Xander LeBelle versus Batti Otaku - Elite Openweight Championship
Constantine versus Tyrone Blades - Mayhem Championship
Eve Taylor versus Flex Mussel - Number One Contender
The Clark's versus Yemrez Reqnoic and Wren
Mark Keaton versus Mikey Stormrage
The Beard versus Vee A.D.Z
Logan McAllister versus Tony Mancini
Lynx versus Vox​

Looks like a pretty good card to me. There's a lot of matches in there that could really go either way. I think I am looking most forward to Eve versus Flex for the number one contendership. Whoever wins that match will have very much deserved their place in the main event. Kagura could very well be the one to end the unbelievable run of Titus, so that's definitely worth keeping an eye on. But really, this must be one of the most stacked match acrds there has been recently.

What about all of you? What's your thoughts about the card, the winners and the lay of the land post-Apocalypse?

I was saying to Lee the other night, just think of the rub that someone is going to get when they beat Titus. That's like Saboteur beating Ty Burna.

Beard vs Vee, of course, that's the one I'm looking forward. I didn't get so many chances to RP against the best of the best. I was just trying to connect all the points where I've missed. I'm expecting a lot from this match.

I can't just pick one match. I fully expect most everyone to knock it out of the park RP wise.

Outside of my match the one I am looking forward to the most is the mayhem Championship match. Both Dave & Ty are top quality RPers and this having some high stakes besides this being a title match I expect both to pull out ll the stops

Most interested in Titus Vs. Kagura, Constantine (Vis Imperium Sucks!) Vs. Ty Burna & Eve Vs. Flex.

Least interested in my own match. :shrug:

Why you not interested in your own match? I mean Bliss v Bliss should be fun.

Genuinely though you have not answered the question ShinChan.

They all look pretty solid. Most interested in my own of course, followed by Kagura/Titus and then Beard/ADZ.

I remember when people just weren't included on the PPV.

Kids these days have it easy.

Edit: Can't wait to see Falkon choke again.

I have no problem with it being filler match because Yemrez is very new. But I would've liked at least a mention of my match at either show.

Why though? It was announced the Clarks would be in a match and was teased during your match. Sometimes an after announcement is fine.

For the record this round was hard as fuck to vote for.

Seriously. I think I shrugged off 3 or 4 matches to predict, because I treated it as if I was on Creative voting for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back