• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone up for a sig making challenge?

SpoodBeest

City Dweller, Successful Fella
I say this because I am need of a signature of the greatest villain of all time:

toy-story-3-lotso-huggin-bear.jpg

Reply to this if you want to try and if you do include the "Greatest villain of all time" line in there as well as Mr. Lotso's full name. I will enjoy to see how this develops... :lmao:

Also use what ever design you want it doesn't have to be identical to the poster incase you were wondering. The Thriz like the work and you may be getting my nod of adorning your sig.

I would come up with something but I just cannot be bothered at 1 in the morning...

EDIT: As a reward for being so awesome in the factions and the WWE section, I will be creating one for you. Watch this space.

I would come up with something but I just cannot be bothered at 1 in the morning...

EDIT: As a reward for being so awesome in the factions and the WWE section, I will be creating one for you. Watch this space.

Dave I thank you for the support you have given me recently. I consider you to be somewhat of a mentor to me during this whole time with the factions and what not lol. Thank you for also giving this a try as well man I appreciate it.

SpoodBeest™;2241650 said:
Dave I thank you for the support you have given me recently. I consider you to be somewhat of a mentor to me during this whole time with the factions and what not lol. Thank you for also giving this a try as well man I appreciate it.

I'll continue to mentor you, if you still continue to be as awesome as you have been recently.

33jn1n7.png

Enjoy!

Now here is a question for those still on here i'm thinking of changing my name to Lots-O'-Huggin' Beest, should I do it?

SpoodBeest™;2241710 said:
Now here is a question for those still on here i'm thinking of changing my name to Lots-O'-Huggin' Beest, should I do it?

Nah, I like SpoodBeest. Your choice though.

I spelled "villain" wrong my first time too, Dave

You did? That makes me feel less like a ******.

You should probably change to the one without spelling mistakes, SB.

You did indeed.

Incidentally, I fucking love the idea of that sig and how it turned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back