Wrestlers Nickname: The Zodiac Killer
Height: 6-6
Weight: 245 lbs
Hometown: Boston, Mass.
Billed From: Boston, Mass.
Appearance
-----------Hair color/length: Shoulder length dirty blonde hair
-----------Eye color: Green eyes
-----------Facial Hair: Very light five o clock shadow.
-----------Ring Attire: Ripped up baggy jeans, leather bracelets on each wrist, no shirt, black boots with white laces
-----------Backstage Attire: Ripped jeans, T-Shirts of punk bands(Black Flag, Bad Brains, Dead Kennedys, etc old school punk).
-----------Physical Features: Not exactly muscular, but lean. Fast and a bit of a lucha guy, but with enough body mass to compete with the heavyweights, his preferred division.
-----------Tattoos: Love tattooed on left hand knuckles, Hate tattooed on right hand knuckles.
Gimmick: Punk rock kind of guy, very similiar to CM Punk and Brian Kendrick.

Strength/Weakness:
Strengths: Top rope maneuvers, kickboxing/MMA style, certain power moves
Weaknesses: Submission style wrestling, amateur style wrestling, severely broke right leg as a child which makes it a very easy target for submissions

Alignment: Neutral

Trained By: Jerry Lynn & Shawn Michaels

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Reg.120.3.jpg

[Note: This is mainly just to get an idea of my hair and body build. Ignore the incredibly lame sunglasses]

Brief History: Very intelligent; grew up getting straight A's until the death of his father in high school. Started getting into trouble with drugs and the law; ended up in a Juvenile Hall for two years for being involved in a fatal drug shooting(he was trying to buy drugs when a rival dealer shot the man selling them to him dead). When he got out he left home and squatted around the country for a short time, learning basic street fighting before catching a plane to Taiwan and beginning to learn MMA styled striking and kickboxing as well as Judo and muy tai. Gets involved in a local no-holds-barred MMA tournament, makes it to third round before getting his nose broken in three different places and stepping away from MMA for a while. Heads back to the states and trains at Shawn Michael's school in Texas; while wrestling a show for the school, he meets Jerry Lynn who is so impressed by him that he takes him under his wing and trains him in his style. Gets involved in K-1 MMA cage fighting while training w/ Lynn; wins a small tournament in Rio de Jeneiro before once again stepping away from MMA because of the fatal stabbing of his longtime friend and fellow MMA fighter Tommy Credos(they also spent time tag teaming around Japan with Credos going under the name of Taurus). Spent two years touring around Canada and the US in indy feds, earned acclaim as one of the most exciting wrestlers on the indy circuit, with comparisons to AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels. Has just signed an exclusive contract with WZCW as one of the hottest prospects in years. (Hope that isn't too egotistical :D).

Title History: Held the RIWA (Rhode Island Wrestling Assosciation) World Heavyweight title two times; Held the NECW (New England Championship Wrestling) Television title for a total of six monthes before signing with WZCW.

Entrance Music: "Americana" by the Offspring
Entrance description: The lights dim and the beginning drum intro of Americana begins (I highly suggest you listen to the song; it is the absolute perfect theme song) with every time the tom-tom is hit green lights flashing. Aries enters to the ring with a hood ala Christian Cage & AJ Styles.

Finishers:
The Zodiac [Package piledriver; check out this YouTube vid to see it: Package Piledriver]
April Showers [Shooting star press landing with a leg drop]

15 Most used moves:
Roundhouse kick
MMA style strike/chop/punch
Superkick
Reverse/Inverted DDT
Frog Splash
Hurricanrana
Springboard fist [Ala AJ Styles]
Belly-to-Belly piledriver [As Owen Hart used to do it; example being the move which he broke Austin's neck with] *Props to Echelon for knowing the correct name of the move; I called it a Tombstone simply because I can always remember JR screaming about Owen doing a "Tombstone piledriver" on Austin when he broke his neck*
Brainbuster
One leg Boston Crab
Top rope missle dropkick
MMA style triangle choke
Gonzo Bomb [Trademark Move]
Head and Arm Suplex [Ala Taz] [Trademark Move]
Michinoku Driver [Trademark Move]

Sample RP:
*The camera zooms in on Aries, his face completely covered in strands of his own hair. The room around him is dimly lit and hard to make out. A purple candle is lit next to him. He blows the hair out of his face and grins in an almost evil way at the camera before opening his mouth to speak.*

Aries: They say that if you love something you should set it free. I was never loved, and I will never be free. Freedom is a word used in circles of fantasy to describe a better lifestyle; to describe the ability to make your own choices without outside interference. Well in the truest definition of the word freedom, I am not. No, I am instead a slave. My shackles and bounds are not visible to the ordinary eye; I've carried them inside my heart since I was but five years old. I am enslaved to a higher power; one that is always demanding more and more of me.

I am what you call a hopeless addict. No stint in rehab nor any AA meeting can cure my disease. It eats away at me at all hours of the night. Sometimes I just lie awake in bed and feel my mind going further and further to the edge of sanity. I feel bugs on my skin and yet none are there. I'm constantly crawling on all fours like a dog, searching, craving, yearning for that next sweet, sweet hit. I'm a junkie in need of a fix. And whenever I satisfy this hunger, this primal urge, I always tell myself this is it; this is the last time I allow myself to cave in to the hunger. But it never is. I always return, like a crack ****e to her dirty street corner pimp.

I've spent years in the hell of this addiction. The bruises on my arms among other places tell the story. The bags under my eyes elaborate on that story. I've got no money, no friends, no relationships. Nothing except for me and my addiction; sitting merrily together in a tree watching the sun set on any dismal hope of a happy life.

What is my addiction?

*Aries stands up and stares into the camera with an apathetic look on his face. He smacks his arm against the inside of his elbow in the manner that a junkie does before shooting up*

Pain. I love it. And I'm as guilty of being the dealer as I am of the addict.

*Aries blows out the candle as the camera zooms out*

[I'll be looking forward to some feedback on my RP...haven't roleplayed in years; used to be hugely into it and am quite the vet if I may so, though mainly not in wrestling RP but various movie & TV show RPs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back