Ascension 103: Theron Daggershield & Phantoms of Chaos vs Garth Black & Cooper/Keaton

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scene opens in a simple tavern in an unknown village. The room is illuminated low, the fireplace crackling softly in the corner while the barmaid walks around with drinks, serving the few customers in the tavern. Off in another corner sits The Warblade Theron Daggershield and his girlfriend Tiffany, who is working on bandaging a wound on Theron's arm. A look of disappointment is upon his face. He winces a bit as she tightens the bandage, shaking his arm a bit before leaning back and sighing.

Tiffany: I do not understand Theron. Your bravery should have guided you to victory over Zeus at Apocalypse.

Theron: I have failed you Kirilah, and more importantly I have failed Mystra. The World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship remains in the hands of darkness.

Theron lowers his head, rubbing his bandaged arm when suddenly the shadows contort around them. Theron looks up briefly as Tiffany feels the change in energy herself. She readies begins praying as the shadows converge around them.

Tiffany: Theron! Prepare yourself! Heavenly Father, watch over us please!

Theron withdraws his falchion as the two slowly get to their feet. The flames from the torches and fireplace flicker back and forth when suddenly Ty Burna and El Caidos Dragon appear in front of Tiffany and Theron, the WZCW World Tag Team Titles held to their sides. Ty's head is lowered down, as is El Caidos's. They simultaneously lift their heads slowly, their eyes glowing bright red. A solemn look is upon Ty's face, staring directly at Theron. Theron sighs in relief, sheathing his falchion, but Tiffany steps directly in between Ty and Theron.

Tiffany: An agent of darkness! You will pay for intruding upon us!

Ty laughs at the threat, crossing his arms as Tiffany stares angrily at him. Theron quickly grabs Tiffany's shoulder, shaking his head.

Theron: Kirilah! The Draconic Liches are not our enemies. This is Tiberius Scorch.

Tiffany: Ty.....Ty Burna?! What do you want? Should you not be back performing your rituals and sacrifices to darkness?

Ty quirks an eyebrow, setting his WZCW tag title bet on the table briefly before looking over to El Caidos.

El Caidos: Perhaps you could tell El Caidos and Demonio del Caos exactly what you are talking about?

Ty: The only sacrifices being made will be Zeus's head when I sever it from the rest of his body. I have no time for wild accusations or your little fantasies about what is good and wrong woman. I have business with Theron here to attend to. Now stand aside!

Ty's voice deepens as he looks menacingly towards Tiffany, his hand slowly forming into a fist. Tiffany looks back to Theron, who nods reassuringly to his girlfriend. She steps aside, though with a very unhappy look upon her face as Theron sits down, clasping his hands in front of him.

Theron: Tiberius, before anything else I want to say what an honor....

Ty: Before anything else get my damn name right. It is Ty Burna, not Tiberius Scorch. And let's get one thing straight Theron, we're here on business, not pleasantries so do not bother with the speech. It falls on deaf ears.

Theron: I have nothing but respect for you Tiberius, and you as well Czar of Dragons. Either way though you are both denizens of darkness, and an enemy to the light.

Ty: And yet you plead for an alliance with the Phantoms. Tell me Theron, you pretend your morals are so high and mighty that you would never become one with the darkness you so hate, yet you so conveniently request an alliance with the King of Darkness no less when you know full well you are in over your head.

Theron shakes his head, slowly standing up but wincing in pain as he looks to El Caidos.

Theron: And what of you Czar? Have you truly embraced such evil as well?

El Caidos looks towards Theron, his black reptilian tongue sticking out at the former champion. His eyes change from red to yellow as he spreads his wings out briefly.

El Caidos: El Caidos is no Czar, no caliph, no king. He is the fallen one now Theron. He has embraced Chaos in order to set things right.

Theron: You were once an honorable warrior, it is a shame to see you resorting to desperation in your quest to destroy Davkas.

Ty: Enough! It's already been proven you don't have what it takes to end Zeus. It's just as I said Theron, in order to defeat a monster, you must become one yourself. You don't have it in you to do what is necessary! And now he still runs rampant with his so called Trinity. Do you see this Theron?

Ty angrily grabs his WZCW Tag Team Title belt, holding it right in Theron's face as Ty stands mere inches from him, his eyes wild and his voice echoing through the tavern, causing the other customers to scramble out of the building. Theron doesn't back down however, his eyes glancing over at the title.

Ty: They thought they had the perfect plan. The perfect way to take us out. And yet here we stand, ripping the Tag Team titles from their clutches. We are the ones that did what was necessary, and now John Doe is a marked man, his time will come soon enough. And you sit here pouting about your loss. How destiny was not on your side. Where was your precious god when you needed him or her most? They turned their back on you Theron, and you failed to realize that it is all on you to do what needs to be done. If you and I were in different spots, I would be digging Zeus's grave as we speak.

Theron: I am above all that.

Ty: Of course you are. Just like every high and mighty idiot that claims to be the shining light in the dark.

Theron: I refuse to resort to your levels Tiberius. Darkness and Chaos are pawns for evil to defeat the Light. I have everything I need to defeat Davkas and purge this land of his evil.

Ty: Just like you did at Apocalypse? Pray tell me Theron, what was your strategy walking into MY domain? I'm genuinely curious what went through your mind walking into the hell I have made famous?

Theron: My plan was simple, walk in there and defeat Davkas. I am the superior warrior to him, and I was going to take back the World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship.

Ty stares, almost bemused before he throws his head back laughing, walking back towards El Caidos who can't help but shake his head. Theron looks over to Tiffany with a confused look on his, while she cannot hide her contempt for Ty's manner.

El Caidos: Young Theron, you have a lot to learn still. To claim to be the best warrior, El Caidos tells you now that you have not reached that point yet.

Ty: And that is exactly why Zeus defeated you. You walked right into the trap that you fully knew was right there without so much as a plan? Zeus may be a fool but he is not an idiot. He pushed every button to send you into a blind rage. Maybe he cannot defeat you based on pure skill, but skill is only part of the equation Theron! Do you not see the weakness in your abilities? You believe yourself capable of cutting through whatever is put in front of you. Commendable perhaps, but foolish as well! You walked straight into the fire, believing yourself to be impervious to the raging embers, and you were charred. You have impressive skills Theron, but you are not versed in the art of war as the Harbinger of Chaos is!

Theron: Strategy? I research every opponent I face to know how they work. I did exactly that before facing you Tiberius. I read about the Cyric Armies. I know exactly what Chaos brings.

Ty: Do you now? Well that is certainly a surprise to me because if I recall correctly, I defeated you.

Theron You defeated me because of an interference by Davkas! How is that possibly something you can hold over me?

Ty walks around the table, running his fingers along the old warped wood before picking up a glass of wine. He takes a slow sip from it before leaning against the corner, El Caidos walking in front of Theron now.

El Caidos: Because the conditions of war change at a moment's notice Theron. El Caidos tells you now that it is up to you to adapt to the changes. There is no complaining about what may happen, for it could mean your head served on a silver platter to your enemies.

Theron: I can assure you, Czar, that the next time I face Tiberius, I will defeat him, with no one interfering in our battle!

The shadows suddenly shift and Ty appears right behind Theron, his voice lowered but still deepened.

Ty: You think of me as an ally, but you have no idea how prepared I am to destroy you.

Theron's eyes go wide as he turns and swings wildly behind him. Ty laughs and disappears into the shadows, reappearing in front of him as Theron looks angrily at him. Ty holds a hand up as Theron draws his falchion.

Theron: Enough of this! I know we are to be on a team at Elevation, but as soon as that is over we will end this Tiberius!

Ty: I see now that we must settle this the only way you know how Theron. If that is what you want, then so be it!

Ty holds his hand up as the shadows wrap around all four of them, Tiffany screaming as she strikes at the shadows to no avail. Suddenly they appear in a coliseum, though no one is in the stands. The sun beats down upon them as they stand atop the dirt grounds. Theron and Tiffany look around when suddenly they can hear a blade unsheathe as Ty stands holding his katana. Theron turns towards Ty, holding his falchion.

Ty: You believe yourself to be a great warrior Theron? I see you as nothing more than an impotent welp. Prove me wrong!

Ty rushes forward in a flash and slices at Theron who can barely duck out of the way. He follows up with a knee to Theron's chest, knocking the Warblade backwards. Theron let's out a yell as he swings wildly at Ty, who deftly dodges it, flanking Theron and placing side of his blade to his neck.

Ty: Where is your composure Theron? This battle has just begun and you're already losing focus! How are you considered such a great fighter in WZCW? I have faced down legends, and I have defeated them all. You pale in comparison to those I consider great Theron. You're below me, your mind nothing more than strings that I pull to my own amusement.

Theron: You will not be so amused when you face the end of my blade!

Theron turns and swings again, Ty ducking the strike easily once more. Theron rushes forward, stabbing and slashing at Ty without reservation. Ty continues to dance around Theron's strikes, laughing maniacally throughout. Ty slams his katana down onto the falchion, knocking Theron's arm down before grabbing him by the collar.

Ty: Focus on the enemy and not his words Theron! If you cannot do that then you are a bigger joke than I had originally anticipated.

Theron: I will never listen to the likes of you. I will stop the spreading of your poison!

Theron shoves Ty away who stumbles back momentarily but sidesteps and trips Theron as he rushes forward. Theron falls to his knees as Ty lifts his free hand up, his eyes flashing red. Flames erupt from the ground around Theron, who screams out in pain as the fire surrounds him, seemingly binding him in place. As the agonizing sounds of suffering echoes through the coliseum, Ty walks around Theron slowly, dragging the end of his sword along the ground as El Caidos remains stoic, his arms crossed as he watches intently. Tiffany is stunned at what happened, almost stuck in place herself.

Ty: Your greatest weakness Theron is your inability to understand your enemies. You claim to research them at all times, yet you fail to utilize that information and turn it into knowledge you can use in the middle of battle. In order to defeat the likes of Zeus, you must empathize with his position, delve deep into the mind of a mad man. Only then can you understand his desires, and what takes him off his game. This is a lesson you will learn one way or another today, Theron.

Theron grits his teeth as the fire rages around him, his arms locked against his body. He tries to move his arm, attempting to break free from the binding as Ty sheathes his katana behind him. He crosses his arms as he watches Theron intently. The fire lashes out at him, burning his flesh and the bandages to the wounds he already had.

Theron: I....do.....NOT need the assistance of something so vile as you! I am the Warblade, and when I get another chance I will defeat Davkas just as I am, untainted by darkness!

Ty: Do you not understand it yet Theron? This has nothing to do with the light or the dark. This is the way of the warrior, a path you have chosen. The mental fight is far more important than the physical. You believe yourself to be so skilled in the arts that you can rely on your skill alone. This is something I will impart upon you today. Until then you will continue to fail to defeat Zeus, and so it will be up to me to do so once again. I have done it before, and I will do it again. At this point there is no other option. The almighty hero has been slain by the monster he swore to defeat. While you buy into the thrall of being a hero, I am the one that will put in the dirty work to do what is necessary. I have been through more wars than you could even hope to see in your lifetime.

El Caidos: Where you have failed Theron, the Phantoms will succeed. If you wish to join us in this endeavor, than take Demonio del Caos's words to heart!

Ty: If you cannot see the value of my wisdom Theron, then you shall burn in attrition for such a mistake!

Ty lifts his hand up and the fire intensifies, Theron yelling out in immense pain now as Tiffany suddenly rushes forward towards Ty, her own weapon drawn.

Tiffany: That is enough of this Ty! Let him go or I will bring down the wrath of God upon you!

Ty simply holds his hand up towards her, his head snapping in her direction as a guttural growl escapes him.

Ty: Silence woman! This is what must be done!

Suddenly a flash of purple darts between Tiffany and Ty, a woman in a purple cloak. She has her head down as Tiffany suddenly stops. The woman pulls back her hood, revealing herself to be Arianna. Her eyes glow purple as her raven locks cascade down around her face, a look of calm upon her as well.

Arianna: Do you not see?

Tiffany: See what? That Ty is killing Theron?

Arianna: No my dear. Do you not see that this must be done to strengthen Theron's resolve? The loss to Zeus has affected him in ways you cannot see, Tiffany.

Tiffany: Affected him? He is hurt is all that has happened, and I have to stop this from getting worse!

Arianna shakes her head, reaching out and taking Tiffany's hand in hers, looking her right in the eyes.

Arianna: Listen, I was in your shoes once, wanting to defend my beloved's honor whenever something had happened to him. But for right now you must notice that Ty is simply trying to sharpen the edge Theron had that has become dull. This is the only way to do so, and if you wish for Theron to grow, you must let this continue. He must figure this out on his own. Do you understand now?

Tiffany looks towards Theron and then back to Arianna, shifting between the two as Arianna squeezes her hand reassuringly. A tear falls from the corner of Tiffany's eye as she nods her head.

Tiffany: I do. I understand it now.

Arianna smiles at this as she turns towards Ty, nodding her head to him. He nods back and turns back towards Theron, reaching out and tilting his head up towards him.

Ty: Look at you Theron, you bow down before the Harbinger of Chaos, not of your own will. You allow the flames of Chaos to harm you, to bind you in such a manner? Are you not this shining light in a sea darkness?

Theron: I am that shining light. I am the one to dispel it!

Ty: Then why do you let it control you so?! Stand up and shed your mortal fear Theron Daggershield! Gaze into the abyss and understand the truth of the universe! Light and darkness are one in the same. Without one the other cannot exist! We are one in the same Theron, mirror images of one another.

Theron: No! I am not like you Tiberius. I have never accepted darkness and I never will!

Ty sighs and shakes his head at Theron's steadfast refusal to meet him at the middle. He slowly crouches down in front of Theron, his eyes glowing red as he stares at the struggling Warblade.

Ty: Look at me Theron. I am the epitome of what you hate. What you fight against every single day. And yet at this moment you allow yourself to be handled by the very thing you hate so easily. Look past this notion of alignment Theron, and look at the true enemy right now. It is not me, Zeus, or this very fire that binds you. It is your own inability to recognize your weakness. Your mind holds you back due to your steadfast belief in black and white. You refuse to understand the teachings I am bestowing upon you. And so you shall suffer for that. Unless you stand up right now and recognize what is truly happening and cast aside your own doubts!

Theron stares at Ty, taking in his words, when he suddenly yells out, able to stand finally and thrusts his arms out, casting the flames away in a show of power. He drops to one knee once more after overexerting himself as Ty stands up, withdrawing his blade. He holds the blade out and his free hand out to Theron.

Ty: Now you must make a choice Theron, accept my offer for aid, or fight against me once more and die.

Theron trembles a bit as the superficial burn wounds disappear from his body. He stares up at Ty for a moment before looking between the sword and Ty's hand. He speaks slowly yet haggard.

Theron: I will be the best, I will become the greatest warrior, and in order to do that I must defeat you Tiberius.

Theron suddenly reaches out and grabs Ty's hand, and he is pulled to his feet, the two warriors inches from each other. Ty grins as he holds his katana slightly behind him, as Theron does the same with his falchion.

Ty: Understand this Theron. You will never join the likes of Chaos or darkness that I offer. It is simply not in you. But also know that your belief in the Light is not an otherworldly power, it is the manifestation of your belief in yourself. This is what I needed you to see. Understand though that Chaos is mine, and it is my manifestation as well. Now Theron, face me in battle once more, and show your renewed valor!

Theron nods and the two back away from one another, weapons drawn before rushing towards one another. This time however Theron strikes with precision, Ty deflecting his strikes with a little more difficulty. The battle wages on as El Caidos, Tiffany, and Arianna watch intently, the sound of steel meeting steel clashing throughout the coliseum. With each passing moment Theron strikes faster, Ty now backpedaling a bit from the ferocity of Theron's attacks. Ty suddenly sidesteps one and goes to place his blade at Theron's neck once more but Theron turns and the two blades meet each other in a stalemate, the two warriors pressing for the advantage. Ty smirks as he suddenly pushes forward and then jumps back, sheathing his blade and dropping it on the ground. Theron does the same as the two catch their breath.

Theron: I understand now Tiberius. There is far more to being a warrior than simply swinging a blade. You have opened my eyes and shown me I need to sharpen my mind as well as my blade. Though I will continue to fight against the darkness, I now see that you do not believe in Chaos so much as utilize it as a tool to use in your own wars. I cannot agree with such a method, but I do see the effectiveness that you wield it with. Tiberius, thank you for bringing my effort back into focus.

Ty laughs as he throws his head back before reaching down and picking up his katana. He points the handle at Theron, shaking his head.

Ty: Oh you have just begun to learn the arts young Theron. This was just lesson one. If you wish to learn from me, than perhaps you shall be a worthy opponent to me one day. But for now we must focus on our opponents this week. A team full of egos, men that believe they have been held down for so long. We shall show them why they have not been held down, they're simply not good enough. And this team of Justin Cooper and Mark Keaton will fully understand the hell they are going up against if they want to take the Tag Team Titles from us. Keaton is their weak link, and it is who we shall target simply for his inexperience. And if I have to I'll break Cooper's jaw so he'll shut up, but in the meantime let them talk, they will create their own distraction that we will take advantage of.

Theron: As for Garr Fahl, he could be the most dangerous. He has nothing to lose in his mind as he will never be given what is rightfully his. A man like that could take risks we are not fully prepared for. We must neutralize him first of all to minimize those risks.

Ty: You pick up quickly Theron. Before you would read a book about me and dismiss my capabilities as inferior to yours. Now you see the true threat an enemy can provide. Be humble Theron, for your skills alone cannot be the determining factor. Strike at your enemy's weaknesses, thwart their strengths, and then truly those skills will shine.

Theron: I shall Tiberius. And one day you and I will have that battle to determine the better warrior. For now we make a formidable team that can defeat anyone in front of us!

The two men shake hands as El Caidos walks up to them as well. Theron and Caidos shake hands as the Phantoms and Theron look up at the blazing sun.

Theron: May the way of the Warblade lead to the light!

Ty: Thus it is written.

El Caidos: So it shall come to pass.

The scene fades out.

Jonny Klamor is backstage getting ready for an interview.

Klamor: You join me now with my guest at this time, Mr. Garth Black.

The camera zooms out to show Garth Black next to him. Garth Black looks completely vacant.

Klamor: You came up short in your last match against Eve Taylor for the title last month, but it has to be said that you have repeatedly stated that you were not putting your heart into these matches with Cerberus. How do you respond to these critics?

Black: I'm just here so I don't get fined.

Klamor looks puzzled at this response.

Klamor: O...K...., well this week sees you taking part in a big six man tag team match against some huge stars of WZCW. This is your first match against Ty Burna and Daggersheild despite your relative longevity, what are your thoughts heading into this match?

Klamor looks further confused.

Klamor: You're partnering the relative newcomers onto the tag team scene, Cooper and Keaton. As a veteran of that division, do you have any advice you could offer them.

Klamor is beginning to look exasperated.

Klamor: Well, what about your opponents, do you have anything to say to them?

Klamor is furious and frustrated.

Klamor: Well, you're usually pretty vocal about the management of the company before, do you have anything to say to them?

Klamor is livid.

Klamor: I would appreciate if you did not do that. What about the upcoming Gold Rush tournament - finally a shot for you to try to get towards your dream of being the World Champion.

Klamor is beaten, he lets out a sigh and begins to leave the interview area.

Klamor: Whyyyy are you doing this?

Five hours earlier...

Garth Black is waiting outside an office. He is staring at the clock and rolling his eyes. Eventually a secretary calls him into the room and we see him enter and Miss Serra sits in front of him. He sits down, lets out a large sigh and begins to speak.

Mr Black: You asked to see me, Miss Serra?

Miss Serra: Yes. There are rumours abound that you deliberately sabotaged your own match against Eve Taylor so that you did not win. Is this true?

Mr Black: Of course it isn't. Look, I may have repeatedly said that I had no interest in your lower titles, but the fact remains that I don't need to sabotage my matches when there are plenty of people in the company here to do that for me.

Miss Serra: You need to stop with this nonsense and focus on your career. You are becoming increasingly deluded and distracted and you are losing left, right and centre. This week the committee are putting you in a six man tag match this week with Cooper and Keaton as your partners. You will be facing Theron Daggershield and the Phantoms of Chaos.

Mr Black: You see, this puts me in a bit of a quandary. You see, as much as I'd love to wrestle with Captain Yesterday and the only man with more come backs than a geriatric boomerang, I have no interest in facing such ludicrous people. I am a 35 year old serious professional competitor and frankly I am too old and too wise to debase myself with someone who hides behind a mask, someone who claims to be a supernatural in 2016 and a guy who lives in a game played solely by children and losers. I am better than that, and I won't wrestle.

Miss Serra: May I remind you of your contractual obligations to the company. Should you fail to compete or co-operate with any of your non-negotiable expectations to this company, I will be forced to deliver a financial penalty and to remove you from the Gold Rush tournament. Do I make myself clear?

Mr Black: Crystal.

The scene opens to outside Ty Burna's house, the Phantoms of Chaos walking up to the door while the clouds darken the sky above them. A yawn escapes Ty as he carries his bag over his shoulder, his half of the WZCW Tag Team Championships hanging from it as well. El Caidos meanwhile shows no fatigue, clutching his belt in his right claw. As they get to the door Ty turns towards him.

Ty: Caidos, you coming in?

El Caidos hesitates, looking down at the title before looking back at Ty. He shakes his head, almost withdrawing a bit.

El Caidos: He.....he shall not Demonio. El Caidos is not fit to be around your daughter.

Ty quirks an eyebrow at El Caidos, setting his bag down and crossing his arms. El Caidos looks at Ty before looking away slightly.

Ty: You are not fit to be around my daughter? Care to elaborate on that?

El Caidos: He is not El Califa Dragon anymore Demonio. He is a monster, and he does not wish to scare your daughter. She has not seen him in person since his transformation.

Ty: Caidos you're family. Doesn't matter what you look like. You know she thinks the world of you.

El Caidos: All the more reason for her not to see El Caidos.

Just then the front door begins to open. El Caidos sees this and swiftly steps into the shadows, as Ty's daughter Skylar sneaks through the opening a big smile on her face.

Skylar: Daddy! You're home! Did you win?

Ty turns and smiles, picking his daughter and his tag team title up, holding it for her to see.

Ty: Well of course princess. Come, let's go show your mom this, I bet she'll be excited to see it.

Skylar nods excitedly as Ty lets her down as she runs back in the house. Ty turns his head towards the shadows, nodding his head towards El Caidos who returns the nod. The scene fades as Ty turns and walks into the house. It soon returns in Mexico, El Caidos standing alone outside of Culiacan, looking over his beloved city. He continues to clutch his belt in his right hand, a look of sorrow in his eyes.

El Caidos: He does not understand it. He has gained revenge on John Doe and the Trinity, why does he not return to being El Califa?

El Caidos reaches back and undoes the bindings to his wings, letting them drop to the ground. He walks over behind a rock and retrieves a backpack, unzipping and emptying out the clothes from it. He reaches up and removes his mask, dropping it next to the wings. He pulls a hoodie over, keeping the hood up and tying a red bandanna around his face. Shoving everything back behind the rock he looks over Culiacan once more before jumping off the ledge as the scene fades again, this time returning to the burnt ruins of ECD's gym. El Caidos stands in front of it, hands in his pockets staring at what was once his. No longer smoldering, the cleanup process had begun, twisted metal sticking out from the ground. El Caidos searches for any remains worth keeping, to no avail. He sighs as he pulls out his phone and looks through his messages, searching for something. He looks up at the rubble one last time before jumping into the shadows and disappearing, reappearing in front of a construction site. He stands on top of the metal frame, his arms crossed over looking everything.

El Caidos: It is good to see progress has been made. Demonio certainly keeps his word. The size of the gym itself has El Caidos excited for the future, but it is something that must wait until Zeus has been destroyed.

Just then El Caidos hear's a scream off in the distance. He turns his head towards the scream, as the sound of three people running can be heard. The people draw closer as Caidos sees a woman running with two masked men giving chase. The woman ducks into the construction site, taking refuge in the main building. The two masked men follow suit, and soon the woman finds herself cornered. She pleads with them as the scene takes place directly under El Caidos.

Woman: ¡Por favor no hagas esto! (Please, do not do this!)

One of the men grabs the woman as she screams once more. They begin to tie her up as El Caidos crouches down, watching silently. The woman struggles against them but is pressed against a wall. Culiacan may be beautiful but it always had it's dark underbelly. El Caidos takes a deep breath, his thoughts running wild. He lowers his head for a moment before lifting it up and his eyes glowing red. He let's out a roar which gains the attention of the two men and the woman as El Caidos drops down from his perch, landing right on top of one of the men. The second one comes up from behind and tries to apply a choke to El Caidos, while the woman watches on bewildered. El Caidos turns his eyes towards her and yells out, his voice sounding inhuman.

El Caidos: Get out of here!

The woman's eyes go wide as she suddenly takes off, shedding the rope off of her as she gets to the exit, watching the fight go on. El Caidos grabs the second man's arm and flips him over, striking him right in the face before turning and delivering a spin kick to the other masked man, knocking him backwards into the wall. El Caidos flips backwards, taking a kickboxing stance as he delivers a stiff kick to the chest. The two men back up and gather themselves, walking towards Caidos. Caidos suddenly realizes the two men tower over him, and take note of the masks they wear. Luchador masks. His eyes flicker red as he stares forward at the two.

El Caidos: A disgrace to the name lucha libre! You two show dishonor to him. Who are you working for?

The two men remain silent, their eyes fixated on El Caidos. The silence only angers him more, as he rushes forward and throws a punch at one of the men. It's blocked but Caidos uses his speed advantage to throw a leg kick. His foot is caught however as he dances on one leg before jumping and flipping back, connecting with a flash kick to the chin. The second man rushes towards El Caidos, but Caidos catches him with a takedown attempt, pushing him straight through the wall behind them. Caidos delivers punch after punch, but is soon grabbed and tossed against another wall by the other man. Caidos hits hard, sliding down to a seated position, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. The two men stand over him as they nod to one another, their masks now coming into view. They look oddly similar to the old El Califa mask, dragon insignia all over it. They grab Caidos and lift him up, one choking him with ease as El Caidos struggles against it. Suddenly one man falls to his knees as the woman strikes him from behind with a metal bar. The man choking El Caidos turns towards the woman, giving him time to escape the choke, ricocheting off the wall and connecting with a knee to the face. The man drops to the ground, knocked out as Caidos catches his breath, falling to one knee. The woman runs over to check on him, her hand on his shoulder.

Woman: ¿Estás bien? (Are you alright?)

El Caidos: Él está muy bien .... ¿estás bien ? (He is fine....are you ok?)

The woman looks over at the two men, before returning her gaze back to El Caidos.

Woman: Ahora soy gracias a ti. ¿Quién es usted de todos modos? (I am now thanks to you. Who are you anyway?)

El Caidos: Él es El Cai ...... Usted puede llamarlo Omar. (He is El Cai...... You may call him Omar.)

Woman: Omar. Mi nombre es Katianna. (Omar. My name is Katianna.)

El Caidos: ¿Cuáles son estos hombres? ¿Por qué estaban persiguiendo a ti? (Who are these men? Why were they chasing after you?)

The woman shakes her head as El Caidos looks over at the two men, studying their masks once more.

Katianna: Una nueva banda en la ciudad. Ellos parecen seguir este hombre llamado El Califa dragón. Él fue una vez un profesor de la lucha libre venerado en Culiacán, ahora se ha convertido a la delincuencia. Secuestran a las mujeres y los obligan a prostituirse. (A new gang in town. They seem to follow this man called El Califa Dragon. He was once a revered lucha libre teacher in Culiacan, now he's turned to crime. They kidnap women and force them into prostitution. )

El Caidos: Did you just say El Califa Dragon? (¿Dijiste El Califa Dragón ?)

The woman nods as El Caidos lowers his head, trying to contain his anger as his eyes flicker red. They use his name, someone has stolen who he is and now corrupt the status of El Califa. How could he have let this happen? He slowly stands and walks over to the two men, ripping their masks off and holding them up.

El Caidos: Katianna. Se necesita que lo haga un favor. El Califa Este dragón es un impostor . Él deshonra el nombre mismo afirma. (Katianna. He needs you to do him a favor. This El Califa Dragon is an imposter. He disgraces the very name he claims.)

Katianna looks up at El Caidos, a confused look on her face.

Katianna: ¿Cómo saber que Omar? Nadie ha visto El Califa ya que esta ha comenzado aparte de los miembros de su banda. (How would you know that Omar? No one has seen El Califa since this has started other than his gang members.)

El Caidos: Debido a que es El ..... porque está cerca con el verdadero El Califa, y él es un hombre honorable. Esto es algo que nunca haría. (Because he is El.....because he is close with the real El Califa, and he is an honorable man. This is something he would never do.)

Katianna: Bueno, después de esta noche no estoy tan seguro de que ya Omar. Tal vez usted debe comprobar con su amigo y luego meter algo de sentido en él. (Well after tonight I am not so sure of that anymore Omar. Perhaps you should check with your friend and then knock some sense into him.)

El Caidos nods as he stares down at the two masks, placing them in his hoodie pocket. He walks over to Katianna and clasps her hand in his.

El Caidos: Katianna, que va a asegurarse de que esto es atendido, que le asegura. ¿Dónde vive usted, que puede acompañar a su casa. (Katianna, he will make sure this is taken care of, he assures you. Where do you live, he can escort you home.)

Katianna nods as the two walk out of the construction site, and the two begin walking as the scene fades away for a moment before returning in front of a small house. Katianna smiles at El Caidos, who nods his head to her.

Katianna: Omar, gracias de nuevo. Sin ti no estaría perdido para siempre. A pesar de que puede ver el rostro de mi salvador? (Omar, thank you again. Without you I'd be lost for good. Though can I see the face of my rescuer?)

El Caidos hesitates for a moment, shaking his head.

El Caidos: Él tiene miedo de lo que va a ver. (He is afraid of what you will see.)

Katianna: No voy a El Caidos, dentro de ti es un alma gentil. Puedo ver con claridad. (I won't El Caidos, inside you is a gentle soul. I can see that clearly.)

El Caidos nods his head, reaching up and slowly sliding his bandanna down, keeping his head low as Katianna studies his face. He closes his eyes, preparing for the horror to begin. Katianna smiles and surprisingly hugs El Caidos. Shocked, El Caidos knows not what to do but does wrap his arms around her. The smell of her hair entices him, as if a small bit of humanity returns to him. She pulls away slowly, running her hand down his face.

Katianna: Goodnight, El Califa.

With that Katianna walks into her house, closing the door behind her as El Caidos stands there stunned. He looks around before slipping the bandanna back over his face, disappearing into the shadows. The scene shifts back to outside Ty Burna's house as El Caidos walks up slowly, still in his hoodie and bandana as he knocks on the door. The door opens as Arianna answers, a look of curiosity on her face.

Arianna: Yes? Can I help you?

El Caidos: Arianna, it is him....El Caidos.

Arianna: Caidos? You mean Califa?

He nods his head as Arianna smiles and opens the door wide for him.

Arianna: Why didn't you say so, I didn't recognize you without your mask on. Come on in. Ty is downstairs training if you want to join him.

El Caidos nods his head as he walks in, waving to Skylar who is busy drawing in the living room. She returns the wave enthusiastically as El Caidos nods in return. He heads downstairs where Ty is busy lifting, his focus laser like in nature. Music blares loudly from the sound system which Caidos switches off. Ty puts the bar back in place as he sits up, looking over at his tag team partner.

Ty: Changed your mind?

El Caidos: You could say that Demonio. He returned to Culiacan to find something unexpected.

Ty smirks as he spins around, taking a drink from his water bottle as he begins undoing the tape around his hands and wrists.

Ty: That so? I know that look in your eyes.

El Caidos: No....no it's nothing like that.

Ty: No need to lie, you saw the construction site, the thought of training luchadors in a gym that size has you salivating.

El Caidos eyes go wide as Ty laughs, walking over and slapping his partner on the back.

Ty: Listen Caidos, I told you if you ever need anything I got your back.

El Caidos: He appreciates that Ty. Perhaps he is not as much of a monster as he believes himself to be.

Ty: Some of the worst monsters are the ones you least expect to be Caidos. I know of the troubles of Culiacan and what lies underneath your beautiful city. When this is over, go home, and take care of that ugly part.

El Caidos sighs as he wrings his wrists, the thoughts of someone running around with his name running a gang bothering him with each moment.

El Caidos: He has turned a blind eye to Culiacan, and he has paid for it. He will not make that mistake again.

Ty nods his head and turns, climbing into the ring in his training area. He leans against the ropes, studying the mannerisms of El Caidos.

Ty: Listen, for now focus on our next opponents. Whatever is bothering you take it out on them. We're the Tag Team Champions now, and I don't intend to lose these any time soon are we clear.

El Caidos turns and nods, sliding into the ring and running towards a corner, flipping off of it and landing on his feet. The Phantoms clasp hands, nodding towards one another.

El Caidos: Dispatch Cooper and Keaton, then refocus on the war with the Trinity. This dragon is ready Demonio.

Ty: And so it is. Just remember Caidos, this is your home as well. Do not be afraid of appearances here, we accept you no matter what.

Caidos nods his head as the two Phantoms immediately break out into a sparring session. El Caidos can feel lighter as he flies through the air, landing on the mat as the scene fades to black.

Theron's Merry Band Of Misfits

205822q.jpg

Also featuring special guests.... Tiberius Scorch and The Czar Of Dragons

2heaq6s.jpg

Scene opens to a tavern in a Kobold village. The barkeep and most of the local villagers are all Kobold, however the barmaid is a human female. There are a couple of elves and a dwarf amongst the customers at the bar, although most are Kobold. In walk Theron Daggershield and his girlfriend Kirilah the Paladin of Mystra. They grab a seat in a booth.

Theron: Why did you follow me here? It isn't safe. I must plan strategy for my next match, I asked my teammates to meet me and I don't want you to get hurt.

Kirilah: I am not leaving your side until you have received the healing that you need. Why did you have to come here? What was wrong with returning home to our local Temple of Mystra back home so you can meet with Mark Flight, the dwarven cleric who disciples the Young Adults that follow Mystra in the area? Mark Flight would know exactly how to heal your injuries from that Doom In A Dungeon match.

Theron: I'm not meeting with Mark Flight. Not until I have proven that I can defeat monsters like Davkas.

Kirilah: He could have prayed for recovery of your injuries. Let me see what I can do about your arm.

He takes off the portion of his armor covering his arm, revealing his skin and an injury from his match that has yet to heal. Kirilah opens her pink bag of holding, looking for a Cure Critical Wounds potion. The barmaid walks past their table, looking for customers to take drink orders from.

Theron: My next match is a 3 VS 3 tag team match. The Queen Of Elevation informed me that my teammates are The Draconic Liches. We're facing the team of Garr Fahl, Justinian Imp, and a rookie named Not Bad Wallace Lancaster. This will be one the fans won't soon forget.

Kirilah has nearly emptied out her whole bag of holding, various items are on the table, she continues looking as she responds.

Kirilah: Still cannot find that potion. A tag team match? Maybe these will help. You could give one to each of your allies and pick one for yourself.

She takes out three replicas of The Triadic Pendants Of Heroes from The Myth Of Esmerelda. The red Pendant of Bravery, the blue pendant of Power, and the green pendant of Wisdom. She sets them on the table, in front of Theron. Then she keeps looking for the potion.

Kirilah: I know that potion is in there SOMEWHERE.... Where did I leave it?

Theron: Hmmm.... that's perfect, actually. I'm teaming up with Tiberius Scorch and The Czar Of Dragons in this match. Our team would have the POWER of Tiberius Scorch, the WISDOM of The Czar Of Dragons, and the BRAVERY of Theron Daggershield. I'll hold onto these all myself though, I'm not sure that The Draconic Liches would care for such good luck charms.

The pile of items in front of Kirilah has grown a lot, her face can hardly be seen behind all of her belongings. She pulls out a Cure Critical Wounds potion and is ecstatic.

Kirilah: There it is!

She puts the potion down in front of Theron, who takes the three pendant replicas and puts them in his pocket. Kirilah begins placing her pile of belongings back into her pink bag of holding. Neither of them speak for a moment. The fire crackles softly in the corner. The barmaid brings some drinks over to a table of four Moon Elves. Kirilah has finished putting everything away, only the potion remains on the table.

Kirilah: Alright, let me see your arm.

Theron: Fine, but I must meet with my teammates. Please make it fast.

Kirilah gives him the potion to drink and starts bandaging the wound on Theron's arm. He cringes a bit as his girlfriend tightens the bandages. He drinks the Cure Critical Wounds potion in one gulp and shakes his arm a bit, sighing.

Kirilah: I do not understand, Theron. Mystra should have guided you to victory over Davkas at The Day of Lavos.

Theron: I failed you, Kirilah, and more importantly I have failed Mystra. The World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship remains in the hands of darkness. You better head home. I must go see if I can meet up with....

An intimidating instrumental begins playing. It repeats through the following scenes.

[YOUTUBE]zb2RldomL64[/YOUTUBE]​

Before Theron can finish what he was trying to say, he notices that suddenly the shadows contort around them. Theron looks up briefly as Kirilah feels the change in energy herself. She readies her Scimitar as the shadows converge around them.

Kirilah: Theron! Prepare yourself! Mystra, watch over us please!

Theron takes out his falchion as the two slowly stand up. The flames from the torches and fireplace flicker back and forth when suddenly Tiberius Scorch and The Czar Of Dragons appear in front of Kirilah and Theron, fully armored and the Gladiatorial Tag Team Championships held to their sides. Scorch and The Czar's eyes are glowing bright red. Tiberius stares directly at Theron who feels relieved and sheathes his falchion. Kirilah still has her Scimitar out and walks up to the two Draconic Liches.

Kirilah: An agent of darkness! You will pay for intruding upon us!

Scorch laughs at her, crossing his arms as Kirilah stares angrily at him. Theron quickly grabs Kirilah.

Theron: Kirilah! The Draconic Liches are not our enemies. This is Tiberius Scorch.

Kirilah: Ti.....Tiberius Scorch?! What do you want? Should you not be back performing your rituals and sacrifices to darkness?

Tiberius Scorch quirks an eyebrow, setting his title belt on the table briefly before looking over to The Czar Of Dragons.

Czar Of Dragons: Perhaps you could tell Czar of Dragons and Demonio del Caos exactly what you are talking about?

Tiberius: The only sacrifices being made will be the head of Davkas Diamonddeath when I sever it from the rest of his body. I have no time for wild accusations or your little fantasies about what is good and wrong, Paladin. I have business with Theron here to attend to. Now stand aside!

Tiberius Scorch looks menacingly towards Kirilah and forms a fist with his hand. Kirilah looks back to Theron, who nods reassuringly to his girlfriend. She steps aside, though with a very unhappy look upon her face as Theron sits down.

Theron: Tiberius, before anything else I want to say what an honor....

Tiberius: Let me get one thing straight Theron, we're here on business, not pleasantries so do not bother with the speech. It falls on deaf ears.

Theron: I have nothing but respect for your success on the battlefield, Tiberius. You're the most powerful gladiator in history, however, you are denizens of darkness, and an enemy to the light.

Tiberius: And yet you plead for an alliance with the Liches. Tell me Theron, you pretend your morals are so high and mighty that you would never become one with the darkness you so hate, yet you so conveniently request an alliance with the King of Darkness no less when you know full well you are in over your head.

Theron shakes his head, slowly standing up but wincing in pain as he looks to The Czar Of Dragons.

Theron: And what of you, Czar Of Dragons? Have you truly embraced such evil as well? You chose to become a Lich.

The Czar Of Dragons looks towards Theron. His eyes change from red to yellow as he spreads his wings out briefly across his dragon shaman armor.

Czar Of Dragons: He is no Czar, no caliph, no king. He is the fallen one now, Theron. He has embraced Chaos in order to set things right.

Theron: You were once the most honorable warrior, it is a shame to see you resorting to desperation in your quest to destroy Davkas Diamonddeath.

Tiberius: Enough! It's already been proven you don't have what it takes to end Davkas Diamonddeath. It's just as I said Theron, in order to defeat a monster, you must become one yourself. You don't have it in you to do what is necessary! And now he still runs rampant with his so called Cult Of Shar. Do you see this Theron?

Scorch grabs his title belt, holding it right in Theron's face as Tiberius stands before him, his voice echoing through the tavern causing the other customers to run out of the building. Theron doesn't back down however. He glances over at the title.

Tiberius: They thought they had the perfect plan. The perfect way to take us out. And yet here we stand, ripping the Gladiatorial Tag Team Championship from their clutches. We are the ones that did what was necessary, and now The Character Sheet is a marked man, his time will come soon enough. And you sit here pouting about your loss. How destiny was not on your side. Where was your precious Mystra when you needed her most? Or your Triad of Lawful Good deities? They turned their back on you Theron, and you failed to realize that it is all on you to do what needs to be done. If you and I were in different spots, I would be digging the grave of Davkas Diamonddeath as we speak.

Theron: I am above all that!

Tiberius: Of course you are. Just like every high and mighty idiot that claims to be the shining light in the dark.

Theron: I refuse to resort to your levels, Tiberius. Darkness and Chaos are pawns for evil to defeat the Light. I have everything I need to defeat Davkas and purge this land of his evil.

Tiberius: Just like you did at The Day Of Lavos? Pray tell me Theron, what was your strategy walking into MY domain? I'm genuinely curious what went through your mind walking into the Dungeon I have made famous?

Theron: My plan was simple, walk in there and defeat Davkas. I am the superior warrior to him, and I was going to take back the World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship.

Scorch stares for a moment, before he throws his head back laughing. He walks back towards The Czar Of Dragons who shakes his head. Theron looks over to Kirilah with a confused look. She cannot hide her contempt for Scorch.

Czar Of Dragons: Young Theron, you have a lot to learn still. To claim to be the best warrior, Czar Of Dragons tells you now that you have not reached that point yet.

Tiberius: And that is exactly why Davkas defeated you. You walked right into the trap that you fully knew was right there without so much as a plan? Davkas may be a fool but he is not an idiot. He pushed every button to send you into a blind rage. Maybe he cannot defeat you based on pure skill, but skill is only part of the equation Theron! Do you not see the weakness in your abilities? You believe yourself capable of cutting through whatever is put in front of you. Commendable perhaps, but foolish as well! You walked straight into the fire, believing yourself to be impervious to the raging embers, and you were charred. You have impressive skills Theron, but you are not versed in the art of war as the Harbinger of Chaos is!

Theron: Strategy? I research every opponent I face to know how they work. I did exactly that before facing you Tiberius. I read about the Cyric Armies. I know exactly what Chaos brings.

Tiberius: Do you now? Well that is certainly a surprise to me because if I recall correctly, I defeated you.

Theron: You defeated me because of an interference by Davkas! How is that possibly something you can hold over me?

Scorch walks around the table, running his fingers along the old warped wood before picking up a glass of wine. He takes a slow sip from it before leaning against the corner, Czar Of Dragons walks in front of Theron.

Czar Of Dragons: The conditions of war change at a moment's notice Theron. Czar tells you now that it is up to you to adapt to the changes. There is no complaining about what may happen, for it could mean your head served on a silver platter to your enemies.

Theron: I can assure you, Czar Of Dragons, that the next time I face Tiberius, I will defeat him, with no one interfering in our battle!

The shadows suddenly shift and Tiberius appears right behind Theron.

Tiberius: You think of me as an ally, but you have no idea how prepared I am to destroy you.

Theron's eyes widen. He turns and swings wildly behind him. Tiberius laughs and disappears into the shadows, reappearing in front of him as Theron watches angrily. Tiberius holds a hand up as Theron draws his falchion.

Theron: Enough of this! I know we are to be on a team at Elevation 103, but as soon as that is over we will end this, Tiberius!

Tiberius: I see now that we must settle this the only way you know how Theron. If that is what you want, then so be it!

Scorch holds his hand up as the shadows wrap around all four of them, Kirilah screaming as she strikes at the shadows to no avail. The scene fades to black, as the instrumental keeps playing.. Theron's thoughts are heard over the black screen.

Theron: (Voice-over) What followed was a fierce sparring session between Tiberius Scorch and myself within an empty battlefield. The Czar Of Dragons, Kirilah, and a Sorceress ally of Scorch's watched on as we trained. Never before have I seen every single one of my Warblade maneuvers be deflected, one by one. Tiberius is truly the most powerful gladiator I have ever battled.

====

Scene fades in to Theron laying on a bed in the Inn of the Kobold village. It is just down the street from the Taco Colosseum where his match at Elevation 103 will be held. The instrumental is still playing its haunting melody and the voice of Tiberius Scorch echoes from Theron's mind, heard out loud.

Tiberius: (Voice-over) Your greatest weakness Theron is your inability to understand your enemies. You claim to research them at all times, yet you fail to utilize that information and turn it into knowledge you can use in the middle of battle. In order to defeat the likes of Davkas, you must empathize with his position, delve deep into the mind of a mad man. Only then can you understand his desires, and what takes him off his game. This is a lesson you will learn one way or another today, Theron.

The Warblade looks out the window. Many lights are seen from the other buildings and the stars are seen in the sky. Theron recalls more of Scorch's advice from their duel earlier that day, hearing his rival's voice again in his mind.

Tiberius: (Voice-over) Stand up and shed your mortal fear Theron Daggershield! Gaze into the abyss and understand the truth of the universe! Light and darkness are one in the same. Without one the other cannot exist! We are one in the same Theron, mirror images of one another.

He scratches his chin, then speaks.

Theron: Tiberius taught me a valuable lesson. Maybe there really is more to this hero thing than simply light facing off against dark, sometimes you must be willing to accept another way. I will never look to the dark side of things, but if there is more Scorch wishes to teach me.... I am open to seeing it from his way.

There is a knock on the door, and then it opens. Theron looks over to see his girlfriend Kirilah walk inside the room.

Kirilah: I cannot stop thinking about what that Sorceress told me during your training with Tiberius. Her words keep repeating themselves in my mind, Theron.

Theron: I keep hearing Scorch's words myself. Are you alright?

Kirilah: No. I truly thought Tiberius Scorch was going to kill you today. I will say this much however.... I fear for your opponents now, ever so much more than I fear for you. Knowing what you have accomplished and how ferocious your teammates are.... your combined efforts are unbeatable. You are much safer being on the team of Tiberius and The Czar Of Dragons than you ever would be with one of them as an enemy.

The two of them embrace for a hug.

Theron: One day, I am going to defeat Tiberius Scorch. That will have to wait though. First I defeat Garr Fahl and The Not Bad Imps.

Kirilah: Promise me you will meet with Mark Flight, at least before this year's World Magic Conference? It is coming up very soon, you know.

Theron: If it means that much to you, alright. I'll reconsider.

Kirilah: Thank you. Today's events between The Draconic Liches, that Sorceress, and us has me concerned. Very concerned.

She lets go of Theron, closes her eyes and takes a long breath. Theron watches as Kirilah appears to be in deep thought.

Theron: I know it was hard to watch. The Sorceress made a valid point, as did Tiberius. If Tiberius were to mentor me, rival or not, it would only make me more powerful. I have more important things to focus on now though. Such as.... Where do I go from here now that Davkas won the war?

Kirilah: That is something I suggest you consult with Mark Flight about. The two of you should wait on a word from Mystra. I trust in what revelation he may get from our Mother of Magic.

She kisses him and then begins walking over to the door and looks back at Theron, who is staring at her.

Kirilah: I am going to bed. Good night.

Theron: Sweet dreams.

Kirilah exits the room, leaving Theron by himself. He sits down on the recliner in the room. Theron hears the voice of Tiberius Scorch in his mind again, repeating another piece of advice he received earlier that day.

Tiberius: (Voice-over) Oh you have just begun to learn the arts young Theron. This was just lesson one. If you wish to learn from me, than perhaps you shall be a worthy opponent to me one day. But for now we must focus on our opponents this week. A team full of egos, men that believe they have been held down for so long. We shall show them why they have not been held down, they're simply not good enough. And this team of The Not Bad Imps will fully understand the destruction they are going up against if they want to take the Gladiatorial Tag Team Championships from us. Lancaster is their weak link, and it is who we shall target simply for his inexperience. And if I have to I'll break Imp's jaw so he'll shut up, but in the meantime let them talk, they will create their own distraction that we will take advantage of.

Theron sits in the recliner for a moment. He takes out the three Pendants Kirilah had given him that afternoon as good luck charms. He gazes at the red Pendant of Bravery, the blue Pendant of Power, and the green Pendant of Wisdom.

Theron: The forces of dark and light, for at least one night, will join forces as one. With Tiberious Scorch's power, Czar Of Dragons' wisdom, and my own bravery, we form the ultimate triumvirate of heroes. Nothing can stand in our way. Not a rogue trying to take risks with management like Garr, not a veteran monk like Justinian, and certainly not a rookie bard looking to make a name for himself like Lancaster.

He gets up out of the recliner and rolls three 20 sided gemstones on the table. One is his ruby gemstone, another is a sapphire, and a third is an emerald. The first to stop is the sapphire, landing on a 19. Once it stops the voice of Tiberius Scorch is heard one last time in Theron's mind.

Tiberius: (Voice-over) Thus it is written.

The next to stop is the emerald, it lands on a 17. The moment it stops, the voice of The Czar Of Dragons is heard in Theron's mind.

Czar Of Dragons: (Voice-over) So it shall come to pass.

The last to stop is the ruby, it lands on an 18. Theron grins.

Theron: May the way of the Warblade lead to the light!

The dark instrumental fades out as Theron places the 20 sided gemstones and the pendants in his red bag of holding.

Theron: Light Warriors and Dark Warriors.... At Elevation 103 we will co-exist long enough to win. Mystra.... I pray for victory, protection from the evils of darkness, and clarity on what you would have me do next. Until then I'll fight valiantly for your honor once again. Amen.

Fade to black.

Respect is key to survival in the waters of professional wrestling. Justin understood that more than ever after his encounter with Titus. The warning had been given. The rookie’s actions fall back on the mentor and Justin wasn’t about to let the actions of this young kid be the cause of his demise.

Several Hours before….

“Way to go Expo!” Mark Keaton yelled as he found a spilled ashtray on the kitchen floor. His new housekeeper Sasha was asleep on the couch in the living room in his studio apartment. He had recently fired Rosa for vacuuming up his cigarettes. He just came home to find his new porcelain ashtray on the kitchen floor with ash all over the tiles.

“Oh baby,” Sasha walked into the kitchen yawning,“I’m so sorry.”

“Hit the road, chick. You screwed up for the last time!” He thumbed towards the door.

“You JUST hired me two hours ago!” The incredibly attractive brunette protested. Mark just lit a smoke as she grabbed her things and left. He kicked a chair to one side then sat in it, he started to wonder about that rock concert in Detroit.

Who was this mystery guy that had the power to call off Sheriff Kinrad and his deputy’s? That big Texan had me, he was moving in but then talked on the phone. Who was he talking to? What was Kinrad’s daughter doing lately? God she was hot! Best lookin blonde in Detroit.

The apartment door opened again,“I forgot my keys.”

Mark barely batted an eye and continued thinking, maybe it has something to do with Cooper? What about that guy Cooper hangs out with, that Iris dude?

The apartment door opened again,“I forgot to get dressed. Let me put some clothes on.”

Mark raised an eyebrow as he watched her pull her clothes on, then he continued thinking, if this tag team was all Iris’s idea, then he must have something to do with protecting me and bringing me into WZCW. Plus all this money, I never really thought about where the money was coming from.

The apartment door knocked this time. A couple of soft knocks.

“What the hell now Sasha? Forget your brain?” Mark jumped up from his chair and whipped open the door. But it wasn’t Sasha this time.

“Hello Mark? Mark Keaton I presume?”

“Dude, what the curse word?” Mark couldn't believe what was standing in his apartment doorway, it was a man in a business suit with a briefcase. He was in his mid forties and looked a lot like Bill Murray from Ghostbusters. The difference was, this man was wearing wrestling paint on his face.

“Oh,” The man pointed to his own face and smiled,“I can explain this, if you have a moment to talk with me that is.”

“Ya, but make it quick dude. I’m gettin picked up by Cooper in a few hours and I want to get a work out in.”

The man nodded and smiled, he cautiously stepped into the kitchen and took off his shoes. He gave the apartment a quick glance,“Nice place you have here.”

“It keeps the rain out, you wanna drink of something pal? Slippery Nipple? B-52? - NEW- Coke II ? Fuzzy Navel?”

“No thank you,” The man sat on the living room sofa,“a water will be fine.”

“Mineral? Sparkling? Distilled? -NEW- Water II ? COORS?”

“Mineral will be fine.”

“I don’t have any Mineral water, does this place look like a spa to you man?” Mark plopped himself down in a chair across from the couch.

“Ahem, let me introduce myself…” The man adjusted his tie.

“Before you say another word, I wanna know why you got wrestling paint on your face.”

The man softly chuckled,“That’s just a long story Mr. Keaton. I don’t want to waste your time by telling you long, boring stories.”

“Dude! I’ve got all day! I’ve got nothing on my calendar for the entire day. I have to know why you go through so much trouble putting that paint on your face.”

The man leaned back on the couch,“It all started when I was a kid…”

“Whoa! Whoa! What’s going on here? What’s with all these watery effects?”

“I think we’re heading into a flashback.”

“No, no dude! Only I get flashbacks around here! Just tell the story without all these special effects.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO HOURS LATER….

“So the doctor said I had Selective Suplexian Disorder. First ever recorded case. So he made up the name right on the spot.” The man flashed a very quick smirk and looked around the living room some more.

“You just can’t help applying wrestling make-up every morning? That has to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of….”

The phone rang…..

The business man gave Mark a serious look. Mark tried to look away, but the seriousness of the situation wouldn’t allow him to.

The phone rang some more….

The business man had sweat running down his face now, ruining some of his wrestling make-up, Mark’s lower lip trembled as he tried holding in his cry….

The phone continued it’s serious, alarming ringing….

Mark screamed and dived for the phone in slow motion…..it was Justin Cooper.

“Hey, just calling to let you know Iris has an appointment for me to sign some DVD’s today at the MART-Mart. We might be a little late picking you up. But you should be used to being late.”

“What do ya mean? DVD?”

“What are you? Encino Man? Digital Video Disc.” The heavy wind of a sigh could be heard muffling the sound.

“No, I knew THAT man, but what’s the name of the tape?”

“The Very Best of Justin Cooper – Volume 15.”

“Hey, speaking of names. I was thinking about our tag team name.”

“Iris had some good suggestions too.”

“Check this one out….Space Dog Superflys.”

“I’m really questioning your brain capacity. We got to go. “

“Hey, how about….” Phone click noise could be heard, Mark’s eyebrows angled down in a mad position.

“The Asshole and the Awesome GUY!” Mark biffed his phone across the room. The business man looked uncomfortable and stood up, he brushed off his pants and extended his hand.

“I’d like to introduce myself.”

“Oh ya, I didn’t get your name. I kept calling you business man in my head.”

“Norman Blip. I’ll be your new mentor, manager type guy from now on.”

“Wait a second,” Mark shook Norman’s sweaty hand, “who sent you here? Was it Iris?”

“I’m not allowed to discuss the business of the MYSTERY MAN! (echo) But you are in good hands Mark. Can I call you Mark?”

“No, I want you to call me GHGHGH. All silent letters, so when you say my name it’s just you opening your mouth with no sound.”

“You seem bothered by something Mark. Sit down and we can talk about it.”

“What makes you think I’m bothered about something man!”

“My first clue was the telephone flying across the room and out your living room window, followed by a screeching tire sound effect, fire truck sirens, police sirens and all the fire and smoke billowing up from the street.”

“What gets me is, how come HE gets a tape of his best matches and I don’t? I’m his tag team partner!” Mark lit a smoke and sat down, he realized he already had two lit in his mouth already and put one out. But that left two smokes, he would have to hold one for a bit.

“You only had two matches with Cooper. You can’t have a best of Mark Keaton, there’s not enough material.” Norman tried to talk in a gentle tone, he could tell it wasn’t helping much though.

Mark nodded. Norman excused himself and asked directions to the bathroom. Mark pointed and gave directions, he then drew a crude map. Mark Keaton sat there brooding over the DVD that Cooper and Iris were making…

Probably signing his name right now, TO MY BIGGEST FAN MAX – JUSTIN COOPER- without me by his side, Remarkable Mark Keaton. Damnit! I must have fans by now! TRY NOT TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH LEAVING THE DVD SIGNING PARKING LOT – REMARKABLE MARK KEATON. I’m the entrance music, MY friggin name is on the graphic when the music hits! You have a package Mr. Keaton. What the?! It’s the mailman, I’m interrupting your thoughts because I don’t want to put this parcel down to knock on your door. Come over and let me in. Wow, you guys are good. Yes, it’s our new psychic service.

Mark jumped off of the chair and answered the door. He signed for the parcel and thanked the mailman in his thoughts. He walked over to the kitchen table and carefully put the parcel down.

“Well, I’ll talk to you later Mark! It was nice meeting you! I’ll keep in touch.” Norman quickly shuffled his way by Mark and out of the apartment. It was obvious he was stealing something from the bulk in his front shirt. Mark didn’t care…that guy has got some problems. He opened the parcel and the look on his face was that of a young boy at Christmas getting the gift that he never thought he’d get….

“The XLTS 3000 Eliminator!!!!!” Mark grabbed the air guitar out of the box and immediately started playing it around his apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Hours and 23.5 Minutes later……

Justin Cooper and Iris engaged in conversation as the car pulled up to the Restaurant where Mark Keaton was supposed to be.

“This guy is just never on time for anything.” Justin looked around the parking lot for the Remarkamobile but didn’t see it anywhere.

“Listen Justin. I’ve been running some numbers….” Iris was cut off by the sudden noise of the door opening to the limo.

Mark Keaton stuck his leg in, paused for dramatic effect, then jumped in the car.

“Sup dudes. How was the CD thing you guys were doing?”

“Good. How about being on time for once?” Justin glared at the rookie as the car pulled away.

“Like I was saying, I think we can get another great showing in New York’s new Restaurant slash plaza near Fred Street. Today’s showing was excellent.” Iris continued, arms flailing in enthusiasm.

“Was good ya? Any reason I couldn't be there?”

“Listen kid,” Iris rubbed his eyes annoyed,“I like you, but I’m not your manager. You want special gigs? Follow Justin’s lead and you’ll be fine.”

Mark wasn’t paying attention, he yelled for the driver to stop the car. The driver complied with Mark’s order and stopped. Mark rolled down his window and yelled at BoneFace from the Three Smokes Band, the loner was walking down the street, face barely visible through his long hair and bowlers hat.

“Hey BoneFace! Wanna drive in style dude?!”

“Oh heeeey Keaton! How’s it goin man?” The rock and roller walked up to the window and leaned in,“I see yer still hangin with Mr. Cooper!”

Mark’s eyes widened, he pushed Boneface out of the window and yelled at the driver to continue.

“That’s it man! Can’t you see?”

“I’m not following. Please enlighten us.” Justin sighed.

“That’s the name of our new tag team….How’s it goin man?!!!”

“That’s what you grabbed from that conversation? Give me a break. We are not calling ourselves that.”

Iris held up a finger,“I like the sound of Justin Cooper’s Tag Team myself. It has a nice ring to it.”

Mark glared at the handler of Justin Cooper. He was suspicious of the man right from the get go. Why couldn’t I sign CD’s ? I’m the damn STAR!!! He watched Iris continue to pitch ideas to Cooper, Justin Cooper had lit a smoke and stared out the window. I can smoke better than HE can! Mark Keaton lit a smoke and stared out of his own window, but he lit the wrong end. He noticed this and was visibly pissed off as the limo pulled up to the arena…..

They were the number one contenders for the WZCW Tag Team Championships. It had all worked out the way he had planned. Was it luck or veteran skill he had picked up over the years? Justin wasn’t entirely sure which it was and it really didn’t bother him. He was one step closer to becoming a champion once again just like he had vowed he would be. He had felt the joy of being called ‘champion’ three times before but he’d never seen success in the tag division. Men much greater than Mark had been partnered with him but for some reason this young kid was fitting in perfectly. They were a damn good team, it was like nothing Justin had ever been a part of.

The team was good but they were different. The final bell sounded at Apocalypse, night drifted into morning and Mark Keaton become more arrogant than ever. Nothing was going to stop him from leading this time to the pinnacle of tag team wrestling. That’s what he said and that’s what he truly believed. Justin wasn’t so confident. He saw the challenge ahead of him. It wasn’t just any old tag team, this was a tag team led by Ty Burna.

A legend of not just the company but of professional wrestling around the world. Justin was known for being arrogant and wasn’t shy about letting people know when he thought they were overrated but he knew to respect those who came before him. Respect your elders was something Justin valued. Know your place in the company or you’ll find yourself without any friends when you’re in need. He had gone out of his way to visit David Cougar after the pay per view ended, thanking him for everything he had done. He respected ‘Showtime’ more than anyone... well except one person.

Ty Burna was someone Justin respected greatly. He knew not to test the man who once ruled the entire company, promising to bring forth chaos against all who opposed him. Justin made sure to never be one of the idiots who opposed Ty. That was something he believed was necessary to survive in the company. Thou shall not anger Ty Burna was the eleventh commandment and Justin, while not a God fearing man, feared Ty Burna more than anyone else in WZCW. To truly understand the power of Ty it was important that you lived through his reign of chaos. Justin had that under his belt, he had seen the horror that fell upon the company so he respected Ty. His tag partner on the other hand had not been so lucky. That was an issue, an issue which Justin believed he would ultimately pay the price for.

^^^

Ascension 103 was mere hours away and the arena was slowly being filled with production members and wrestlers alike. A crowd had gathered near the back entrance of the arena, they cheered for their favourites and booed for the heels like good ole wrasslin’ fans should. It had been ten minutes since the last wrestler had entered the building, the crowd was becoming restless, and they wanted more!

A car pulled up near the security who had been assigned to cover this area, the doors opened and out stepped Mark Keaton. He waved the crowd, who of course booed, which infuriated the youngster. A small group of fans, dressed in old school rWo shirts, stuck out from the rest and could be heard taunting Keaton.

Smark Madden: Why didn’t you reply to me on twitter?! Did you like those pictures I sent you?

Crocker: Back in my day wrasslin’ was realz!!!

ProWrestlingFan: You can’t do the flips! You suck!

JenksIX: *nom nom nom nom nom*

He was ready to give them a piece of his mind until a hand grabbed his shoulder. Keaton turned around, he became silent, and it was Justin Cooper.

Justin: Not now. We have much bigger things to focus on than any of these people. Let them stay out here in the sun all day and get heat stroke for all I care. Don’t waste your time on them.

Keaton glanced back at the fans who were throwing insults at the ‘Remarkable One’ but the rookie didn’t respond. He turned back towards his partner, nodded his head and began walking alongside him towards the arena.

Mark: Yeah, they aren’t worth my time. I’ve got bigger fish to fry, baby! Tag Champions right here! Ty Burna got no idea what’s comin’ for him tonight!

Justin: Look we’ve done better than I expected but we can’t get to confident. This is Ty Burna we’re going up against. This isn’t Men of Mayhem who can’t even stay together as a team or The Beard and elegAnt, who we’ve beaten twice. This is Ty Burna, a former World Champion and he’s the only thing standing in our way of becoming WZCW Tag Team Champions. Don’t take him lightly otherwise we’re both stuffed.

The duo enters the building, Cooper places his bag down on the ground while Keaton readjusts his belongings on his shoulder.

Mark: Hey, relax. We’re on a roll. You think some spooky dude is going to stop us? What’s the worst he can do? Oooooo, I’m going to turn out the lights on you! Give me a break. This isn’t some Saturday morning kids cartoon, this is wrestling and no second rate magician is going to scare me.

Justin: You don’t understand. This guy is a bigger threat than anyone you’ve ever faced before. You thought the pizza guy was hard? Just wait until you step into the ring with Ty and watch as you freeze up. In a single moment he can break you and he often does before his opponents step into that ring. I’m telling you, no I’m warning you, Mark to not underestimate this guy. For both our sakes please do what I say and act how I tell you.

Keaton shakes his head, looking visibly frustrated at Justin.

Mark: You think I can’t handle myself out there? Do I need to remind you that I’ve beaten a former World Champion twice in the last two weeks? Maybe you should be the one following me?

Justin: El Caidos Dragon and Ty aren’t going want to play these kind of games, Mark! We can stand here all day and argue about who is leading the team and anything else you want but at the end of the day we need to focus on becoming the tag champions. I have experience in this division. I should be the one leading us.

Mark: You haven’t even been a tag champion!

Justin: That’s not the point!

Keaton steps towards Justin, placing a hand on the veteran’s shoulder.

Mark: I get it mate. You don’t want me to upstage you out there. It’s understandable, as the ‘Remarkable One’ I do takeover any room I enter but fear not, I shall assist you as best I can. You will not be forgotten as long as Mark Keaton is here.

Justin: Believe me, I’m not worried about being forgotten or upstaged. What I’m worried about is you going around stirring up trouble we don’t need nor should we want.

Mark: Trouble? Oh please, Mark Keaton is wild and trouble comes with the territory. Lock up your wives and daughters because the ‘Remarkable One’ is coming to town, baby!

Justin: Listen to me, damn it! This stuff, it’s funny and all but you can’t go making remarks like this when we’re about to go up against the most dominant force in the history of this company. Do you see my point here?

The two continue to argue back and forth for a few minutes.

They would probably go on for days but a timely interruption from WZCW interviewer, Stacey Madison, gives them a well-earned break. Having interviewed the duo prior to their victory last Sunday it would seem that Stacey wants to get the scoop about the duo now that they are the official number one contenders. She approaches the duo, camera man by her side, with a microphone in her hand.

Stacey: Gentlemen, how lucky it is that I run into you two. Just like old times and what wonderful times they were. Us three, together, helping each other out like last Sunday when I interviewed you and got your team all that extra exposure. Now look at you, about to face Ty Burna and El Caidos Dragon for the titles, truly couldn’t be happier for my guys.

Mark: That’s what I’m talkin’ bout, baby! Say mah name but say it slowly, oh yeah!

Justin: Your boys? Is that what we are now, Stacey? Last time I checked you were far less than excited about interviewing us.

Stacey: I don’t know what you’re talking about. Oh, you’re such a kidder. Always playing jokes like that.

Justin: What is it you want?

Stacey: An interview of course with the newest contenders in WZCW. You two right now are one of the hottest tag teams in wrestling and news about you two is front page stuff.

Keaton fist pumps in the air.

Mark: Front page! I told you! We going to be on all the pages once we win the tag titles.

Justin: And you just thought you would be the best person to cover us? You also just happened to bump into us before the show tonight. That’s some great luck you’ve got.

Stacey: Look, I lost out on the Showtime interview last week and now look what happened. As far as I’m concerned, you two owe me! Now get yourself together, and get him ready, so we can get this interview started.

Stacey and her cameraman begin to get setup for the interview.

Mark turns to Justin and whispers to him.

Mark: Women are very emotional creatures. Especially around me, I give them all kinds of different emotions. Multiple emotions in one night.

Justin: Remember what we talked about? Watch what you say while this camera is on. Don’t say anything I wouldn’t. Wait, scratch that. Don’t say anything I’ve ever said and only say what I’ve said from this point forward.

Mark: Whatever.

Stacey positions herself between Mark and Justin as the cameraman counts down from ten. He gives her the signal that he’s recording so Stacey begins.

Stacey: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to an exclusive interview coming to you live from Ascension 103. I’m Stacey Madison and tonight I’m joined by the number one contenders for the WZCW Tag Team Championships, Mark Keaton and Justin Cooper. Gentlemen, last Sunday night you won a triple threat tag team match to become the next challengers for Ty Burna and El Caidos Dragon. What are your thoughts of the reigning champions and how do you two plan on defeating them?

Keaton interjects immediately, yelling at the top of his lungs.

Mark: It’s simple! We gonna smash Ty Burna and his dragon friend into the ground and none of his mind games are going to work on us because Mark Keaton fears nobody!

That’s right you stupid magic loving freak! I’m not afraid of you or your costume wearing buddy. I’ll teach you---

Justin: Shut up! Don’t you say another word, alright! I warned you. I bloody warned you not to say anything stupid! God damn it, Mark!

A huge smile comes over Stacey’s face. She’s found a big story right here and now she’s got Mark Keaton on tape calling out Ty Burna. This couldn’t get any better for her.

Stacey: It seems like you two have some problems. Anything you’d like to share with the fans?

Mark: No because I’m done with this interview. I’m not afraid of Ty Burna unlike somebody who shall remain nameless... it’s JUSTIN COOPER! He’s afraid!

I’m going to go to the locker room and relax. That’s what I’m going to do because I’m not looking over my shoulder waiting to be attacked by some weirdo in women’s makeup. You can finish this off without me since you seem so keen to do everything else on your own.

Justin: Are you still going on about the DVD?

Mark: You could’ve invited me!

Keaton grabs his bag and heads to the locker room. Meanwhile Justin remains, his hands now on his head, whilst crouched down on the ground. Stacey, never one to waste a chance to stir up some drama, jumps right on the attack and continues the interview.

Stacey: Um, Justin how is it you expect to be able to not only win the tag titles but also win your match tonight against Ty Burna, El Caidos Dragon and Theron Daggershield considering the turmoil within your own team?

Justin: I don’t know. I’ve got no clue how we’re going to win tonight. I don’t know how we’re going to win the tag titles. The only thing I know is that in this business the most important thing isn’t the money. It isn’t the fame or the glory, none of that crap.

The most important thing is respect. If you don’t have respect for those who came before you than you stand no chance of surviving. These waters are filled with sharks and Ty Burna is the most dangerous shark of them all. Mark is a young kid, he doesn’t get it. He wasn’t here when Ty controlled everything. He isn’t afraid of Ty and maybe that good but I doubt. Our only shot at winning both of those matches is to understand the opponent we’re facing.

Stacey: Your tag partner has expressed his feelings and he clearly doesn’t think the same way you do.

Justin: I agree. He doesn’t think the same as I do but we haven’t lost yet. As much as I warn him, he may need to get burned by the fire before he respect it. I’ll be right by his side when that day comes.

Stacey: You will also be teamed with Garth Black this week. You’ve battled him once before and came out victorious, any thoughts on working with him this time around?

Justin: I’ve not spoken to Garth about our match tonight but he’s another veteran and we all have a bond in some special way. It’s hard to explain but when you’ve been around as long as we have, you come to respect each other in some form or another.

Stacey begins to ask another question but a loud bang is heard in the distance. Justin turns around and hears someone yelling... it’s Mark Keaton.

Justin: Oh no, what the hell has he gone and done now?

Justin sprints off towards the argument that is echoing throughout the halls of the arena. Stacey Madison tries to run but she trips and hurts her ankle. Members of the backstage crew stop and help the young lady as she instructs her cameraman to chase after Justin.

Unfortunately the cameraman is unable to catch up, Justin arrives at the scene where Mark Keaton is standing, holding his belongings outside of the private locker room of Titus Avison.

The Eurasian Champion has his title hanging over his shoulder as he stands in the middle of the entrance to his private locker room. He looks absolutely furious, demanding to know what the hell Keaton is playing at.

Titus: Can you not read? It says ‘private locker room: Titus Avison’ and nowhere on the sign does it say that people can come and go as they please.

You could have stolen something. I have no idea where you've been. The diseases you could be carrying are disgusting and now it's infected my locker room.

Mark: I’ve been in more private locker rooms than you could ever dream of!

Titus: Who the hell are you? I don’t even know who you are? For all I know you could be some fan who won a contest.

Mark: A fan? I am the number one contender to the WZCW Tag Team Championships and a future champion!

Justin approaches and immediately gains the attention of Titus.

Titus: I take it he’s yours?

Justin: Titus, let me apologizes, I didn’t know he was going to...

Titus: I don’t want an apology. I want the last ten minutes back that I’ve had to spend dealing with this rookie who thinks it’s acceptable that he use my private locker room. I arrive here after a long flight, first class of course, and I walk into my locker room and he’s in there eating my freshly picked fruit basket!

Mark: And it was delicious!

Justin: Don’t make this any worse than you already have. First Ty and now you disrespect Titus? I don’t care what you say about guys that came after me but I will not let you disrespect those who built this business for people like you and I.

Now go, I’ve had enough of you for now. I’ll talk to you once the show starts.

Mark: Oh, so you’re taking his side? Fine, I guess that’s how it is, partner.

Keaton grabs his bag and walks off, disgruntled that his tag partner has sided with Titus. The rookie can’t believe his own tag partner didn’t stand by him.

Justin turns back to Titus, extending his hand towards the legend.

Justin: Again, I’m extremely sorry for everything he did. I take full responsibility for all of it. I tried to tell him but these rookies just don’t understand sometimes.

Titus: I don’t care what you have to do so that he understands. Just know that it’s not going to come down on him if he messes up. I’m not going to hold him responsible and I would guess, more than likely, that those in similar positions as I will also see it that way. When it comes time to blame someone his actions are going to fall on your head.

Justin: I know it’s just...

Titus: Did I ask for your opinion?

Justin lowers his head and remains silent.

Titus: He’s not a wrestler. He’s not a performer. He’s a rookie. Your rookie and someone that is going to make mistakes. You made the decision to take him under your wing and now you will deal with the consequences of that decision.

Control him, make it clear to him that this will not be tolerated again.

Justin: I understand. Again, I’m sorry.

Titus: Good. Just count yourself lucky that it wasn’t Ty’s locker room that he entered without permission. I don’t offer advice often but believe me, you do not want to anger Ty Burna. If you don’t get your rookie in line and he does something to start a war with Ty, you’ll be the one who suffers most.

Respect is key to survival in the waters of professional wrestling. Justin understood that more than ever after his encounter with Titus. The warning had been given. The rookie’s actions fall back on the mentor and Justin wasn’t about to let the actions of this young kid be the cause of his demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back