Ascending the Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

michigan

Pre-Show Stalwart
The scene opens to a wide shot of the WZCW corporate offices.

Suddenly we are shot into the interior where we see a lovely lady behind a desk, the camera pans down a long hallway to the door at the ends and a sign that says Chuck Myles - Owner.

The camera pans back to the lady at the desk who is now on the phone working away.

Receptionist (talking into the phone): Yes I DO understand that it’s important sir, but YOU need to understand that Mr Myles is a very busy man and is in a meeting at the moment and will have to call you back

(Just as the young lady gets ready to hang up the phone, a gentleman, standing about 6 foot, 200 pounds comes strutting out of the elevator towards the desk. He is decked out in a pair of khaki pants, Alligator shoes and what must have been a $250 pure silk shirt, he struts right past the desk and heads down the hall.

Receptionist (still speaking on the phone)…………..Alright……..You too sir, have a nice day. (she now turns to the man who just walked past) Excuse me, Sir…….Sir EXCUSE ME!

(The man strolls to a stop and turns around catching the ladies eyes with his)

Receptionist: Ahem……..ah Sir, you can’t just go in there….You’re going to have to ah.

(The man interrupts, as he puts his hand on her shoulder)

Unknown Man: My dear, Mr. Myles…as you may call him, he knows me and trust me on this one, he won’t mind, but don’t worry I’ll tell how you had to practically throw yourself at me to try and keep me from going in there.

(The receptionist is still awe struck)

Unknown Man: Well hon, as much as I’d love to stay and chat with a pretty lady such as yourself………I’ve got an old pal to surprise.

(With that the man continues his trek down the hallway.)

(The camera shot pans to the inside of a huge boardroom filled with 8-10 board members, Mr. Myles included. At that time his intercom goes off.)

Receptionist (through the intercom): Sir, sir a man just bolted past here and is headed your way, says he knows you from way ……………..

(With that a knock comes on the door and within an instant, the Man bolts through the door)

Unknown Man: CHUCKIE! How you been! What’s going o…….

(The Man scans the room quickly and realizes he may have interrupted something)

Unknown Man: Oh, my fault Chuck is this a bad time?

Mr. Myles: No, not at all Nathaniel my boy, how you been. This Is the WZCW Board of Directors. Guys meet an old friend of mine…Nathaniel Grayson more widely known as EVEREST!

EVEREST: Chuck, man it’s been awhile, what have you been up to?

Mr Myles: Well actually I’m trying to get this WZCW thing off the ground.

EVEREST: Really, how ironic, since that’s what I came by to chat about. Well that and that time back in Japan when we met those two ladies after the huge Supercard, ah man, you really showed me the way back then, whew, days like that don’t come around to much!

(A smile crepts unto Myles’ face as he re-lives that night in his mind)

Mr Myles: Oh yeah I remember that, (nudges Everest) try not to let the wifey know about that one though alright even if it was before her.

EVEREST: Your secret’s say pal, now about that new federation you got.

Mr. Myles: Well bud I can’t cut any corners, you know me better than that but you turn your application in and I’ll see what I can do.

EVEREST: Application huh, you mean the multiple World Titles, my history in Japan, being FWF World Champ 3 times, should I put that on there.

Mr Myles: Son, that would be a good start

EVEREST: How about the World Famous Rock Slide Finisher or the equally impressive Mountain Climber that’s made some of the world’s best tap out. Should I put that I was named Best Technical Wrestler in the World 3 years running or that I’ve been named most popular wrestler in America and Japan. Maybe for good measure I’ll slid in the part about climbing Mt. Everest and gracing the cover of Maxim with 2 of the hottest women in the world…

Mr. Myles: (shaking his head, and finally waving his hand to get Everest to calm down) Bud, I think you’ve got it down, if you could leave that with Janessa at the front desk, we’ll review it and let you know as soon as possible.

EVEREST: Sounds like a plan…….Well Chuck it’s been good to see you again, you take care and hopefully I’ll be making you some money real soon.

(Everest goes to walk out the door and then turns back)

EVEREST: Hey man, you said the young lady at the front desk, her name is Janessa?

Mr. Myles: Yeah why?
EVEREST: Oh no reason, but ah........ she may be needing a longer lunch today, alright?

(Everest exits and shuts the door)

Mr Myles: (looking at the board members) Oh boy (shaking his head in mock disdain) There goes my help for the rest of the day.

(Scene fades to black.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back