him in the gut. Titus goes for the Tit Drop and connects. Dave hops onto the apron and distracts the ref as Titus goes for the cover. The crowd shouts 1... 2... 3... but the ref is arguing with Dave. Titus gets up with an annoyed look. He runs over to Dave and tries to hit him with a forearm. Dave jumps off the apron just in a nick of time and avoids the hit. Titus is leaning over the ropes and yelling at Dave as he slowly backs up the ramp. Titus turns around. Ty is up and hits Titus with the Consecrated Banishment. Ty goes for the cover. 1... 2... 3.

Anderson: Here is your winner, Ty Burna!

Ty rolls onto his knees and the ref raises his hands. Ty climbs onto the turnbuckle and stares at the crowd. He turns his head as Big Dave walks down the ramp and sarcastically claps. Ty hops off the turnbuckle and slowly exits the ring. He marches right up to Dave and stands no more than a few inches from him. They stand there staring at each other. Dave slowly backs up a little which causes a smile to appear on his face. Ty passes by Dave and continues up the ramp. Dave walks up to and rolls inside the ring. He stands over Titus and holds his title up in the air as the crowd boos.

Cohen: Well CC, there stands the greatest champion that WZCW has ever had. And he has proven his point further here tonight.

Connor: Jack, Titus had the match won, had it not been for Dave’s tactics. Dave is simply jealous that he was not chosen.

Cohen: And why shouldn’t he be, no one has defeated Dave in like forever, while Titus hasn’t won a match in forever either.

Connor: Well regardless, Ty has won his spot in the four way Hell in a Cell Match happening at Unscripted. Who will be the fourth man to join Showtime, Ty, and Vengeance inside the steel cell. You’ll have to tune in next time to see. He’s Jack Cohen, I’m CC, Good night WZCW fans.

Who wrote what:

Gordito vs. Kurtesy - Thriller
Lights vs. Reynolds - Blade
Blade vs. Vengeance - Dave
Ty vs. Titus - Showtime
Constantine/Beckford, Toyota/Graham, Opening, segments - Ty
Arrangement and supervision, plus being awesome - Phoenix

Rep them for their hard work. Rep them because you love them. Think of the alcoholics. For every rep you donate, we're able to drink another beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back